[WooKey and HeeGyu] for Evilbunnyhamster

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

Conniving Divas

HeeGyu fet. WooKey
Crack (slight angst)
When Key wanted to prank his boyfriend.

a/n: This was requested by dear evilbunnyhamster  who wanted a HeeGyu fic. Uhmm this is a first for me since HeeGyu isn’t really a ship I sail but then again~ I could use a challenge.

----

Woohyun was – to put it in simpler terms – a jealous boyfriend and an even super jealous best friend.

And Key Knew this little weakness he had that he started to plot something evil against his boyfriend of two years.

“My Hyun!”Key cooed as he sat next to the boy.

“yes My bum?” The elder replied and a sly smile appeared on the feline’s face.

“Let’s go to the amusement park this weekend. Please?”Key batted his lashes and Woohyun sighed and nodded. As much as he hated Key’s aegyo, he just couldn’t even get over it.

The supposed date came and what came into Woohyun’s view was something that made his blood boil.

“Hi Woohyun! Hi key!”Sunggyu was waving at him at the entrance.

“hyung? Why are you here?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu grinned as a pretty face joined Sunggyu and interlaced their fingers.

“I have a date with Heechul hyung.” The elder replied and Woohyun was scandalized by the mere thought of the great Kim Heechul dating his best friend.

“No you can’t!” Woohyun fumed with anger as he grabbed Sunggyu by his wrist and pulled him away from the said man. “he’s joining me and Key!”Woohyun said and stomped off to enter the park.

‘Woohyun let me go!”Sunggyu forced himself out of the younger’s reach and successfully ran back to Heechul’s side.

“I’m going with Heechul hyung.” Sunggyu said and interlaced his fingers with the grinning male.

The four of them walked around the park and Key was secretly hiding his amusement at how jealous his boyfriend was acting. Sure he knew why Sunggyu and Heechul were dating, he asked Sunggyu for this favor. Sunggyu wasn’t really a prankster but he sure wanted to see how Woohyun would react if he dated someone older and feisty.

Heechul was just there for the heck of it since Zhoumi was busy shopping with Victoria and He was bored around the dorm all alone. And Besides, he loved the ball of cheeks so why not have fun.

The four rode all sorts of rides and Kibum steered away from the scary ones which made Woohyun roll his eyes,

“You’re no fun Key!” Woohyun whined as he eyed the two line up for the roller coaster when Woohyun remembered something.

“You can’t ride this one hyung, your heart might fail on you.” Woohyun said and pushed Sunggyu out of the line and towards Key. Sunggyu sighed but joined Key as they decided to shop for some souvenirs.

“So?” Heechul asked impatiently as he eyed Woohyun.

“I don’t like you for Sunggyu Hyung.” Woohyun uttered and Heechul just laughed at him.

“FYI Nam, he invited me” Heechul answered.

‘So? You dare play with him huh?” Woohyu replied.

“I don’t like the tone of your voice dongsaeng but let me tell you this, it’s a shame that you are his best friend and I pity Key for having you as his boyfriend. You are no fun at all.” Heechul remarked and Woohyun fumed with anger.

‘We’ll see about that. at the end of this day, I’ll make you take back your words.”Woohyun utteredas they sat on the coaster and took the ride.

“You sure know how to put him off Key.” Sunggyu uttered as they looked inside a shop.

“Well, it’s only once a year. So enjoying your time with Heechul hyung?”Key asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“Others just don’t get him but he’s very sweet and fragile. He really likes to tell me stories about Hankyung hyung, Zhoumi hyung and Henry.” Sunggyu uttered and Key nodded.

“He’s one of the best hyungs ever but My Hyun is the type to look on the surface. Besides, he’s that protective of you.”Key said and Sunggyu gave him a small smile.

“Are you jealous Key?” Sunggyu asked and Key shook his head.

“Nope, not at all. I’m like that too to Onew hyung. You know how I gave Jonghyun a hard time?” Key asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“You’re ruthless Key!” Sunggyu said and Key laughed a bit.

“Yeah, I guess I am.” Key replied.

“Hyung!” Sunggyu ran up to the elder and Heechul immediately wrapped an arm around the younger and grinned at him.

“I’m hungry love, shall we eat?” Heechul asked and Sunggyu nodded.

“Chicken!” Sunggyu happily said and Heechul chuckled and nodded, pulling the younger towards a restaurant.

“Oh my gosh Key, look at that. Oh my gosh Why is hyung dating such a jerk?” Woohyun shouted but Key just kept his straight face.

“Oh, so you’re worried about Sunggyu hyung huh? What about me then?” Key asked and Woohyun looked at him with confused eyes.

“What?” He asked.

“Don’t think that I didn’t notice this Woohyun, but you are more concerned about Sunggyu hyung than me.”Key said and Woohyun was a bit irritated about Key’s tone.

‘What are you saying Key?” Woohyun asked and Key looked straight into his face.

“Simple, you have to choose between me and Sunggyu hyung.”Key said and Woohyun paled at his words.

‘Why are you making me choose?” Woohyun asked and Key crossed his arms across his chest and raised his brow.

“because by the looks of it, you prefer your best friend over your boyfriend. If you like Sunggyu hyung that much then choose him! I am not gonna weep around losing you because I can definitely replace you in a blink of an eye.” Key uttered and Woohyun was left speechless.

“I.. I can’t choose Key, I love you.” He replied after an awkward silence.

‘Yeah, but you love him more.” Key said the left him.

Woohyun stood there in disbelief, shocked at the words uttered. ‘Key! Aish!” Woohyun tried to catch up but Key was lost in the sea of people. Woohyun was frustrated when he spotted two familiar faces pass him by.

“hyung.” Woohyun grabbed the elder’s wrist and tugged him out of Heechul’s side.

‘yah, Woohyun stop it I’m on a date for peat’s sake.” Sunggyu uttered and Woohyun glared at him.

“You are not going to date him.” Woohyun said in a stern voice.

“And Why?” Sunggyu asked, eyeing Heechul who nodded.

“Because he’s sharp tongued, he’s a straight to the point, immature, couldn’t care less about others and is a total e.” Woohyun enumerated and Heechul got hurt a bit.

‘Hey Woohyun, Heechul is not a e, I am 25. And he is the most caring hyung around, he takes good care of Zhoumi hyung and Henry if you haven’t seen and heard about that.” Sunggyu paused as Woohyun gaped at the elder’s words. ‘And besides, he’s honest about everything and he gets his way because he is true to himself. So if I were you I won’t say those stupid and hurtful things about my boyfriend.” Sunggyu finished and Woohyun was utterly surprised about it.

‘What? Boyfriend?” Woohyun screamed and Heechul came and intertwined his finger with Sunggyu who was all giddy at the warmth.

“and I thought you had one too?” Heechul asked with a trademark smirk and Woohyun loses it.

“I can’t believe this! You chose this man over your best friend?” Woohyun asked and Sunggyu shook his head

“I am not choosing one over the other, I spend time with you equally and besides, I didn’t whine like a pouty bunny when you and Key got together or when Onew was dragged out on dates by Jonghyun.” Sunggyu uttered, leaning his head on Heechul’s shoulder.

‘I understand that you need to spend time with your boyfriends, so now I need to spend time with mine.” He said with a smile and Heechul leaned in to kiss the younger’s forehead.

“and I believe you have yours to spend time with.” Heechul said and handed a hotel room key. ‘Take it.” Heechul said and Woohyun gaped at them. ‘It’s his idea so punish him when you get there.” Heechul said then winked at him before wrapping one arm on Sunggyu’s waist and walking towards a few more rides.

“Aish Key, you’re dead later.” Woohyun uttered as his grip tightened around the card key but a silly smile graced his face.

“Take care of Sunggyu hyung Heechul hyung!” Woohyun shouted and Heechul raised his hand and waved him off.

----

a/n: uhm I am not sure how I ended up writing a Woohyun centric post but I just did. I apologize if this is not what you’ve expected still thank you for subscribing and reading my fic!