[MyungGyu] For Cellyne

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

Molla
Myunggyu (with WooKey(toheart) and a bit Taejong)
I don’t know!
Prompt by: cellyne
Crack, fluff, mpreg

a/n: You wanted a Myunggyu fluff? Maybe this is a bit crack to be honest.. completely nonsense and purely fiction. Enjoy sis!

---

Have you ever been in love?

The question came out from Myungsoo which made Sunggyu choke on the pepsi he was drinking.

“You serious?” He asked the younger who nodded absentmindedly. “No, I think not.” Sunggyu replied and Myungsoo sighed heavily at the response. “Why are you asking me such things huh?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo shook his head lightly.

“I don’t know hyung, it just came to me.” Myungsoo replied then took his bag as he stood to leave.

“You need a girlfriend Myung!” Sunggyu exclaimed before he took a sip of his Pepsi.

“What if I want a boyfriend?” Myugnsoo blurted out and that made Sunggyu spit out the cola while coughing heavily.

Myungsoo shrugged his shoulders and left the older who was dumbfounded at the words of the younger.

“Myungsoo likes boys?” he asked himself in disbelief that was something he wasn’t prepared to know. “He likes boys?” He repeated and a grin appeared on his face. “He likes boys.” He said as a final statement, gulping what’s left of his cola and taking his bag to follow after the younger.

---

University life isn’t at all magical like what they portray in films, it’s just like any other school life where you get to learn things that may or may not help you in the course of your lifetime. That’s what Sunggyu thought before meeting Myungsoo as his lab partner for damned Physics. They fought on the principles of the laws of forces or something gibberish to Sunggyu who was taking it up as an elective unlike Myungsoo who was a geek civil engineer to be.

“I’m an architecture student damn it!” Sunggyu hissed as he threw the pencil hard on the table.

“You can’t design a suitable building without knowing the fundamentals of tension, gravity and forces.” Myungsoo deadpanned, irritating the older more than helping him calm down.

“For ’s sake, I don’t freaking know the answer okay!” Sunggyu shouted and Myungsoo just sighed and solved the problem for him.

“Just use your brain cells on these problems rather than using them for cursing.” Myungsoo sighed then returned to the prototype they were finishing (or Myungsoo was trying to finish on his own).

“this is frustrating me to no ends. Curse you Physics!” Sunggyu uttered exaggeratedly which made Myungsoo chuckle.

And that’s how they got stuck together for the rest of their university life.

But for the rest of their lives? That’s a different story, and it involved a certain daughter named Sungjong.

-----

“Myungsoo! Are you okay?” Sunggyu was shouting hysterically as the younger emptied his stomach in the toilet bowl. ‘oH my gosh Myungsoo what did you eat? Oh my gosh!” Sunggyu panicked as he took a bottle of water from his bag and helped Myungsoo up before letting him took a couple of swigs of the water.

“nothing hyung, I can’t even eat anything I wanted.” Myungsoo was starting to cry and Sunggyu instinctively around the fragile saeng. “I don’t even know what’s happening to me.” Myungsoo cried hard and Sunggyu was really clueless but decided that a professional’s advice would be beneficial for the younger at the moment.

There they were seated in front of the doctor with mouths gaping at the information given to them, Myungsoo was pregnant. Sunggyu was sure he had heard it wrong the first time but when the doctor showed the test results, he almost fainted.

“what will I do hyung? What will I do?”Myungsoo was clearly in panic mode as he realized the implications of a pregnant male, moreover a twenty two year old college senior about to graduate civil engineering in two months time.

“I seriously don’t know what to do Myungsoo.” Sunggyu sighed as he brushed a hand through his hair in frustration. “Let me be frank with you, who did it to you?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo blushed as he turned to face the window instead of the male in front of him. “Myungsoo, let’s not get emotional right now, we need to get him to take responsibility for this.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo looked at him with teary eyes.

“Christmas hyung.” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu’s jaws dropped and his eyes widened.

“You serious?”Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo nodded.

“It was my first time too hyung.” He added and Sunggyu let out a groan of frustration. “I’m sorry.” He quickly added and quietly sobbed.

Sunggyu looked at the crying male and sighed before sitting next to him and hugging him tightly.

“Hey, it’s okay, we’ll be graduating soon then we’ll be able to bring the baby together.” Sunggyu uttered and Myungsoo looked up to him and smiled weakly.

“You sure hyung?” Myungsoo asked, a bit hopeful that the older was serious.

“Yeas Myungsoo.” He replied and kissed the younger’s forehead. “I never told you but I really love you.” Sunggyu uttered and that made Myungsoo smile wide and hugged the older tightly.

“I love you too hyung.” He replied.

The two were able to graduate without any suspicions and Sunggyu was able to sign with a reputable architectural firm while Myungsoo decided to work at home for the mean time as the baby developed inside him. Sunggyu was able to propose to him on his 6th month of pregnancy, asking both their parents for their blessings and well wishes. Myungsoo was overjoyed and that was something unexpected from the older.

He was so delighted that he was crying for a good hour and a half, expressing how much he loves Sunggyu from first sight and that he regretted nothing. Sunggyu wrapped his arms around the pregnant male and kissed him tenderly, assuring him that he loves him way too much to regret this even after his lifetime.

By the 6th month, they were able to get the gender of the baby, a girl the OB told them. Myungsoo was sure crestfallen as he wanted to give Sunggyu a son but Sunggyu assured him that she was a perfect gift for them. They walked hand in hand out of the hospital when Sunggyu saw a very familiar person.

‘Woohyun?” He called out and the male waved at him.

“Sunggyu hyung!” The other called out. “Oh long time no see hyung, how are you?” Woohyun greeted him.

“Fine Woohyun, this is my fiancé, Myungsoo.” Sunggyu introduced the younger. “This is my childhood friend Woohyun.” Sunggyu added and the two shook hands.

“Are you pregnant?” Woohyun asked and Myungsoo nodded. “Oh cool! My partner too is pregnant, he’s on his 8th month.” Woohyun announced just as a pregnant male with dyed hair walked out of one of the rooms. “Key, meet Sunggyu hyung and his fiancé Myungsoo.” Woohyun introduced the three and them all exchange hellos.

“How far are you hyung?” Myungsoo asked.

“8 months, I’m going to see my baby Taemin soon.”He beamed and Myungsoo smiled at him.

“We are having a girl; I want to name her Sungjong.” He informed them. “When they grow up hyung, I want them to be friends.” Myungsoo uttered and Key laughed and nodded.

“Why not? She has pretty parents.” Key uttered and the two moms to be chuckled and chatted like they were life long friends.

“Where you found him huh?” Sunggyu asked and Key grinned at him.

“College. He was the only one who actually did not fell for my grease.” Woohyun uttered and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“Good catch Woohyun.” Sunggyu grinned at the younger.

----

“Sunggyu hyung!!!!” Myungsoo shouted as the pain in his lower back intensified. Sunggyu was down with the baby bag and his car keys as he led Myungsoo to the car his father had lent him for this purpose.

Myungsoo was indeed in pain and that made Sunggyu curse every stop light and slow car in front of him. This is a freaking emergency. They arrived in the hospital and were soon ushered to the delivery room. Baby Sungjong was delivered via a c-section and Sunggyu was very proud as he cut the umbilical cord. Both mother and child was cleaned and dressed before they were wheeled back to their rooms. Sunggyu was the happiest father and he gave Myungsoo a peck on the cheek as he carried the little bundle of joy.

“hello?” a head appeared and both Sunggyu and Myungsoo looked at their visitors, it was Woohyun, Key and baby Taemin wrapped in baby blue blanket.

“Woohyun, Key!” Sunggyu was delighted and the two looked at the princess in Sunggyu’s arms.

“She looks pretty like her mom.” Woohyun uttered and Sunggyu scowled at him. “Sorry hyung, Myungsoo’s genes are superior.” Woohyun commented and Myungsoo laughed at the bickering friends.

“I wonder if they’ll get along with Taeminnie” Key wondered as he let Taemin look at the sleeping Sungjong. Baby Taemin cooed and giggled (gurgled his saliva so to say) as he tried to reach for the sleeping baby in Sunggyu’s arms.

“I’m sure they’ll like each other.” Sunggyu assured Key who was smiling at the sight of his baby trying to wake the princess up.

“Like father like son!” Woohyun announced and he received a glare from the two. “Okay, sorry.” He quickly said and Myungsoo gave him an apologetic smile.

====

Epilogue

“Ommanim” Taemin bowed at Myungsoo who was holding his daughter.

“Oh Taemin.” Myungsoo smiled at the 5 year old. “Where’s Key?” He asked and the kid smiled at him and pointed to the store adorned with pink stuff. “oh” Myungsoo chuckled. “He does love pink.” Myungsoo remarked.

“Does Sungjonggie likes pink too?” Taemin asked and the shy girl hid behind Myungsoo’s legs.

“I don’t know” Sungjong replied and Myungsoo had a feeling that the little ones will have grow up liking each other.

---

a/n: This is plain weird idk hahahah anyway, there you go crack-ish Myunggyu~