[MyungGyu] for NoizHuang

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

I'm gonna make you love me
Myunggyu
Unattractive Myungsoo will make Sunggyu eat his words up and love him.
Prompt by: Noizhuang

a/n: Sorry this took so long to do, i got caught in a lot of updates and work so this got pushed back. I am not sure how long this would go but it'll be a one-shot only~ so yeah i hope you'll like this one^^

---

Myungsoo was never the most attractive guy in college, to be honest, with his black curly hair, acne problem and his geeky eyeglasses, plus the plaid shirts that he wore, he was screaming GEEK for everyone who would want to notice him.

Yet everyone liked him because he has a pure heart and no one dared to anger him, just because he was fragile and too kind to be of any harm. In fact, everyone is in good terms with him, even the resident bullies who would pick on the weaklings.

“Hey Myungsoo, we have a party by Friday night, you wanna come?” Yoseob asked as he sat next to Myungsoo for lunch.

“I have to study for the algebra exam next monday.” He replied but Doojoon wasn't taking no for an answer.

“You have to go, I insist.” He said, giving Yoseob a kiss on the cheek and wrapping his arm around the boyfriend.

“I'd rather not.” He politely declined.

“Hi!” Sungyeol greeted them as he walked towards Myungsoo. “Hey Myung, are you free Friday?” He asked the friend who shook his head. 'Come on, It's Doojoon hyung's birthday!” He whined.

“It is?” Myungsoo asked and Doojoon nodded, stealing a kiss from Yoseob which made the younger furious.

“Yeah, so please join us okay?” Sungyeol asked and nodded.

“Great, I'll ask Jonghyun hyung to accompany you, I'll be going with my brothers.” Sungyeol excitedly said. “You have to meet my younger brother Sungjong, he's a Diva.” He blabbered.

“okay, okay.. I'll meet you Friday then.” He uttered then left the three to get to his class.

As he walked the corridors, he met up with Jonghyun who was currently in liplock with his boyfriend Jinki. He tried t pass by unnoticed but the hyung had caught him and pulled him to the side.

“You coming friday?” Jonghyun asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Great, Jinki hyung will pick us up at 7 okay?” Jonghyun said and Myungsoo looked at the senior who smiled while nodding.

'I might be a third wheel.” Myungsoo uttered but Jinki shook his head.

'No you're not Myung.” Jinki uttered and Myungsoo gave him a smile then bowed.

'Thank you for your kindness.” He uttered and Jinki patted him on the back.

“Don't mention it!” Jinki uttered and waved at him.

When Friday came, Myungsoo was in his plaid shirt, denim jeans and big round glasses. Jonghyun tried convincing him to try on some skinny jeans or some black graphic tee but the younger said that plaid shirts were comfortable and so him; jonghyun just rolled his eyes in defeat.

They arrived at the party and Myungsoo was already fidgeting from the alcohol induced bodies dancing around the house.

“You came!” Doojoon uttered, enveloping him in a tight hug.

“Happy birthday hyung!” Myungsoo greeted, handing him a paper bag that contained his gift.

“oh thanks Myung, i love it!” Doojoon exclaimed, showing his boyfriend the silver bracelet Myungsoo had given him.

“It's a pair, so Yoseob hyung have one as well.” Myungsoo said and Yoseob instantly hugged the younger.

“I love you so much Myunggie!” He exclaimed. “But I love Doojoon more.” He added and Myungsoo laughed at his hyung.

“I know hyung.” he replied.

'Enjoy yourself then!” Doojoon said then left to remind the friends that his parent's room is off limits “Hyunseung, use the guest room damn it! Junhyung the other door!” He shouted and Yoseob just laughed.

'Those two can't wait to bang each other.” he commented then left to help Doojoon with the drunk love birds.

Myungsoo went to the table where the food was placed and grabbed some fries and a sandwich when Sungyeol spotted him. “hey Myunggie!” Sungyeol chirped as he pulled someone smaller towards Myungsoo.

'Hey!” He greeted.

“So this is my younger brother Sungjong.” He introduced.

“Hi! I'm Myungsoo” Myungsoo greeted politely.

“Hi! What soap are you using?” Sungjong asked.

“Ivory.” He responded.

“You should try using tea tree based facial wash, it's good for the face.” He said and Sungyeol gave a nervous chuckle.

“He's a brat sometimes.” Sungyeol uttered and glared at his brother.

“Oh sorry, did I hurt your feelings? I am sorry, I was just blabbering.” Sungjong quickly bowed at him.

Myungsoo shook his head “It's okay. I'll reconsider that.” Myungsoo replied, smiling at the brothers.

“So what do we have here, my brothers associating themselves with a low life like this piece of trash?” Said a man who walked towards the three. “I am utterly disappointed with you two.” He said as he shook his head.

“Sunggyu hyung please stop, Myungsoo is a good person.” Sungyeol uttered.

“A good person or not, he's still an ugly .” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo was taken aback.

“Excuse me, what did you just call me?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu scoffed at him.

“Ugly, can't understand that?” Sunggyu asked rhetorically. “Hideous, gross, unattractive, ghastly, eye-sore, repulsive, unsightly, horrible...” Sunggyu trailled off when Myungsoo's palm landed on his cheek with a loud slap.

“How dare you!” Myungsoo shouted.

“Can't take the truth?” Sunggyu asked with a smirk.

“Watch and see Mr. Perfect, I'll make you love me.” Myungsoo uttered.

“With that face?” Sunggyu laughed. “Make me?” Sunggyu challenged and Myungsoo huffed.

“I will!” Myungsoo said then stomped off towards the door without looking back.

“How low can you get Sunggyu?” Jinki asked as he approached the male. “Myungsoo's a good kid.” Jinki uttered then walked away as he followed Myungsoo and Jonghyun out of the party.

“I can't believe you just called him ugly!” Sungjong uttered “He wasn't ugly hyung, he just have a few problems but he's not ugly.” Sungjong uttered.

“He's ugly period.” Sunggyu uttered and then walked towards the fridge to get some beer.

----

“Myungsoo!!” Jonghyun called out to the crying boy as he ran out of the house.

Myungsoo just couldn't take the insult of this Sunggyu guy who had dared to humilliate him infront of everyone.

'Watch it!” He heard a voice as he bumped into a person.

“I'm sorry!” He cried out, falling to the ground and hugging his knees.

“Hey, are you okay?” The man asked Myungsoo.

“oh my gosh Myungsoo!” Jonghyun run to the friend and embraced him.

“Jonghyun?” the voice asked and Jonghyun looked up to see his longtime best friend Key with someone he recognized as Sunggyu's friend.

“Oh Key, you're back from London?” He asked, helping Myungsoo to stand, Jinki now running towards them.

“Yeah, is he okay?” Key asked as he looked at the bawling Myungsoo.

“He got humilliated by Sunggyu, the nerve of that guy picking on the innocent.” Jonghyun explained.

'Sunggyu hyung?” Woohyun asked and Jonghyun nodded. “aish he's just gone overboard, i told him not to pick on Myungsoo.” Woohyun was fuming.

“So? Fill me in will yah?” Key asked in English and both Woohyun and Jonghyun went blank as Key rolled his eyes.

“Sunggyu insulted Myungsoo and called him ugly. Myungsoo was hurt and told him that he'll make Sunggyu fall for him, a challenge Sunggyu accepted.” Jinki replied in perfect English which made the three gape at him.

“Oh please these idiots.” Key uttered. “Well...” Key eyed Myungsoo from head to toe and smirked. “Let's make you desirable then my lovely kitten.” Key uttered and Jonghyun grinned at his bestfriend.

“You are one smart Key!” Jonghyun remarked.

“an that belongs to me.” Woohyun added.

'You guys are disgusting!” Key remarked.

“Why don't we start making that fall for our little friend?” Jinki asked and the three nodded and pulled Myungsoo towards Jinki's car.

-----

“and I thought you’re gonna make me love you, your ugliness?” Sunggyu asked as he cornered Myungsoo in the corridor.

“Get lost.” Myungsoo replied.

“Are you backing out on your challenge huh?” Sunggyu asked.

“Not a chance, wait and you’ll eat your words.” Myungsoo uttered and then pushed past Sunggyu and walked away.

“With that face? Huh, not a chance ugly.” He replied and walked to his room.

“That’s not nice Sunggyu hyung.” Gikwang uttered.

“What? He’s totally unattractive!” DongWoon uttered and Gikwang glared him.

“I hate you!” He shouted then stomped off the room.

‘Hey, wait babe..” Dongwoon started chasing after him and Sunggyu shook his head at the two.

“kids.” He uttered then took his seat.

----

After the final exams are done and the students were given 2 months as their summer break, Myungsoo disappeared from campus along with his friends with reason unknown.

Key had talked to his stylists friends, ZhouMi was one of them and he had helped Myungsoo let go of the hideous plaids and introduced some solid colors. Myungsoo was drawn towards black, which was a little bit better than plaids. Key then helped him get a new pair of glasses with the help of Yesung. They had him tried various glasses until they settled for the thin frame which suited him well. He also suggested to wear contact lenses which Myungsoo was reluctant to but after trying it on, he agreed.

Jonghyun had asked his friend for a salon appointment, Jonghyun offered to assist the stylist as payment. Myungsoo's hair was literally a bad hair according to the stylist.

“It'll take a few hours of straightening and twice the usual dose, his hair is beyond curly.” The stylist uttered.

After they shampooed, cut and straightened his hair, Myungsoo couldn't believe his eyes, he had soft and silky hair. “Jonghyun hyung” Myungsoo uttered and Jonghyun grinned at him.

“You know, sometimes, the perfect haircut makes a big difference.” Jonghyun uttered and Myungsoo beamed a smile at him.

The last of their concern was Myungsoo’s acne problems which Jinki took as his personal challenge. They consulted a dermatologist; Ryeowook was Jinki’s hyung and so the doctor took him in and treated his acne, recommending topical creams and some appropriate facial wash to treat the boy’s skin.

Little by little, his skin went flawless and Jinki was super happy that he kissed the younger on the cheek; making Jonghyun huff and puff while he stormed out of the clinic.

‘Jonghyun sweetheart!I love you!” Jinki chased after the boyfriend.

Woohyun took in the lead to teach the younger the tips and tricks to get the guys and girls to fall for him, being the cheesiest of the four. He told Myungsoo of Sunggyu’s likes and dislikes, how to make him laugh and then what pisses him off. Woohyun was ruthless as he spared no secret and gave them all to Myungsoo, determined to teach the hyung a lesson on manners.

“Just don’t fall in love with him okay?” Woohyun reminded him. “Hyung is lovable if you put aside those angry glares and stupid insults he throws. He is agood friend and brother to be honest.” Woohyun continued. “So when you fall for him, it will ruin your plans on getting revenge,” Woohyun finished.

“I won’t fall for that guy Woohyun hyung, because I already love him.” Myungsoo sighed.

‘you what?” Woohyun shouted.

“Yeah, I love that evil hamster that’s why i want him to fall in love with me.” Myungsoo uttered and Woohyun sighed and massaged his temples.

“Why didn’t i see this one coming?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo just smiled at him.

---

By the start of the new semester, everyone was buzzing about this new hot guy people are calling as ‘L’. Sunggyu was curious who was this guy that everyone was hyped about. With his brothers at tow, they walked to the crowded school grounds and walked past the students (who parted for him, apparently he’s one scary dude if he wanted to).

When they reached the front line, their mouths gaped at the handsome man who stood in front of them. Wearing all black, skinny jeans and some graphic tee, hair styled in perfection and a smirk that could kill a thousand girls, stood the mysterious L.

“Oh my gosh Myungsoo?” Sungyeol was first to speak.

“Well I’m glad you haven’t forgotten me hyung.” Myungsoo replied.

“You look hot!” Sungyeol replied and wasn’t sure if he should hug the friend or not.

“I know right.” HE replied and eyed the gaping hyung. “Close your mouth hyung.” He whispered into Sunggyu’s ears and snickered as he walked towards his class, the crowd following him.

“he changed.” Sunggyu muttered.

“Yeah, a lot.” Sungjong added. “Oh my gosh he is so hot that I am drooling!” Sungjong exaggerated.

“I didn’t expect this.” Sunggyu uttered, feeling a little lonely at the attention Myungsoo was receiving.

-----

“Ready to eat your words?” Myungsoo asked as he passed by Sunggyu on the way to his class, his perfection was almost too blinding.

“No way in hell.” Sunggyu replied.

“Suit yourself, I was planning on inviting you as my date for the Christmas party. You know that there are about a hundred of guys and girls who would want me as their date.” He smirked wider. “But here I am offering it to you.” Myungsoo uttered. “Well if you’re not interested, then I’ll just ask hmmm your brother Sungyeol or maybe Sungjong, they seemed to love me you know.” He chuckled a bit and then walked away.

Sunggyu was really debating if he should take the offer up because damn Myungsoo was definitely hot; but deep inside him, he missed the bespectacled boy who was kind to everyone and smiled brightly like the sun. HE missed the kitten who would use honorifics at everyone and take the rankings seriously. But truth be told, he didn’t miss the hideous plaid shirts and liked the black on him.

“Aish! Jinja!” Sunggyu screamed out his frustration.

---

The annual college Christmas party came and everyone was envying Sungyeol and Sungjong who where clinging to Myungsoo’s arm as he escorted the two to the party. The two was smiling wide while Myungsoo was smirking, his hotness exudes in his all black suit.

“You’ve really changed for the butter hyung.” Sungjong uttered.

“Everyone likes this new you.” Sungyeol added and Myungsoo laughed at remark.

“Well except for one. Your brother seemed like he still hated me.” Myungsoo uttered, faking loneliness in his voice.

“Don’t mind that blind old man. You are perfect!” Sungjong chirped and Myungsoo laughed at the cuteness of the younger.

Sunggyu observed from the far distance how his brothers interacted with Myungsoo, his heart clenching in jealousy. He left the auditorium to get some fresh air.

He sat by the stairs in front of their college and sighed as he tried to calm his seething anger and jealousy towards Kim Myungsoo.

“You don’t look too merry.” He heard a voice and saw Myungsoo sat down next to him. He scoffed at him.

‘Why would you care?” Sunggyu asked back.

“well i just figured that maybe you’re jealous of your brothers since they have the hottest guy in campus as their Christmas date.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu laughed at it.

“You don’t get it do you?” Sunggyu asked again and Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders. “I am not jealous of my brothers.” He said. “I’m just disappointed that the Myungsoo I came to love is now gone.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo can’t help the grin from his face.

“So you do love me.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu looked at him in the eye.

“The geeky you? Yes but you now? I don’t think so.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo was disappointed upon hearing the answer.

“I’m sorry.” Sunggyu said after the long silence that enveloped them. “It’s just that I like the smiling you better, and how innocent you look without prejudice. I didn’t know how to talk to you without stuttering so i bullied you. It’s the only way I could think of to get close to you, to hold you and to talk to you.” Sunggyu tried to hold back his emotions.

“Though I do prefer the black more than the plaids.” Sunggyu commented then stood to leave the school grounds.

Myungsoo pondered on the thoughts of the older and sighed loudly, it’s too complicated.

--- The next day, the last day before their Christmas break, Myungsoo appeared before everyone, hair styled casually, black clothes comfortably loose and his contacts were replaced by a stylish pair of spectacles. He was smiling and bowing to everyone as he walked to his classroom.

“Hello!” Myungsoo greeted Sunggyu as he walked passed him and Sunggyu bowed to acknowledge the younger, blinded by the bright smile Myungsoo was flashing him.

“Wait Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo halted and turned to face him, smiling wide at him.

“You called?” Sunggyu’s breath was taken away as he looked at the beautiful lad in front of him.

“yeah, I called.” Sunggyu was not sure why but he lost the ability to think coherent words and speak to the boy. “I’m.. i.. “ He stuttered, finding it difficult to express himself and making Myungsoo chuckle at how adorable the older was.

“You what hyung?’ He asked teasingly soft in Sunggyu’s ears.

“you look good.” Sunggyu blurted out and Myungsoo smiled shyly.

“Thank you.” He replied. “I’m sorry but I have to get to class.” Myungsoo stated and turned to leave, gigling and blushing at the effect he had on the older.

‘Can we meet after class?” Sunggyu called out and Myungsoo turned to face him and nodded with a small smile.

“Sure, hyung. ” He said then walked towards his class.

Sunggyu was grinning all the way to his class room, ignoring the bickering Gikwang and Dongwoon and the PDA Hyunseung and Junhyung. He sat on his chair and felt like floating on air.

“What’s gotten into you?” Woohyun asked as he took a seat next to Sunggyu. But Sunggyu shook his head and smiled widely while blushing, Woohyun caught up with the elder’s actions and he too smiled.

----

Sunggyu was nervously pacing outside Myungsoo’s classroom when the latter emerged, talking to Yoseob and Doojoon for some party on Christmas eve. He smiled at Myungsoo who smiled back and waved to the couple before joining Sunggyu.

“Sorry, our professor was giving out holiday home works.” Myungsoo uttered.

‘it’s quite okay, so you hungry?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded shyly.

They walked towards Sunggyu’s car and Myungsoo wasn’t sure if he should ask him now. But he got his answer when Sunggyu leaned in and captured his lips in a sweet kiss. They both melted as they tasted each other, and something in his guts was doing somersaults.

When they broke for air, both were flushed. “I’m sorry, your lips were tempting.” Sunggyu uttered.

“Did you like it?” myungsoo asked. “The kiss I mean.” Myungsoo added and Sunggyu looked at him and broke into a smile.

“You won Myungsoo, You made me love you.” Sunggyu uttered and leaned in for another kiss.

Myungsoo smiled and leaned in too, capturing the soft lips of the elder while his fingers ran to Sunggyu’s hair.

“I should give you your punishment then.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu raised a brow at him. “Be my boyfriend Sunggyu hyung.” He asked, cheeks tainted pink.

Sunggyu smiled at him, eyes disappearing into a thin line. “You call that punishment?” Sunggyu scoffed and Myungsoo nodded.

“You’ll be the ugly ’s boyfriend. ” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu laughed at the pouting lad.

“Oh my Myungsoo, i love you.” He uttered and before he could lean in for another kiss, they felt icy flakes fall down and they both broke into a wide smile.

“The first snow!” Myungsoo exclaimed with eyes glimmering.

Sunggyu couldn’t hold it in, so he wrapped his arms arounf the younger and rested his head on the younger’s shoulder, giving his cheek a peck.

“You’re too cute Myunggie, please don’t change and act cool.” Sunggyu uttered.

“I changed because of you hyung.” He said, placing his hands on the older’s hands on his waist. “Because I love you too.” Myungsoo said and they both chuckle as they enjoyed the calmness of the first snow.

“Then stay like this Myungsoo, you are perfect.” Sunggyu uttered and tightened his hold on the younger.

----

a/n: I hope that this is okay with you ~ i did try to make it dramatic and stuff but this is what came into my mind. This is about 3.4k words so I hope that it is long enough for you ^^