[Henry x OC] For Kimminah89

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

A fitting omega

Henry x OC

Omegaverse

for Kimminah89

 

a/n: for my minah eonnie who keeps on popping at every story that features my adorable 89liners ^^

 

---

 

Born and raised in a society demarcated by their statuses, a certain small group of people had lived in seclusion and false identities; they were known as the majorca; the last of the mythical foxes. Others feared them, while some wanted to hunt them down; but try as they might; the infamous nine-tailed foxes were cunning and smart.

 

Yet to the eyes of the society, the normal foxes clan was spared, but was extremely crippled by the lack of offspring-bearing species like the alpha and beta females and some omega males. But a prophecy was given one day, the youngest prince shall bring forth abundance, if he was bound to marry a rare female omega.

 

 

You are the prophesized savior of our clan, Henry you must do this.” Leeteuk tried to convince the youngest of the prince’s son.

 

Hyung, please stop this, Christine is like a sister to me.” Henry uttered. “No offense Chie, I just don’t think marriage is fitting for us.” Henry glanced at the girl who smiled and shook her head.

 

But she is an omega, the prophesized one.” Leeteuk argued.

 

I don’t feel special to be honest oppa.” Christine remarked, making her best friend, Jonghyun, snicker next to her.

 

Stop laughing you ignorant puppy!!” Kangin, another elder, shouted at Jonghyun.

 

I’m sorry.” He bowed his head.

 

Look you two, the foxes’ aren’t as many as they were before and for the most part, we are lacking the bearing ones. Christine and Henry, you are our only hope.” Leeteuk pulled out the conscience card.

 

We can’t even feel anything for each other!” Henry argued then stormed out of the room to bump into his twin brother Sunggyu.

 

It’s your fault that you were born first! You should be the one forced into a marriage!” Henry shouted and Sunggyu sighed and chased after the brother.

 

Aren’t you hurt that Henry hyung doesn’t want to marry you?” Jonghyun asked Christine and the female shook her head.

 

he’s like a brother to me and try as I might, I can’t soul bond with him, he’s not the one for me.” Christine uttered and walked to her room, with Jonghyun following closely.

 

----

 

Minah!” A male’s voice rang through the forest. “Minah!” HE was calling for someone and after a few tries, a female in a red cloak appeared from the bushes.

 

You are screwed! Who told you to break the rules?” He reprimanded the girl.

 

Donghyun oppa, I was just playing with Myungsoo!” Minah uttered, eyeing the younger male that was approaching them.

 

You both know how dangerous this is, for Myungsoo, his life isn’t in danger as compared to your Minah, we both know why we do this and please, you are the only family I have left.” Donghyun uttered, pain and anger felt from his words.

 

I am sorry oppa, I was just trying to have a little fun.” Minah replied and soon Myungsoo was bowing down to Donghyun.

 

Sire, punish me if you must, I did not protect my lady well.” Myungsoo uttered and Donghyun just sighed.

 

Stand up and let’s go, Jinki will gobble up the chickens if we don’t return quickly.” Donghyun uttered. “We shall set out to town for supplies first thing in the morning; we are running low on rice and staples.” Donghyun uttered and Myungsoo nodded.

 

 

-----

 

Where are you going Chie?” Jonghyun asked as he followed the Christine out of the clan’s estate.

 

I need to go to town today, the wolves are bringing in the finest furs and we need them for winter, if we want to survive.” Christine replied and Jonghyun nodded.

 

I’ll come, you won’t be able to carry those fur by yourself.” Jonghyun said as he tagged along the friend he was bound to protect.

 

The town was bustling with life as the traders and merchants had already came for the monthly trading. Christine immediately went to her good friend Key who was already sorting out furs he got from the wolf clan. He had already known that her friend would be coming so he had kept the finest furs for her.

 

You are the best Key!” Christine was ecstatic with the finest furs that Key had handpicked for her.

 

I’ll give you a big discount if your puppy friend here come with me.” Key winked at Jonghyun who shook his head and hid behind Christine.

 

You are still crushing on him after he rejected you far too many times?” Christine asked and Key nodded. “You should just give in to Woohyun, he’s far more interested in you.” She chuckled seein Woohyun glance towards them and wink at Key.

 

Key rolled his eyes and palmed his face. “Oh good lord spare me from his flirting.” He uttered while Christine continued to laugh. She paid for the furs and Jonghyun willingly carried them.

 

As they made their way to find more supplies, Christine was caught in the crowd and was forcefully knocked down by a passing man. She fell to the ground and her cloak was stained with mud. “Are you okay Miss?” She heard a voice and saw a hand extended to help her up. She nodded and took the offer, bowing to the man who helped her. Their hands lingered for a while and Christine was quite sure that there was something weird happening to her as she stare at those lovely orbs.

 

Chie! Are you okay? I’m sorry I wasn’t able to protect you!” Jonghyun was shouting loudly, balancing the furs on his two hands.

 

I am okay Jonghyun, mr..” She glanced to the man and the man smiled and offered a hand which Jonghyun wanted to shake but the firs won’t allow him.

 

It’s Donghyun.” He said.

 

Donghyun, hey we need to go and find those…” another man approached but stopped when he bumped into Jonghyun, making the two fall on the muddy ground and the furs piling on top of them.

 

Jinki!” Donghyun uttered, helping the man up while Christine helped Jonghyun up.

 

I’m sorry, I slipped I am sorry.” The said Jinki bowed to apologize but Jonghyun remained motionless as he stare at the male in front of him.

 

it’s okay.” Christine answered, seeing that jonghyun was frozen in place and mouth gaping at the man who Donghyun called Jinki.

 

uhm we've got to go. I'm really sorry.” Sad Jinki uttered and Donghyun flashed them an apologetic smile and went on his way.

 

Chie, I think I found my mate.” Jonghyun uttered as he placed a hand on his eratically beating heart.

 

Oh yeah, the one that got away.” Christine uttered as she picked up the fallen fur.

 

You are a meanie Chie!” Jonghyun uttered as he helped too.

 

you were frozen jjong, you let him slip that easily.” Christine uttered.

 

---

 

We need to hurry, the poachers are in town and Myungsoo can sense them.” Jinki informed Donghyun.

 

Where is Minah?” He asked and Jinki bobbed his head towards an alley.

 

Myungsoo's with her but she's a bit injured.” Jinki said, dodging some people and walking towards an alley leading to a dimly lit space.

 

Minah?” Donghyun called out and he heard his twin sister replied.

 

They reached the place where she was seated, a foreign man treating her injured leg. The man stood and extended a hand, which Donghyun eyed suspiciously.

 

He saved me oppa.” Minah uttered and Donghyun sighed and thanked the man.

 

Please call me Henry.” He said then returned to treating Minah's wounded leg.

 

How did you get hurt?” Donghyun asked and Minah sighed.

 

---

 

My lady! Please do not run, it is crowded in this place and you might end up getting hurt!” Myungsoo screamed as he tried to catch up with the girl.

 

But midway through his chasing, he stopped as he smelled the familiar stench of heartless poachers. He looked around and spotted one of them. His body tensed and he knew that he had to keep Minah away from them. He dashed off towards the direction where Minah disappeared and searched for the girl. When he spotted her, Minah was on the floor and her leg was bleeding. She was helped by a stranger and Myungsoo's intuitions told him to protect his beloved master.

 

Minah!” he called out and immediately took her from the stranger.

 

I mean no harm, I am just trying to help her.” The stranger uttered.

 

 

We have to go, they are near.” Myungsoo uttered and was soon walking away from the stranger.

 

But he was persistent and he followed them and took Minah from Myungsoo and carried her bridal style. He gestured for Myungsoo to follow him and the stranger led them through a maze of alleys until they reached an empty space. He placed Minah down and took a look at her wounds. He pulled out a handkerchief and wrapped in around the wound.

 

I am Henry by the way, can I get your name?” Henry asked but Myungsoo was quick to block any words from Minah.

 

Her name is of no importance to you.” He uttered.

 

relax, I meant no harm.” Henry uttered. “You need to rest this foot for a while, the cut is not that deep but it will bleed if you put pressure on it.” Henry explained. “You shouldn't run carelessly.” Henry uttered.

 

Minah blushed as she nodded, something in Henry's touch made her body warm and her skin tingle. “thank you.” She uttered. “I'm Minah.” She extended a hand which Henry gladly shook. Electricity ran through her body as their hands met; she knew Henry was destined for her.

 

-----

 

No!” Donghyun shouted as the returned to their excuse of a house. “You are never to meet him and that is final!” Donghyun punctuated his instructions.

 

But oppa, Henry is a good person.” Minah argued, she needed to meet Henry soon.

 

You are putting out lives in danger Minah, Please don't do this to us three.” Donghyun uttered.

 

Let me meet him this once oppa and I promise this would be the last.” Minah bargained that left Donghyun sighing.

 

Myungsoo will come with you, and never take off your cloak.” Donghyun sighed in defeat as Minah wrapped her arms around the twin and kissed his cheek softly.

 

The two met on the outskirts of town, Minah walking with Myungsoo, her red cloak covering her body from the fierce autumn wind. She saw Henry with another man, her eyebrows furrowing in question. But as soon as Henry caught glimpse of them, he ran up to meet them.

 

Hi! I am so glad that you came!” Henry chirped. “Hey Gyu! Come and meet Minah and Myungsoo!” HE shouted and the man walked lazily towards them.

 

As Sunggyu was face to face with them, Henry introduced him. “This is my twin brother Sunggyu. And Gyu, these are my new friends Minah and Myungsoo.” Henry said and the three shook hands.

 

When Sunggyu shook hands with Minah, it was like a normal handshake, but when his hand touched Myungsoo's hand, his mouth gaped as he felt somehting surge through him. He made eye contact with Myungsoo who was already flushing; Sunggyu grinned at him.

 

The promise was kept by Minah, as she informed Henry of her restrictions, for their safety and security. With a heavy heart she said goodbye, but not without leaving Henry a kiss on the cheek.

 

Upon her return to their house, Minah went straight to bed and closed her eyes, she was not feeling well apparently.

 

Did you eat anything?” Donghyun questioned Myungsoo who shook his head. “Then why is Minah havign a strange fever all of the sudden?” Donghyun asked and Jinki's mouth gaped as a realization dawned to him.

 

Don't you think.. please no.” Jinki rushed towards Minah and felt her pulse. “I am afraid that she's going to soul bond.” Jinki informed them.

 

She can't, she's bound to mate with you Jinki.” Donghyun uttered, grabbing his twin's hand and kissing it tenderly.

 

---

 

I found my mate.” Henry informed Leeteuk who grinned at him.

 

You've decided to mate with Christine?” Leeteuk asked but Henry shook his head.

 

With Minah!” Henry uttered and Leeteuk cocked his brow.

 

The girl she met at town a couple of days ago.” Sunggyu replied and Leeteuk gasped while Kangin clenched his fists.

 

You are seriously going to insist on your whims Henry?” Kangin asked angrily but Henry stood his ground.

 

He was about to reply when his vision blurred and he fainted, falling in a heap on the ground. Sunggyu rushed to his twin and shook him to wake up.

 

he's mating!” Leeteuk shouted and soon, Kangin was carrying Henry's body towards his bed and called Christine. She entered the room and Leeteuk gasped once again.

 

If you are not his mate.. then Minah?” Leeteuk asked and before Christine could reply, she too fainted, with Jonghyun catching her body.

 

---

Henry opened his eyes and saw nothing but white. He turned around but saw not a single soul.

 

Henry?” He heard a familiar voice and he instantly smiled as he saw the girl walked up to him.

 

Minah!” He uttered and wrapped the girl in a tight embrace. “are we dead?” Henry asked making Minah chuckle adorably.

 

no, we are not. We are in my realm.” Minah explained. “It seemed that I am about to soul bond with you.” Minah said, a cute blush on her cheeks.

 

Are you asking me to be your mate?” Henry asked and Minah nodded. “It would be an honor.” Henry muttered as he took her hand and gave it a kiss.

 

But before you decide, I need to show you something.” Minah uttered.

 

 

---

 

It took a day before Henry woke up. He searched the room and quickly rushed to Leeteuk where he found Donghyun with Myungsoo carrying Minah's body. Henry rushed towards Minah but Sunggyu stopped him.

 

We cannot allow Henry to mate with your sister.” Leeteuk uttered. “He has to mate with someone of our kind, and not some girl he met somewhere.” He added.

 

Yo do not fully understand the situation Henry placed my sister in. She'll die if Henry doesn't mate with her. Her soul should has been bonded with him and they needed to mate physically for her to regain her consciousness.” Donghyun uttered.

 

We will not allow it.” Kangin reiterated their decision.

 

Suit yourself then.” Donghyun uttered, taking off his cloak and showing his tails for them to see. The tails slowly fanned out, white fluffy ones with amber tips.”I am Donghyun, one of the last majorca, I am the alpha, the nine-tailed fox.” He said and their eyes widened.

 

The rare majorca.” Leeteuk gasped.

 

If you do not submit to my wishes, then you will make me your enemy.” Donghyun declared then grinned. “And If you won't allow my sister to complete her mating with Henry, then I will deny your daughter's mating as well, an eye for an eye, a princess' life for another.” Donghyun announced and Jonghyun came running to the room in panic.

 

Chie's pulse is dropping, she's slowly dying.” Jonghyun wept, falling to his knees.

 

Your choice, I laid out all the cards for you. Let your precious omega die by denying Henry as my sister's mate or gain a powerful ally if you allow the mating to proceed.” Donghyun posed the question and everyone went silent.

 

I will mate with her, save Christine.” Henry uttered, approaching Myungsoo and asked him to hand her over.

 

She will stay in our estate if you wish to mate her.” Leeteuk finally said.

 

Then I shall take back my mate.” Donghyun answered.

 

I shall stay with my lady.” Myungsoo uttered and Donghyun nodded.

 

You have my word Donghyun, I will take care of Minah.” HE extended a hand to Donghyun.

 

And I will take care of Christine.” He replied. “I shall bring her back with me. Please lead me to her.” Donghyun announced and Jonghyun immediately led the nine tailed fox towards her room.

 

Let me accompany her, I am her best friend.” Jonghyun uttered.

 

ah, Jinki would be happy to let you join our pack.” Donghyun smiled as he lifted the lifeless body and carried her towards the door. “Come Jonghyun, Jinki is waiting.” Donghyun smiled and the two bowed at the elders before they took off and brought Christine's body away from the estate.

 

---

 

Minah gasped for air as her eyes fluttered open when Henry kissed her. She smiled at Henry and the latter knew what he had to do, their union.

 

Minah formally met the elders and as she bowed and introduced herself, she let her 6 tails fan out behind her, honey tips accented the white fur. “My fair greetings to thee, I am Kim Minah, omega of the majorca.” She said. “I am to bear your prince's child and I shall bring forth the race of both kinds. I shall bestow upon your kind, the completion of the prophecy.” She bowed once again.

 

Allow me to safeguard you; my six tails, I surrender to you Henry, I am at your mercy.” She said, facing Henry who smiled at her and pulled her into a kiss.

 

I love you Minah, and I promise to take care of you.” Henry uttered and pulled her close, disregarding the lectures of the elders.

 

----

 

a/n: I am sorry if this is a failure, I am quite sleepy and my lappy is crashing badly... anyway I hope this is somehow okay with you eonnie~