[TaeJong] for angel_nylenej07

Jhengchie says thank you part 2!

Tails and Fangs
Taejong and Myunggyu (with Jongyu)
Omegaverse, AU
He just wanted to have a boyfriend, but a furry one? Well he’ll have to reconsider.

a/n: well this is for angel_nylenej07

okay~ you wanted Taejong and Myunggyu with any plot so tada~ an omegaverse XD lols don’t worry, it’s not rated ^^

----

‘Lee Taemin get your down here this instant!” He heard his brother shout loudly and he found himself in the living room in 15 seconds flat.

He saw a fuming brother pointing to the grinning boy holding a bouquet of flowers and his favorite dark chocolates.

“I can explain Jinki hyung.” He stuttered as he eyed the brother carefully. “He likes you a lot.” Taemin uttered.

“But you know how he is! I am not, I repeat, I am not going to date such a freak!” He uttered then stomped towards his room.

Taemin looked at the brother’s retreating back then to the other man in the living room. He approached the lad and gave him an apologetic smile.

“I am sorry Jonghyun hyung, Jinki hyung is a bit..” Taemin wanted to choose the right words so as not to add damage to the already broken heart of the older.

“it’s okay, he’s right though. What am I even thinking?” He uttered as he let his ears pop out of his head and let his tail swish behind him. “I should just resign myself to my fate. I’m an idiot.” He said, handing Taemin his gifts and then walking out of the door. “Tell your brother that I won’t bother him anymore.” He said then closed the door behind him.

Taemin was hurt seeing Jonghyun broken. True, that the boy was a shape shifter but it doesn’t make him any less human as ‘normal’ ones like them. He sighed and walked up to his brother to hand in the gifts. “Jinki hyung. Jonghyun hyung is gone and he said that he will never bother you again.” He uttered and Jinki puffed his cheeks.

“Good riddance.” He said and Taemin shook his head.

‘You should’ve at least given him a chance to prove himself. He’s a good person.” The younger said and Jinki barked at him.

Half person.” He said and Taemin resigned to nodding.

“In any case hyung, he’s still a good one. Now that you permanently rejected him, he’ll resign himself to line up as a mate of a less caring alpha who would want him to carry his pups.” Taemin uttered matter-of-factly.

“He’s a man Taemin, he can’t carry pups.” Jinki stated and Taemin shook his head.

“He’s an omega hyung, he can bear children or pups, depends on his mate.” Taemin said then left the room, closing the doors behind him.

---

“So you coming Taemin?” Myungsoo asked as he sat down the chair next to Taemin.

“where?” Taemin asked and Myungsoo handed him tickets to the annual town fair. “It’s this weekend? Oh my gosh I need to come!” Taemin was beyond excited about it.

“Yeah we should and maybe we’ll snatch ourselves some girls or guys whatever you fancy.” Myungsoo uttered and Taemin glared at him.

“You’re human Myungsoo, why do you sound like a beast wanting a mate?” Taemin asked and Myungsoo laughed it off.

“Well, it’s natural instincts Taemin, whether we’re human or beasts, we need to procreate.” Myungsoo uttered and Taemin shook his head.

“You’re lucky you’re my friend Myungsoo or else.” He said and Myungsoo stared at him.

“Or else what?” He asked and Taemin just sighed and punched the friend lightly on his arm.

“Shut up.” He whined which made Myungsoo laugh out loud.

---

The fair is one of the rare times that the humans and shape shifters enjoy cohabitation. It’s actually a tradition dating back centuries when the two different races decided to stop the pointless wars and bloodshed.

The fair is also a good place to meet mates in both races such that if you have kinks for those with tails and ears, you can probably score one here (though the offspring would be a bit of the mix, just a word of caution).

“So why are we here again?” Jinki asked, quite bored with it but the two younger teens were probably delighted seeing furry ears and wagging tails.

“I heard that the Foxes are coming, they rarely come and they are very prized breeds.” Taemin announced.

“Oh, so should I be happy about that?” Jinki asked and Taemin shook his head.

“You are hopeless hyung.” He uttered as they walked towards the center of the fair.

“Taemin!” They heard a shrill and Taemin squinted his eyes to find the source of it. When he saw a familiar face running towards them, he smiled and waved at him.

‘Jonghyun hyung!” He uttered and the boy stopped a few feet and waved back. ‘You came!” Taemin said and Jonghyun nodded.

“Great.” Jinki huffed and Jonghyun bowed at him.

“The alphas are in town so we have to be here, it’s mating season soon.” Jonghyun explained while looking at Taemin then waved at Myungsoo. ‘Hi Myung!” He said and Myungsoo immediately ran towards the elder and hugged him. Jonghyun let out a melodic laugh that caught the attention of a few alphas.

Within seconds, three alpha males approached Jonghyun and sniffed him. “You smell nice omega.” One uttered and Jonghyun bowed at him and muttered a soft thanks.

“I would like you to rear my pups, such a lovely scent you have.” The other said and Jonghyun blushed at him and thanked him.

“Well I guess we have to battle it out for this cutie don’t you think?” the last one said and the two grinned at him.

“I like a good fight.” The other replied.

“Then you have to count me in.” They heard Jinki said it firmly making the three alphas laugh loudly.

‘A mere human dared to challenge us alphas?” One asked and Jinki shook his head.

“You are mistaken dearie.” Jinki uttered as he closed his eyes only to open them again revealing his icy blue eyes. “I’m an alpha too.” He uttered and the three alphas looked at him in shock. “The rare kind.” He finished and the alphas found themselves bowing at Jinki.

“now move along, the omega is mine.” He said and the three walked away defeated. He then looked at the three younger next to him; his eyes back to soft brown and were confused why they were gaping at him. “What?” He asked nonchalantly.

“You’re an alpha?” The three asked in unison and Jinki sighed and nodded.

‘I’m adopted Taemin.” he said then walked towards the back of the fair. “Come I want you to meet someone.” He gestured and the three hurriedly followed the alpha.

Jinki led them through a forest and then towards a cave hidden under the canopy of tall trees.

“We’re here!” Jinki announced and the three gaped again as two figures stepped out of the cave.

“We meet again Jinki.” The taller and older of the two uttered and Jinki grinned at him.

‘Aren’t you happy your twin brother still remembers you?” Jinki asked back and the older male smiled and nodded.

“You brought company.” He stated and Jinki nodded before standing next to Taemin.

“Yeah, This is Taemin, he’s my brother and completely human.” He said and the boy bowed at him. “This is Myungsoo and he’s also human.” He introduced and Myungsoo bowed too.

“And this is my mate, Jonghyun of the wolf clan.” He said and Jonghyun bowed before gaping at the elder.

‘You just said what?” Jonghyun asked making Jinki chuckle.

‘My mate.” He repeated and Jonghyun blushed scarlet. “And these two are the Fox clan’s prince’s, my twin brother Sunggyu and our little brother Sungjong.” He introduced and the two foxes bowed gracefully.

“Jinki hyung, are you sure? Like positively sure?” Jonghyun asked and Jinki crossed his arms in front of his chest and cocked a brow.

‘You don’t want it?” He asked and the younger shook his head and stayed at the alpha’s side.

“I want to, I am yours hyung.” He uttered and Jinki chuckled at how the omega is behaving.

“Shall I meet your pack then? I must ask your leader first.” Jinki stated and Jonghyun was more than happy to him. “You have to meet my twin brother Dongwoo!” Jonghyun chirped and Jinki laughed a bit.

The two humans were stunned by the scene to actually process what just happened. They were rooted to the ground and in a daze before Sunggyu cleared his throat.

“I’m sorry, Jinki is entering the mating phase.” Sunggyu uttered and gave them a warm smile.

“Well, if he’s an alpha fox, why was he adopted?” Taemin asked and Sunggyu sighed then beamed them a smile.

“To protect our clan.” He said. “It’s a bit of a story, want to come inside for a rest?” he invited and the two nodded and entered the den. It was a regular cave with nothing but some stones and a pit fire.

“It’s a temporary shelter for us during the fair.” Sunggyu explained and the two nodded. “Have a seat.” Sunggyu offered as Sungjong took out some pillows from the corner and handed it to them.

“As I was saying, Jinki, Sungjong and I were reared to be humans, concealing our identities to protect the future of our clan.” He said as Sungjong boiled some water in the fire and took some dried leaves from a stash.

“As you all know, foxes are prized animals because we are said to contain such mythical powers humans want. These powers lead to severe poaching of our kind.” He paused as Sungjong handed him a cup of tea.

“Thank you.” Myungsoo said as he gratefully received the cup.

“Thank you.” Taemin uttered but even before Sungjong could hand in the cup, it slipped from his hands, and breaking as it hit the stone floor. Taemin hissed with pain as the hot water hit his shin.

‘I’m sorry.” Sungjong uttered and quickly placed his hand on the scalded shin. Taemin gazed with wide eye as the fox healed his wounds in a matter of seconds. “I’m sorry.” Sungjong bowed and took another cup and handed it to Taemin.

“I’m okay, thank you.” Taemin uttered as he took the cup and smiled at him.

Sungjong bowed and sat next to his brother, resting his head on the alpha’s lap.

“Humans wanted our powers and we were poached to being extinct. We had to find ways to protect the remaining numbers that we have.” Sunggyu uttered as he ran a hand down Sungjong’s back.

“Wow” Taemin exclaimed. “But Jinki hyung rejected Jonghyun hyung awhile back.” Taemin uttered.

“Of course he would, it would hurt his alpha pride to be pursued by an omega. He should be the one pursuing.” Sunggyu said as he took a drink of his tea.

“Why is he mating with a wolf then?” Myungsoo asked.

“That my dear, is how we do it. As we are mythical, we can only mate with female foxes. But the number of the females has been scarce so we were left no choice but to find omega of other kinds.” He said and the two nodded.

“Wouldn’t they end up being like dogs? Half breeds?” Myungsoo asked and Sunggyu laughed at that.

“Of course not, the foxes are able to bypass the gene pool and any pups an omega would have would be ours, unless the alpha would rather have his mate bear the other kind.” Sunggyu explained.

“In other words, you control which offspring you want to have.” Taemin clarified.

“Yes” Sunggyu replied.

“How many tails do you have?” Myungsoo suddenly asked and Sunggyu’s ears perked at the question.

“Why would you ask?” Sunggyu asked back and Myungsoo bit his lip before answering.

‘Jinki hyung said that he was an alpha above other alphas.” Myungsoo replied and Sunggyu nodded.

‘Why don’t you count it yourself?” Sunggyu asked as he let his tails out behind him, spreading out like a fan. The white fur had caramel brown tips that looked majestic. His fluffy ears peeked out from his head and his fangs grew, he looked like a god to be honest.

The two humans counted and were surprised to see a very rare nine-tailed fox right in front of them.

“nine-tailed fox!” The two exclaimed and Sunggyu bowed at them.

Sungjong also revealed his tails, totaling to 6 and that also surprised the two humans.

“He’s an omega that’s why he only has 6 tails.” Sunggyu explained and the two nodded.

“Jinki hyung?” Taemin asked and Sunggyu smiled at him. “Nine-tailed as well?” He asked and the fox nodded.

“The rarest of all rare.” Sunggyu uttered.

“Taemin?” Myungsoo?” They heard their names being called. “Oh there you are!” He exclaimed as he dragged Jonghyun with him and another wolf.

“This is my twin brother Dongwoo.” Jonghyun introduced him and the shape shifter bowed at them.

“I came to give this to you Sunggyu hyung.” He said and extended a box to the fox.

‘Let me guess, Woohyun?” He asked and Dongwoo nodded. “Tell him that I have found my mate Dongwoo,” He said and the wolf nodded then ran out of the den to return to his pack.

“You don’t like him?” Jonghyun asked and Sunggyu shook his head.

“I can’t mate with a beta.” He replied and Jonghyun nodded. “I figured they allowed?” He asked and Jinki sighed,

“Of course they will, a nine-tailed fox as ally is worth having to give up one omega. Jonghyun is the sacrificial lamb.” Jinki stated as he sat next to Sunggyu.

“I think we should head back now hyung, it’s getting late.” Taemin announced and Jinki shook his head.

‘It’s safe here; we’ll stay for the night. These two will return to Incheon in the morning.” He said and Sunggyu gave them an apologetic smile.

“I’ll make dinner.” Sungjong announced and Taemin stood to help him. ‘Let me help you.” He uttered and Sungjong blushed at him, his tails curling slightly on the tips. The two alpha foxes noticed this and a grin appeared on their serene faces.

“Looks like you’re the only single left Sunggyu.” Jinki teased and Sunggyu glared at him.

“Want me to hold a grudge on you?” Sunggyu asked and Jinki laughed as he shook his head.

---

The next couple of weeks after the fair, Jinki became restless and it alerted Taemin. He wasn’t sure why his brother was behaving such a restless creature, often clawing at the wooden post of his bed. HE eyed the brother and he saw the nine tails pop out from behind and fluffy ears to reveal the true nature of the older.

“Jonghyun.” He uttered and Taemin understood what that meant, his brother needs to mate.

Jonghyun was equally restless as the heat cycle eased in. He was howling like crazy to the point that his twin brother has to pin him down, alongside his mate, the alpha Howon.

After a few minutes though, the nine-tailed fox appeared next to the writhing omega and scooped the body and disappeared deep into the forest to fulfill what they were destined to do: mating.

The mating season was perhaps the busiest season as the whole town was actually buzzing with the news of some humans being kidnapped to be mates, mostly females. Taemin sighed as he gazed into the full moon and thought if some shape shifter would want him as a mate.

Taemin has been utterly fascinated with the furs and fangs, tails and ears so he would love it if he would become part of the clan, cats, wolves or even bears, but how lovely it would be if it was a fox.

He sighed as he realized that his brother was out there mating with Jonghyun while he was stuck inside his room dreaming of being someone’s mate.

He sulked on his bed and turned to his side when he suddenly felt dizzy and found his eyes closing on its own accord.

He blinked a couple of times as he tried to adjust to the blinding light around him.

“Hello.” He heard a faint voice and when he turned around, the lovely six-tailed omega fox was perched on a rock by the lake, tails elegantly curled to his side, a touch of amber on the tips of the soft white fur.

“Sungjong?” He asked and the fox nodded as he batted his lashes seductively. Taemin took a nervous gulp and walked towards the fox, sitting on the rock just beside the creature. “Am I dead?” Taemin asked and the creature shook his head.

‘You are perfectly alive but your souls has reached my realm.” Sungjong informed him.

“my soul?” Taemin asked and Sungjong nodded.

“Omega has the tendency to do soul bond as a mating pre-requisite. It’s inherent with omegas but some had forgotten to use it prior to mating.” Sungjong explained.

“Oh, wait, so are you saying that you are bonding with me?” Taemin asked and Sungjong blushed at the remarks of the human. “I mean, you want me to be your mate?” Taemin asked and Sungjong shyly nodded.

“It’s your choice if you would accept, I’m the submissive kind.” He uttered and Taemin was grinning wide at the statement.

“But we’re both too young Sungjong.” He said and Sungjong chuckled.

‘That’s why omegas were given this gift. It assures them that they can have the right mate at the right time. I am not yet in maturity for mating.” He informed Taemin and the latter nodded. ‘If you accept, your soul will be bonded to me as I am to you. We would share a few emotions and we can communicate through ESP.” He explained and Taemin was beaming with happiness.

‘Of course I’d love to be your mate!” Taemin said and Sungjong blushed as he smiled at Taemin.

“Thank you.” Sungjong replied and asked for his wrist. “this will hurt a bit Taemin, but I will have to mark you as a sign of our bond.” He said and Taemin nodded.

He took Taemin’s wrist to his lips and plunges his fangs deep on the flesh. Taemin hissed at the pain but he felt heat flow through his body. He closed his eyes as the feeling overwhelmed him, he felt something like a rope being knotted. Sungjong withdrew from the wrist and leaned in to kiss Taemin, sealing the bond and making it permanent.

Taemin awoke from his dream and looked at Jinki who was sitting next to his bed with a worried Myungsoo. “Hey.” He greeted and Myungsoo immediately hugged him.

“You were asleep for three days!” Myungsoo uttered and Taemin was surprised.

“I was asleep for that long? It felt like it’s just an hour.” Taemin joked, chuckling at himself.

“You met him?” Jinki asked and Taemin nodded.

‘I accepted it hyung.” HE replied and Jinki nodded.

‘You have a duty to protect him now Taemin.” Jinki informed him and the younger nodded.

“Wait? What? Can somebody explain things to me.” Myungsoo asked and we both sighed and gave him an apologetic look.

“I’ve been soul bound with Sungjong.” Taemin answered and Myungsoo’s mouth gaped.

“Why?” He asked and before an answer could be uttered, two figures entered the room.

“To protect ourselves.” Sunggyu explained as Sungjong rushed towards his mate and purred into his neck.

Taemin ran a hand down the fox’s head and breathed in the scent, intoxicating him until all thoughts were gone, lest for this boy in his arm.

“Okay, so you… but you’re human!” Myungsoo uttered and Sunggyu smiled at him.

“An Omega fox can only bear offspring from a human. It’s how our rules work.” He uttered and Myungsoo shook his head.

“This is crazy!” Myungsoo exclaimed. “It’s like you know, you two are literally brothers!” Myungsoo pointed out but Sunggyu shook his head, the rules of nature don’t forbid such things.” He said with a smile then walked towards the younger.

“Why are you upset Myungsoo?” Sunggyu asked and Myungsoo opened his mouth to reply but words couldn’t escape his mouth at the moment. “Are you jealous?” He asked and Myungsoo blushed as the fox came nearer to him.

“It’s still mating Season Myungsoo, would you want to accept an alpha fox?” He asked and Myungsoo swallowed a lump on his throat.

“I am only human.” Myungsoo replied nervously.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, alpha foxes can mate with human, males to be exact.” He uttered with a smirk and leaned in to capture the lips of the younger. Myungsoo seriously wanted to protest but the way Sunggyu had captured his breath lured him deeper into the fox’s sly plans of mating. “I’ll wait until you are matured enough to mate, but I’m marking you already.” He said and he went to the younger’s neck then on the skin making Myungsoo gasp.

Sunggyu then pulled away, walking out of the room to talk to Jinki about arrangements to live in the area. Myungsoo held his neck as he grinned before turning to the cuddling pair on Taemin’s bed.

“Well, he’s definitely hot.” Myungsoo uttered and walked towards the alpha and wrapped his arms around the elder’s waist, enveloping the elder in a back hug. Sunggyu smiled at the cuteness of his mate before turning to Jinki who was grinning back at him.

-----

“when will you reach maturity Sungjong?” Taemin asked as they walked at night, admiring the moon that hang above them.

“In a year.” He replied and Taemin nodded.

“I hope I won’t hurt you too much.” Taemin uttered and Sungjong chuckled.

“You won’t hurt me, well maybe a little but it’ll be all good Taemin.” The fox said, kissing the mate’s cheek to make him worry less about the impending mating.

“You sure ? “Taemin asked and Sungjong nodded.

“I trust you.” He replied and Taemin leaned in to kiss the fox. Taemin felt the tails wrap around him, indicating Sungjong’s satisfaction at the intimacy of their kiss.

“I love you,” Taemin uttered as they parted, lips merely millimeters from the mate.

“I love you too Taemin.” He responded and Taemin backed him on a tree trunk.

“Why should we wait for the mating season Sungjong? Why don’t we…” Taemin asked and Sungjong was already grinning as he knelt in front of his human mate, his tails in full attention and ears twitching at the thought of things they could do.

“Yeah, it’s too long of a wait.” He replied with a seductive grin and Taemin knew it’ll be an unforgettable full moon.

---

a/n: it kinda looked like it’s a Jongyu story~ I am so sorry .. I fail big time