[MyungYeol] for INSPIRIT807

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

Actors

MyungYeol with twins!TaeJong

Fluff, crack-ish

All Myungsoo needed was an actor to make the twins give up on him.

 

A/N: this is for INSPIRIT807. The prompt you gave dear is very detailed that I am afraid it kind of gave me a little room to work with. I am not complaining but I apologize in advance if this does not turn out well.

As for the pairing, MyungYeol is something I write only in circumstances that I have to write them, as I am a very hard Myunggyu shipper. So this may turn out a little bit detached from what I usually write, and again I apologize in advance.

 

Well to end this long rant, on with the story.

 

 

----  

 

 

Kim Myungsoo was a decorated name in their university. He was the good looking actor that has been recently casted for the summer musical the Theater Arts Department was scheduled to conduct in a few months. The guys do have a reason to brag though because he was gifted by the goddess Venus and the muses Melpomene and Thalia in terms of physical appearance and acting skills respectively.

 

But Myungsoo was still an ordinary student who had goal to achieve and life to live which doesn’t include some fighting twins over him. He rubbed his temple as he took in a lungful of breath before proceeding to speak to the twins who had been arguing about some rights to date him.

 

“Enough guys!” He shouted and the two bickering lads stopped and looked at the elder with gleeful eyes and wide smiles.

 

‘have you chosen hyung?” Sungjong asked and Taemin hissed at him.

 

‘of course he’ll choose me!” Taemin stated as a matter of factly which earned a scowl from his twin.

 

The shouting continued and Myungsoo was sure that his headache would be permanent from now on.

 

The twins were good kids and very pretty if Myungsoo could add. The two were born like goddesses that they could put real women to shame. They have those slim legs and trimmed waist that if they just put on skirts, they would really fool guys into getting them drinks and using pick up lines on them. Their perfect facial features were not even helping as their noses were nothing but perfect and their almond eyes could lure you into a trap you won’t even want to get out.

 

 

 If Myungsoo was heartless, he could have dated both and confessed his fake love for the two and eventually play them both off but that was not him and he could not afford to break hearts that way; he had enough of the guilt rejecting his schoolmates who had confessed to him on a daily basis.

 

“Woohyun hyung, what will I do?” He asked his friend who he knew was an expert in terms of dating and boy did he regret doing so.

 

“Make them fight over you!” came the answer and Myungsoo slammed his fist on the table and glared at the older.

 

“I am not that heartless hyung.” He said and then turned to the other person sitting on the cafeteria table with him.

 

“Then find yourself a partner. Maybe a boyfriend because girls are you know, clingy.” Hoya suggested and Myungsoo rubbed his index finger on his upper lip and smiled at the older.

 

“Thanks hyung!” Myungsoo hugged the older then ran out of the cafeteria in search of the perfect boy to act as his boyfriend.

 

He was searching the campus aimlessly, trying to get someone who is within his standards and who would be willing to help him out. He was walking towards the theater when he noticed a lone man by the tree, reading what seemed like a script. He looked utterly familiar, his jaw line was perfect, eyes almonds and his legs were slim and long. His smile widened and approached the lad.

 

“Hello!” Myungsoo greeted with his trademark smile and piercing stare. The lad looked up and nodded. “Are you reviewing a script?” He asked and the lad nodded again. “oh, it’s for the summer theater, you’re part of it?” Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol shook his head.

 

“Not really, I didn’t make the cut.” He replied and this was a great opportunity for Myungsoo.

 

“say, I’ll ask the director to re-evaluate the casting if..” Myungsoo paused and looked at the boy in the eyes.

 

“if?” The boy asked and Myungsoo grinned at him.

 

“if you pretend to be my boyfriend so that people would stop pestering me about their feelings.” Myungsoo said and the boy sighed and contemplated on the deal; the offer was too good to pass.

 

“Okay. I’m Sungyeol by the way.” He extended a hand which Myungsoo gladly shook.

 

They decided to meet at the same tree next day to implement the plan on lunch and they had exchanged numbers to make it more convincing that they were together. By the time that they separated, Myungsoo had a goofy smile on his face.

 

----

 

“You’re looking happy!” Hoya greeted him as they walked to class, meeting their Sunggyu hyung halfway who has half asleep and head resting on his twin brother Jinki.  The two greeted them and Jinki flicked the brother’s forehead to wake him up before shoving him towards the two.

 

“aish Jinki! You’re dead later!” He scowled, Sunggyu has been known to hold grudges, even with his twin brother.

 

“So you’re pushing through with the plan?” Hoya asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“I am hurt Myungsoo, why didn’t you ask me for suggestions?” Sunggyu asked and Myugnsoo sighed.

 

‘You were sleeping hyung, you didn’t even care about my predicament.” He deadpanned and Sunggyu glared at him.

 

“My plan is way better honey, just saying.” He said then walked towards music class with the two trailing behind him.

 

 

Sungyeol was pacing in front of the tree when Myungsoo jumped in front of him, effectively startling the boy and sending the books flying in the air. Myungsoo chuckled before bendign down to help the other pick up the fallen books.

 

“Sorry, did I scare you?”  Myungsoo asked and Sungyeol glared at him.

 

“Do I even have to answer that?” Sungyeol asked which made Myungsoo laughed hard.

 

“Come on, let’s go and get this over with.” Myungsoo said and they walked towards the cafeteria.

 

Myungsoo couldn’t explain how handsome this Sungyeol was and how he looked intriguingly familiar. A smile formed on his lips as he watched the guy blink and traced his face with his eyes. They stopped a few feet from the cafeteria door and Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s hands; the latter gasping at the sudden touch.

 

“Just act normal okay, Taemin and Sungjong would be annoying buy hey, this will probably stop them from bickering with each other.” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol’s eyes went wide upon hearing the name.

 

“Taemin? Sungjong?” HE asked and Myungsoo nodded. “I can’t do this!” He said and tried to free himself from Myungsoo’s grip. “Please let go!” Sungyeol pleaded but Myungsoo shook his head then dashed towards the cafeteria, towing the helpless Sungyeol behind him.

 

When they reached the cafeteria, he cleared his throat to get everyone’s attention, especially the bickering twins seated next to his friends’ table.

 

“I want everyone to know that I am dating Sungyeol.” He announced, voice full of confidence and smile never leaving their face.

 

Sungyeol was nothing like Myungsoo as tears clouded his eyes; he saw his brothers’ hurt faces and his heart cringed at that. The twins took heavy steps towards the two, fists clenched and eyes were burning with anger.

 

“How could you do this hyung?” Sungjong asked, his voice low and threatening,

 

“Hyung?” Myungsoo asked, quite confused about it.

 

“You knew we like him. You knew how we are going to do everything for him yet here you are stealing him behind our backs.” Taemin stated and the tears fell from Sungyeol’s eyes.

 

“Great, so tell us hyung, you didn’t mean it?” Sungjong asked. “Because I am hell as sure that you did.” He added.

 

“And yet you want us to call you hyung. Tsk tsk tsk. How low can you go hyung? Or should we call you backstabber?” Taemin asked, eyes narrowing as he hissed before walking out of the cafeteria.

 

“I hate you!” Sungjong added then followed the younger twin.

 

The room was filled with hushed voices as Sungyeol cried silent tears. He tugged his hand off Myungsoo and gritted his teeth.

 

“I’m sorry.. I didn’t Know.” Myungsoo uttered but Sungyeol closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

 

“Nothing that you will say will appease the pain you caused.” Sungyeol started, clenching his fist as he tried to subdue the tears that were falling mercilessly from his eyes.

 

“I’ll do anything to apologize.” Myungsoo said, hoping that will lessen the pain he had caused.

 

“Anything?” Sungyeol asked as he eyed the actor who nodded. “Sure, get my brothers and date them. If you can’t, then I’ll never going to forgive you.” Sungyeol said then turned to leave the cafeteria.

 

Myungsoo groaned and stomped his feet angrily before running out of the cafeteria and sitting on some bench inside the campus.

 

“You should’ve asked me darling then you don’t have to endure this humiliation.” Sunggyu said as he sat next to the actor.

 

“What is it hyung?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu grinned and whispered the plan which made the younger smile wide. ‘thanks hyung!” Myungsoo uttered then ran to find the twins.

 

The cafeteria was like circus the following days as the twins clung on to Myungsoo. He had taken Sungyeol’s words and was now dating the twins to show that he was indeed repenting for his mistakes.  The twins were delighted with the development and by the third day, they had informed Myungsoo that they were back in good terms with their brother.

 

Myungsoo, although he dated the twins, was detached and cold. He was acting like the ice prince and would ignore the two who had tried to do things with him, Whenever he was on dates, he would just stare blankly and the two would often snap him out of his trance. He doesn’t even have spare time anymore due to his theater duties and that made the twins pout like it’s the end of the world.

 

“are you sure you can’t go Myungsoo?” Sungjong asked and the actor nodded.

 

“Seriously, are we even in a relationship? You are boring as a boyfriend!” Taemin uttered then left the table.

 

“You know what, Taem is right. You are the worst Myungsoo.” Sungjong uttered and Myungsoo couldn’t even care less.

 

“We’re breaking up with you and you don’t even care?” Taemin asked and Myungsoo shook his head.

 

“I only dated you to make your relationship with your brother okay, so It doesn’t hurt me much.” Myungsoo replied and the pissed off the twins.

 

 

“You know what, I don’t even care about you. This whole is just some infatuation and now I’ve woken up from the trance.” Sungjong said and Taemin nodded.

 

“You are handsome hyung but your personality isn’t I guess this is the best for all of us.” Taemin said and the two walked out.

 

“And oh, you can have our brother, You seemed like a fitting pair.” Sungjong said, halfway out of the cafeteria.

 

“Yeah, he has the same boring personality as yours. Bye!” Taemin added and the two left the place.

 

“Oh my God it worked!” Myungsoo exclaimed and then hugged his Sunggyu hyung.

 

“See I told you sweetheart, My plan is the best.” Sunggyu said proudly and Myungsoo gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

“You are definitely the best hyung!” Myungsoo said then turned to find the boy he likes.

 

“What plan did you tell him hyung?” Hoya inquired and Sunggyu grinned at him.

 

“I just told him to be L, his boring, detached and loner self.” Sunggyu said and Hoya nodded and showed him his thumbs up.

 

 

“Sungyeol!!!!” Myungsoo called out and the lad sighed and closed his book and packed up. ‘hey stop avoiding me!” Myungsoo said and Sungyeol huffed before speaking.

 

‘You know what, I am so angry at you that I would want to punch your face!” Sungyeol shouted and Myungsoo took a step back.

 

“I really am sorry but I don’t have feelings for your brother and they said that I am more compatible with you.” Myungsoo said and Sunngyeol raised a brow at him,.

 

“Seriously you believed that crap? Hell you are out of your mind!” He scoffed then walked away.

 

‘Hey I am not!” Myungsoo shouted and kicked a stone in frustration.

 

---

 

“And why would we help you huh?” Sungjong asked as he took a sip of his milkshake,

 

‘because.” Myungsoo was at lost for words.

 

“Because?” Taemin asked teasingly.

 

‘I like him okay, a lot!” Myungsoo confessed and the twin laughed loudly.

 

“Seriously? Our brother?” Sungjong asked and Myungsoo nodded.

 

“oh crap you are really boring myungsoo hyung. But hey maybe you are meant for our brother.” Taemin added and smiled at him.

 

“We’re in.” The twins uttered at the same time which made Myungsoo smile widely.

 

Friday came and the twin were pulling the older brother towards the cafeteria which was unusual since Sugyeol was the typical loner who spends his breaks under a tree.

 

“Just come with us.” Sungjong stated with his Diva voice and Sungyeol instantly nodded.

 

When they reached the cafeteria, the twin let him sit on a lone chair by the center of the room and then scurried off somewhere. Then they heard some guitar strumming and all eyes focused on the boy by the door walking towards Sungyeol.

 

The song was a soft ballad, of a  man crazy in love but was at lost with confessions. Myungsoo’s voice blended with his guitar and that alone made Sungyeol melt on his chair. Myungsoo then went down on one knee in front of Sungyeol as he finished his song, staring deep into those almond eyes while Sungyeol stared back and was drowning into the depth of Myungsoo’s dark orbs.

 

“Please be mine Sungyeol.” Myungsoo asked, extending a hand for him.

 

Sungyeol contemplated if he should take the offer and he bit his lip as the others held their breath. “Oh please just say yes!” The twins shouted which effectively broke the romantic air but it did started the crowd chanting “yes” loudly. Sungyeol looked at Myungsoo whose eyes were unwavering and hopeful. He then took a deep breath and nodded as he took the hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

He pulled up the actor and leaned in to give him a kiss on the lips, a sweet chaste kiss that only lasted for a second but enough to make both hearts flutter with happiness.

 

---

 

a/n: I tried my best with this one and I am not really a fluff or crack writer. So uhm I added twin OnGyu inthere and some Myunggyu interaction just because I ship them (lols evil author). Also, I am not sure if the feelings were properly portrayed as I was a bit detached while writing this. For my angst, I usually have that connection when writing so that I could convey the emotions properly. But I hope this is okay with you.. I am sorry if I am not fond of the pair and believe me, I tried my best. ~