[OnGyu] for Cweetdark

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

Let me heal you

Ongyu (girl!Sunggyu)

Romance, medical drama,

When it seemed like there was no more hope for a lost case he stepped in and helped her.

Prompt: Medical drama

Requested by:cweetdark

---

a/n: Well medical drama is a bit familiar with me since i wrote a few ones in the previous years.. and with such cases, i kind of do research a bit to make things a bit believable but then... uhm I got a bit of lazy so i just used some stock knowledge and stuff i read and watched in fictional stories.

 

 

------

 

 

She was a lost case, nothing could be done, she was a goner.

 

He read the files and shook his head as he took down notes. He was on his last year of college and was now on his internship interview. He had been preparing for days and he just couldn't let this one slip that easily. Being a doctor wasn't just some ambition he had to make tons of money, it was a passion that rooted back so many years ago when he had survived a fatal car accident back in elementary.

 

Lee Jinki.” He heard his name being called so he closed the files and made his way towards the room where the panel was already reviewing his profile.

 

a stunning academic record Mr. Lee.” one said and Jinki bowed and thanked him.

 

We wouldn't dwell what's printed on paper but let's move on to your interview.” The head of panelist said and smiled at him in a professional manner. “The case of patient 0428, what are your findings.” He asked and Jinki took a deep breath and smiled at them.

 

Patient 0428 was diagnosed with stage three Leukemia, ailment quickly progressing to stage four and currently medicines aren't working anymore. She was deemed a lost case but with recent advancements in the science and tech fields we could recommend pulse NMR treatment as well as selective stem cell treatment we could give her another chance of regressing the disease or at least prolong her life.” Jinki said with confidence.

 

But the patient isn't willing to do anymore treatments.” One panel asked and Jinki smiled to that.

 

The patient isn't just suffering physically but psychologically as well. As a doctor one should know that a person's well being is greately affected by their mind. A person's desire to heal is the first and formost step on any treatment. She has been discouraged but with the right encouragement, she'll have a good way to recovery.” Jinki replied and the panel nodded

 

Statistics.” The other asked and Jinki paused for a while before answering.

 

60% recovery rate with Pulse treatment and 85% recovery rate with Stem Cell treatment. It's a good statistics so I have fate for this case.” H said confidently and the panel thanked him for the interview.

 

We will deliberate your performance and announce the shortlist in a week. Thank you Mr. Lee.” The head said and Jinki bowed before he took his leave.

 

---

 

Hey! Jinki!” he hear his name being called and a smile broke on his face.

 

Hey Henry, interning here as well?” He asked and the Canadian nodded.

 

Donghae hyung vouched for me.” He said and Jinki smiled. “You know how long it took me to get that damn permit from immigration? It you know.” He said and Jinki laughed at the frustrated friend.

 

Still taking up pedia?” Jinki asked nad Henry nodded.

 

Yeah my personality suits kids better than adults. Besides, I don't think i can handle Cancer ward, I just can't take all the heartache Jinki.' He said and Jinki sighed.

 

Well i know why you want to stay there.” Jinki teased and Henry cocked an eyebrow. “You are trying to hit on the intern nurse Dasom.” Jinki teased and Henry blushed.

 

Aish.” Henry grinned and lightly punched the friend on his shoulder. “yeah, i'm on this wing. See yah Jinki!” He said then waved before going to his destination.

 

Jinki waved and took the files he had on his clip board and went to the cancer ward straight ahead. He had met a couple of patients before durign his introduction but this was his first time alone.

 

Kibum.” He called out and the boy in pink hair scoffed at him.

 

It's Key. How may times have I told you about calling me Key instead?” the patient replied and Jinki laughed at him.

 

Thrice yesterday.” he replied as he checked the boy's vitals. “I haven't seen your boyfriend here, school?” He asked and Key laughed heartily.

 

You are different you know, with others, people would give me disgusting looks but you just say it like it's a normal thing.” Key said then smiled placidly. “He's coming, just had late classes, college isn't a piece of cake.” He replied and Jinki nodded.

 

Well for a music major, the competition is tight you know, even with fangirls.” Jinki joked and Key glared at him .

 

I trust Woohyun.” He uttered and Jinki chuckled just as the said boy entered with Key's favorite fruit.

 

Sorry i am late, those pesky girls were bothering me but heck with those eyeliners and mascara they couldn't even be at par with you my lovely.” Woohyun uttered as he give the boyfriend a peck.

 

Well, the medicine is doing great so eat healthy and you will be out in no time.” Jinki said and left the two to move on to the most interesting patient on his list.

 

He knocked then entered the room where a pale girl sat on her bed and gazed on the window where the moon hanged low.

 

Beautiful isn't it?” Jinki said as he took the patient's record and checked her vitals. “The moon is a mysterious thing.” He uttered and gave her a warm smile. “Your vitals are grat Sunggyu.” He said and the girl smirked upon hearing it.

 

You think so? Why can't you just say things like a normal doctor would. That i would die in 6 months or something.” She said and Jinki smiled at her even wider.

 

Because unlike normal doctors, i think the other way. And nope, it's not 6 months, 3 at the very least.” Jinki said and then took his leave.

 

3 months? Can't it be tomorrow?” She asked no one in particular before looking back into the beautiful moon that hanged above her window.

 

----

 

She was interesting to him in way that even his calm and logical self had acknowledged it. Sunggyu was typical in ways and falls on the other side of patients, the depressed and dismayed bunch. She was on the edge of life and death but Jinki wouldn't let that fact hinder him, every patient has a chance, even at 1%, it is still a chance.

 

I am not doing it!” She yelled as hey doctor had suggested the treatment.

 

But it can save you Sunggyu.” He urged but Sunggyu bit back

 

At what percent? 10%? You call that a chance? Let me die instead!” She hissed and threw the vase on her table that almost hit the nurse beside her doctor.

 

Ryeowook Sunbae!” Jinki called out as he heard the crashing sound then his eyes averted to the broken vase on the floor besides a shaken nurse.

 

I am going. I'll ask maintenance to clean that.” Ryeowook excused himself annd Jinki bowed to him before entering the room.

 

Get out.” Sunggyu instructed but Jinki just smiled at her. “Just leave me alone.” Sunggyu uttered but Jinki took her had and pulled her out of the room and towards a staircase. “Yah! Where are you taking me? Yah!” She shouted but as soon as the morning air hit her face, she stopped breathing for a while and closed her eyes.

 

Feels great right?” Jinki asked as he let her go and took in a mouthful of fresh air. He then looked at the girl who had closed eyes and breathing in the same fresh air. He then watched her slightly shiver and Jinki chuckled.

 

Sorry, i dragged you out in such a cold morning, Here, take this.” He said as he took off his doctor's coat and placed it on her.

 

It's been so long since i came out.” She uttered softly and Jinki let out a sigh beside her.

 

I' m adopted.” Jinki said and Sunggyu looked at him questioningly.

 

My parents died when I was around 7. We had a car accident and I managed to survive it , miraculously that is.” Jinki said and Sunggyu had her eyes fixed on the young intern. “Life was unbearable growing up, i feel like the world hated me and i wanted to die. But then a kind doctor told me that i was a miracle case, a 1% chance.” Jinki said as he beamed at her. “yours could be that too,.” He then added.

 

They stayed like that in peacefule silence, breathing in the autumn air. She took in the soft morning light and the peaceful view of the city he hadn't seen in such a long time.

 

We're about the same age, you're a few months older.” Jinki said and Sunggyu scoffed at her.

 

Then call me noona.” She replied.

 

Neh, Sunggyu Noona.” He replied and Sunggyu laughed at that.

 

You're different from others jinki-ssi” She said and Jinki looked at her with brith eyes.

 

I get that often you know.” He replied and led her down towards her room.

 

About the treatment,” Jinki started and Sunggyu rolled her eyes as she returned the coat.

 

I'm not doing it.” She said and Jinki smiled at her.

 

I am not forcing you to take it. But let me tell you something, when i was recovering from the accident, the doctor told me that i will recover faster if i had the will to do so.” Jinki shared. “But I told him that I had no more reason since my family was gone.” He paused as he swallowed a lump on his throat. “But then My cousin and his parents came in and the little boy of merely four cried and told me how sad he was that i was in pain. It gave me stregnth and desire to recover.” Jinki said with a smile.

 

 

the point is?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki sighed.

 

Find a reason to live Sunggyu.” He said and then left the girl to ponder.

 

What reason would that be?” She scoffed as she turned her head towards the window. “I don't have one.” She said and closed her eyes and let her self wallow on dreams she would not reach.

 

---

 

I could introduce you to some guys, I know a few ones.” Heechul said as he visited his cousin.

 

and then what? They wouldn't like a dying girl.” She replied and Heechul sighed.

 

Well at least you should try dating, it's not like you get committed on the first date.” Heechul said, throwing a comic book towards her.

 

Hyung stop giving noona headaches.” Sungyeol uttered as he brought in food for his sister. “Hyung, you know there is this guy who was bugging me to have a date with you.” Sungyeol

 

you're no different Sungyeol!” Sunggyu uttered and the two boys laughed along.

 

oh did I step on an important gathering?” Hte intern asked and Sunggyu shook her head. “I'm just checking the charts please continue.” He said and Heechul eyed him like he had some sinister plan brewing at the back of his head.

 

Platelet is dropping huh? Oh well have some rest okay, and maybe fresh air.” Jinki said then bowed to them and left the room.

 

A hot intern huh?” Heechul said with a grin.

 

Yeah Hyung, a fine piece of specimen.” Sungyeol chimed in.

 

huh? What are you both talking about?” Sunggyu asked and the two just grinned at her.

 

He did say get some fresh air right?” Heechul asked and Sungyeol nodded as dashed out of the room.

 

I am not liking this Heechul oppa!” Sunggyu screamed as he dragged the girl off the bed and shoved her inside the bathroom with a dress.

 

Change quickly, we are going out!” He announced with a wide grin.

 

 

---

 

Thank you for inviting me!” Jinki bowed as he met the three Kim's on the hospital lobby.

 

Oh it's nothing, you gave us the idea. It will be much safer if we have a medical person with us.” Heechul said as he shook hands with the intern. “Heechul.” He introduced himself.

 

Jinki.” He introduced imself.

 

We Know,” Both Sungyeol nad Heechul said at the same time.

 

Shall we go?” Jinki asked and Heechul nodded and led them towards their car. Sungyeol took the passenger seat leaving Sunggyu to seat at the back with Jinki.

 

The two conniving males at front was enjoying a field day while Sunggyu couldn't help but groan internally for the evil plan up front.

 

They found themselves in an evening carnival, something that Sunggyu had missed for the past three years of being confined without any progress. She smiled as the night lights filled her eyes and the laughter travelled to her ears. It was delightful night.

 

Well, let's go!” Heechul announced as he placed his hands on Sunggyu's shoulder and pushed her forward.

 

She enjoyed her time, the rides they took and the memories they created was just marvelous.

 

picture!” Sungyeol shouted and the three hurriedly posed next to him in their brightest smiles. “Yeopoda!” Sungyeol chirped as he looked at the picture, smiles bright and eyes shining.

 

Thank you for the night Jinki-ssi” Heechul said and the intern thank him and waved as he walked towards the street to his home.

 

You look so happy noona!” Sungyeol joked and Sunggyu punched him lightly on the arm.

 

It's been so long since i got to enjoy some fresh air. Thank you.” Sunggyu said and the two males snickered.

 

You should thank Jinki.” Heechul teased and Sunggyu puffed her cheeks as she tucked herself to sleep.

 

---

 

Please consider this treatment, it could really save you Sunggyu.” Her doctor said but Sunggyu shook her head.

 

I am not doing it!” Sunggyu firmly said and turned away from the doctor.

 

Are you sure Sunggyu?” Ryeowook tried once more but Sunggyu held her ground. “Please reconsider it Sunggyu.” Ryeowook sighed then returned her charts before leaving the room.

 

Sunggyu didn't want to do the treatments primarily because she has no reason to. Her life has been nothing but hospitals and waiting for her time to exire. Starting with a con heart disease when she was born and progressing into pneumonia before being diagnosed with leukemia. What life would have been even if she got cured?

 

Don't you want to have a family of your own?” Jinki asked as he brought in her medicines.

 

It's a nurse's job not yours.” She said as she took some of the pills and swallowed them.

 

but why wouldn't you want to take it huh?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu just shook her head.

 

It's better that you don't know.” Sunggyu said then remembered the picture Sungyeol wanted to give Jinki. She took it out from her drawer and handed it to Jinki. “Sungyeol wanted to give you this as a thank you for joining us last time.” Sunggyu said and Jinki smiled looking at the picture.

 

Thanks! Oh you look so happy!” Jinki pointed out and Sunggyu rolled her eyes.

 

Don't you have other patients to attend to?” She asked and Jinki nodded.

 

Want to meet them?” He asked and Sunggyu thought for a while before nodding.

 

Jinki led her towards the ward and Jinki greeted the patients happily.

 

Hi Luna, feeling better?” He asked as the girl weakly smiled and took her white board to write her response. “well i checked your charts and you are doing well.a few of your vocal chords would be removed by next week.” He said with a sad tone and he girl wrote I'm okay don't worry Jinki oppa. Jinki smiled and patted her head.

 

Who is she oppa? Jinki read and he smiled at her. “This is Sunggyu, she's my patient as well.” Jinki said and Luna smiled at her.

 

Hello i am Luna. She wrote down and Sunggyu smiled at her. “It's nice to meet you Luna.” She said and Luna smiled at her.

 

What illness are you suffering eonnie? Sunggyu read and she sighed before answering. It's okay if you don't want to say it. I have throat cancer by the way. Sunngyu read and her heart ached at the words.

 

I used to sing in the choir before i was diagnosed with it, but I'm okay now. Sunggyu held back a tear and smiled at her.

 

I have Leukemia.” She said and Luna smiled weakly.

 

There are a lot of treatments that you could try eonnie. You will get better in no time. She read and Sunggyu felt the tear fell from her eyes.

 

Thank you. You too, you should get well.” She replied.

 

I will eonnie, thank you.

 

 

---

Will she be able to sing again? Let alone talk?” Sunggyu asked as Jinki handed her a cup of warm cocoa.

 

'She could talk after the operations with the help of therapy but her singing is a different question. Most probably she can't” Jinki answered her question.

 

Is it true what she wrote?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki looked at her

 

Which one?' he asked and Sunggyu bit her lower lip then spoke

 

That she is okay?” She asked and Jinki took in a deep breath.

 

She has a strong mind and her desire to get back on her feet is far more greater than what her illness had given her. She is doing well because she wanted to continue living.” jinki replied and Sunggyu sighed.

 

So you are saying that i don't have a reason huh?” She asked, a bit angry.

 

Depends on how you view it.” Jinki said, pausing as he look out into the open air. “It seems like you don't even want to.” Jinki replied and Sunggyu nodded.

 

It's because i have no future. Even if i recover, who would want a dying girl?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki remained silent. “My parents weren't really there and they just look at me as a liability. They have Sungyeol a the heir so wy would they need me?” She asked and Jinki smiled at her.

 

You only think about the negatives Sunggyu” Jinki stated. “Have you considered Sungyeol's feelings? Your brother loves you I can tell by the way he takes care of you.” He said. “Have you asked how he felt whenever you tur n down the treatments?” Jinki asked and let out a sigh. “I've seen him countless of times running with tear stained face everytime you reject the treatments.” Jinki said.

 

So now it's my fault?” Sunggyu asked, outraged that she threw the cup to the ground and left the doctor.

 

That's not what i said.” Jinki said sighed as he picked up the cup and threw in inside the bin.

 

---

 

Sungyeol-ah, would you want me to take treatments?” Sunggyu asked as her brother peeled fruits for her.

 

Sungyeol's eyes were sparkling with tears as he looked at her sister. “Noona, you never asked for my opinion.” He said, holding it back as lon g as he could. “But yes, it would mean the world to me if you could overcome your illness. Noona please take it, i want my sister at home and not here.” he practically begged the sister.

 

But why would you want a walking time bomb Sungyeol?” Sunggyu asked and Sungyeol wiped his tears.

 

'You are my sister noona! I can't even have a girlfriend because they can't be even at par with you!” Sungyeol uttered and Sunggyu chuckled.

 

Okay I get it Yeol, ill take it.” She said and Sungyeol completely broke down as he hugged his sister.

 

Thank you noona!” Sungyeol shouted then rushed towards Ryeowook's office to inform him about Sunggyu's agreement.

 

 

The sessions were expensive but Sunggyu could afford it due to her financial state (She could even but the hospital and make it her private building if she wanted to) . The pulse therapy required her to transfer to another facility once a wekk while the stem cells are administered to her twice weekly. The treatments in itself could only do so much as her body should be kept as healthy as possible.

 

Sunggyu was making improvements but it wasnt the improvement that they were expecting. She was at a 10% rate while they wanted 35% more or less. “What is wrong with the treatments? The dosage?” Ryeowook questioned but Jinki closed her notes and smiled at the doctor.

 

'It's her mind who is resisting. Her blood test show decreased oxygen which only meant that she has been overthinking things. It's unhealthy for her to be psychologically stressed as it affestc not only her brain but all that is ocnnected to it, which also meant the radicals present in her body increased to offset the therapy.” He said and Ryeowook smiled at the intern.

 

You've done your research well Jinki.” Ryeowook said and ordered counseling

 

I'll take care of it.” Jinki said and walked out of the room.

 

---

 

Hi eonnie” The girl greeted as she entered the room.

 

'Luna! Oh you can talk already?” She asked and Luna nodded once.

 

It still hurts a bit and my voice registry is low but at least I could talk.”She said and Sunggyu nodded. “How are you eonnie?” She asked and Sunggyu sighed.

 

I have a terminal case.” She said and looked out of the window and smiled weakly.

 

Jinki oppa said that it's not terminal, prognosis is good for you.” She said and Sunggyu laghed hollowly. “The other doctors gave me a 90% rate of being mute after the treatment but Jinki oppa told me otherwise. When the meidcations did not work, he told me that mind over matters sometimes is more powerful.” Luna continued.

 

But not always.” Sunggyu said and Luna chuckled.

 

his logical explanation is that thinking positively reduces the stress levels in the body and radicals as well, making the medicines work better.” Luna explained and Sunggyu gave her a warm smile.

 

He has a bad sense of humor.” Sunggyu stated and Luna nodded.

 

He does eonnie but he is like a walking angel because he gives hope to terminal cases.” Luna said and then bid her goodbye.

 

By any chance, did he send you over?” Sunggyu asked but Luna shook her head.

 

I came in my own accord after hearing him blabber about you multiple times.” she said then waved before leaving.

 

Blabber about me?” Sunggyu asked to no one in particular.

 

---

 

Why are you helping me?” Sunggyu asled as Jinki entered to check her charts.

 

I am a doctor Sunggyu, i do it as a profession.” Jinki replied.

 

But not every doctor cares the way that you do.” Sunggyu uttered and Jinki beamed her a smile. “Luna said so.” She added and jinki nodded.

 

Do you really want to know my reason Sunggyu?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu found herself nodding. “Well let's make a deal, If you bring up the recovery rate to 60% in three months then I am goign to tell you.” Jinki said then left the room.

 

A challenge?” Sunggyu asked.

 

No Sunggyu, a reason.” Jinki uttered to himself before walking away.

 

---

 

Remarkable Sunggyu.” Ryeowook said as the test results came. “White blood cells retrunong to normal, iron level increasing and oxygen levels are good too. Very speedy recovery Sunggyu.” Ryeowook said and Sunggyu bowed at him and thanked him for treating her.

 

Where is Jinki-ssi Dr. Kim?” She suddenly asked and Ryeowook gave her a smile

 

He's taking care of her graduation papers, he'll be graduating soon.” Ryeowook said and then left the room.

 

 

Graduating?” She uttered and thought of what profession she must have taken if she was well.

 

---

 

So i won the deal, give me the reason.” Sunggyu proudly say as Jinki visited her.

 

Yeah, you did well.” He said as he took a seat on her bed. “I'll be graduating soon Sunggyu” He started and Sunggyu beamed at him

 

Congratulations then.” She greeted and jinki smiled at her.

 

You want to know the reason why I am helping you?” Jinki asked before sighing then he leaned in to capure Sunggyu's lips in a chaste kiss. “I like you Kim Sunggyu.” He said then quickly left the room, leaving a blushing Sunggyu.

 

He likes me?” Sunggyu repeated and she felt her lips curve into a smile as she ran her forefinger across her lips. “My first kiss.” She uttered and the giddiness she was feeling couldn't desipate even if she tried.

 

But that happy feeling didn't last long as she found out that Jinki left the hospital as soon as he graduated.

 

He didn't even say goodbye!” Sunggyu wept that night and no one could even stop her.

 

The depression had made her body weak that the leukemia had progressed to stage four within a months time.

 

Bring him in!” Sunggyu's father screamed inside her hospital room as he watched his daughter cry her heart out. “I said Bring him in!” He shouted and his staff scuried to bring the doctor to their boss.

 

You dare try to kill my daughter?” Mr. Kim said as he threw a punch at the doctor.

 

i'm sorry sir, I was just trying to help her.” Jinki answered but the anger in Mr. Kim wasn't subsiding.

 

I could kill you right now but” Mr. Kim gritted his teeth. “You have to save my daughter.” He broke down and Jinki couldn't afford to watch a man cry for his daughter.

 

---

 

Sunggyu-ah.” Jinki called out the dyin g girl on the bed who looked at him with little diffculty.

 

Jinki-ssi?” She asked and the doctor smiled at her

 

neh, it's me. I'm sorry I left so suddenly.” Jinki said as he held her hand “Hold on Sunggyu-ah” He said as tears fell from his eyes.

 

Ryeowook Hyung. Administer this.” Jinki handed the drug and Ryeowook looked at him with wide eyes.

 

How did you get this?” Ryeowook' asked in surprise.

 

I had to talk to a lot of people. Hurry hyung, Sunggyu's blood levels need to stabilize. Quickly!” Jinki said and Ryeowook had everyone prepare the tubes annd syringe to administer the drug.

 

Sunggyu's breathing was more or less normal and her pulse was back on track making everyone let out a sigh of relief. “We still need to perform the bone marrow transplant as soon as possible.” Ryeowook said and ordered screening for all possible donors from the members of the family.

 

Test me as well hyung.” Jinki said and Ryeowook raised a brow. “We have the same blood type hyung. Just in case please let me get tested.” Jinki pleaded which made Ryeowook sigh but nodded in the end.

 

Where did you get the drug then?” Ryeowook asked and Jinki swallowed hard.

 

It took a while hyung, i needed to do assistant jobs at China to get my hands on them. But they trusted me enough that they granted me the drug even if it was on experimental stage.” jinki said and Ryeowook sighed.

 

You did all that Jinki?” Ryeowook asked.

 

Yes, for Sunggyu, i had to.” Jinki said and Ryeowook smiled and patted his shoulders.

 

---

 

Jinki-ah” Sunggyu called out and almost instantly the hand reached out to grab hers.

 

neh Sunggyu-ssi” He answered and a smile graced her lips.

 

You're here!” She said weakly and Jinki hummed her reply. “I thought you left me for real.” She said, tears building on her eyes.

 

I'm sorry i didn't have the time to say goodbye.” Jinki uttered and Sunggyu shook her head.

 

Make it up to me.” She said and Jinki nodded. “Kiss..: She muttered softly and Jinki couldn't believe whqt he was hearing.

 

Kiss?” Jinki repeated and Sunggyu blushed as she nodded. Jinki smiled and leaned in slowly to peck her cheek.

 

Sunggyu shook her head and Jinki gave her a confused look. She then pointed to her lips and both of them avoided eye contact while blushing.

 

you want me to kiss you there?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu nodded shyly.

 

Jinki then took a deep breath and leaned in to kiss her lips. She melted as she felt the familiar lips on hers that she missed. She closed her eyes and savored the moment that was given to her, the reason she wanted to live again.

 

Saranghae Jinki-ssi.” She uttered when they parted and Jinki smiled as he breathed in her words.

 

Saranghae Sunggyu-ah” He uttered in response.

 

Appa! He saved noona so let them be, She deserve to be in love” Sungyeol said as he stopped his father from interfering with the two inside the room.

 

Excuse me Mr. Kim.” Ryeowook' suddenly called out and they focused their attention to him. “The test results are out and unfortunately, none of you matched Sunggyu's antigen. It' unfortunate that none of you are possible donors.” Ryeowook said and Sungyeol bit his lower lip.

 

Then what about noona? Is she going to die?” He asked and Ryeowook sighed before handing them a folder.

 

He is your only hope. He had done the impossible to get the drug Sunggyu needed. It had done a lot to let her body recover but the bone marrow is essential for her recovery. It's up to you if we would proceed or not.” Ryeowook uttered and bowed to them before leaving.

 

I need to talk to him.” Mr. Kim said and Sungyeol fetched Jinki inside.

 

You've done a lot for my daughter” Mr, Kim said as they sat down at the cafeteria.

 

I am willing to do anything for her.” Jinki replied and Mr. Kim took in a deep breath and asked him .

 

Why are you doing this?” HE asked and Jinki looked at him straight in the eyes.

 

I love your daughter, at first sight.” He replied and Mr. Kim closed his eyes.

 

You love her? She has no future! She is a walking time bomb.” He said and jinki swallowed hard.

 

That's right, she has no future but I love her and depsite the hardships that she is going to endure, i will endure it with her.” He replied and Mr. Kim 's expressions softened.

 

In that case, “ He paused and then handed him the folder. Before kneeling in front of the younger. “Save her for the last time and I'll give her to you without any protest.” He said as Jinki looked at the antigen result for his blood sample.

 

He looked up nodded. “Anything for Sunggyu.” He replied and helped Mr. Kim up on his feet. “I will do anything.” he said with conviction and ran towards Ryeowook's office.

 

----

 

Appa, isn't this a bit fast?” Sungyeol asked as he handed Sunggyu a marriage certificate to fill up.

 

Your sister isn;t gettign any younger so let's do it as soon as possible.” He said as he urged Sunggyu to fill it up.

 

Why so sudden appa?” Sunggyu asked and Mr. Kim smiled.

 

Because he deserves to have you.” He said as he gave her a smile. “he had done everything for you Sunggyu-ah, he deserves his reward.” He said and Sunggyu scoffed at him.

 

So am I just a prize you could give away?” Sunggyu asked and her father nodded. “Appa!” She whined but laughed a bit after.

 

He could take care of you better Sunggyu-ah, Jinki can love you more than what we could ever do.” He said and Sungyu smiled and hugged her father.

 

Appa.” She said.

 

You both deserve each other Sunggyu. Just give lovely grandchildren and I'll be happy.” Mr. Kim said and Sunggyu punched him lightly on the arm.

 

I will have seven children and form an idol group!” She joked and the three laughed heartily.

 

Seven?” Jinki asked as he entered the room.

 

Yes Seven.” Sunggyu replied and Jinki smiled at her.

 

Do you know how hard it is to deliver a child Sunggyu-ah?” Jinki asked and Sunggyu blushed. “Let's stick to three for now.” Jinki said as he checked her charts and gave her a smile.

 

Recovery is going good Sunggyu-ah, you can be discharged in two weeks if this keeps up.” Jinki said and Sunggyu nodded and smiled.

 

Then we can get married Jinki-ah?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki nodded.

 

Yes, Sunggyu. But you have to finish the paperworks first.” Jinki said then left the room

 

Get me the best wedding dress and book the finest wedding hall! Appa hurry!” Sunggyu shouted and the two boys laughed at how excited Sunggyu was for the first time since she got sick.

 

Okay okay, you will be Korea's bride of the century!” Mr. Kim said as he held his daughter's hand and kissed it lovingly. “Like your mother when we got married.” He said and he was soon shedding tears.

 

Appa!” Sunggyu uttered and she two was crying silent tears.

 

Aish,” Sungyeol hissed but joined the two in a hug. “My noona is gettign married soon.” he said and Sunggyu couldn't be any happier.

 

[ ]

----

 

a/n: Uhm i would want to write about the wedding but i guess the story was longer than i intended it to be so i'll just leave it at that. It was a bit rushed because the prompt would have needed more than a one-shot to accomplish. I did my best on this one so i hope it's okay for you ~ I apologize if the story isn't good.