Love

I can't make you love me: Jongin' turn

A/N: Hi everyone, I apologise for not continuing with this fic. I promise to finish this fic soon. Thank you

 

"I guess I will see you later." Kris parked the car five blocks away from the dorm, so that Jongin could walk all the way back to the dorm without being spotted with him.

 

"I really enjoyed myself. We should do this again, in the not so distant future." Jongin unbuckled his seatbelt and gave Kris a smooch.

 

"Yeah, we should definitely do this again. I love spending time with you." Kris rubbed Jongin' cheek and smiled at his boyfriend.

Jongin climbed out of the car and watched Kris drive away. Jongin went around in circles on the sidewalk, dancing around and sighing softly to himself. He was in love and he felt like a new changed man. Jongin looked up at the peach sky and inhaled in the evening air.

 

"I'm really glad that I have you in my life Kris. I hope that we can be together forever." Jongin finally walked into the dorm' front gate and saw that the car was already parked in the yard.

 

Jongin entered from the front door and heard a loud racket coming from the living room. Jongin decided to take a peek and saw Luhan, Kris and Sehun enjoying a soccer match. Both Kris and Luhan were wearing foot ball jerseys that had the national colours of China on them and Sehun was the only one wearing a jersey with Korean colours.

 

 

"Go Korea!" Sehun cheered on for Korea alone and to make matters worse, Sehun was sitting in-between Kris and Luhan.

 

"Korea is going to beat China by 5-0!" Sehun showed his tongue to Kris.

 

 

"Oh please! Dream on, China is going to whip Korea!" Kris retaliated and Jongin started giggling. He was so happy to see Sehun and Kris engaging in some clean fun debating. Luhan noticed Jongin' face peeking into the living room.

 

 

"I'm with Kris...China will win. Hey guys, I'm going to the kitchen to grab some drinks, do you guys want anything?" Luhan got up from the couch.

 

"No...nothing for me." Kris was too fixated on the game to care about anything else.

 

"Nothing for me too." Sehun hooked his arm around Kris. Kris stared at the boy and thought this was a bit strange but Kris was just glad that Sehun was not accusing him of being a molester anymore.

 

"Okay guys...I will see you all later." Luhan was about to go to the kitchen when he saw Jongin running towards the corridors. Luhan sprinted behind Jongin, Luhan caught up with Jongin and pounced on Jongin from behind.

 

"Are you trying to run away from me?" Luhan trapped Jongin in his arms.

 

 

"No! No! I would never do that Lulu." Jongin chuckled; he was trying to get away from nosy Luhan but it seemed as if he would have to tell Luhan about everything that took place last night because he promised to tell Luhan.

 

"Let's go into my room so we can have a private chat." Luhan released Jongin from his tight hold and pulled Jongin by the hand into his room.

 

"SO???!" Luhan shut the door and started jumping around like a little 10 year old.

 

"So what?" Jongin started laughing hysterically.

 

"Damn it Jongin! Give me the juicy details! I heard a lot of noise last night and I know it wasn't coming from our neighbours!" Luhan went to sit on his bed and Jongin went to sit down next to Luhan.

 

"Well...We did it!" Jongin covered his red cheeks and kept pushing his hair back.  Luhan' eyes started sparkling, this is what he was waiting for the whole day!

 

 

"You sunk with the titanic!" Luhan turned to face Jongin and Jongin gave a big nod with a wide grin plastered across his face.

 

"I think I sank about three times." Jongin started fanning himself and looked away from Luhan.

 

 

"Holy F! This is great!" Luhan started bouncing up and down the bed because this was the most juiciest gossip he has ever heard in a long time. Luhan rubbed his hands together because he knew Jongin was hiding some other juicy details.

 

"How was it?" Luhan whispered and held onto Jongin' hand. Jongin used his free hand to hide his embarrassed face, he couldn't believe he was sharing some intimate details with someone who loved spreading gossip.

 

"Luhan stop it!" Jongin hid his head on the crook of Luhan' neck. Luhan pulled Jongin away from his neck because he wanted to look at Jongin' red face.

 

"Jongin, I'm your friend. If it was bad I think I deserve to know. I pinkie promise, I won't tell Kris or anyone else." Luhan held out his pinkie and placed on hand over his chest, to show how serious he was about keeping Jongin' little secret. Jongin started fanning himself because what he experienced last night was so extraordinary.

 

"It was like our bodies fused together and we were just sharing this unbelievable moment and I just can't explain it Lulu." Jongin bit his bottom lip and was now reminiscing about last night.

 

 

"Was he any good?" Luhan didn't care about what Jongin felt, he wanted to know if Kris was on point last night.

 

 

"He was better than good. He was super duper, amazing." Jongin started giggling and Luhan giggled along with Jongin.

 

"Guess what happened this morning?" Jongin started slapping Luhan' thighs.

 

"WHAT? WHAT?!" Luhan' eyes expanded and his ears inflated.

 

"He asked me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. He took me out to this wonderful restaurant . It was so amazing, I wish you were there with me." Jongin looked so jolly and all Luhan could do is stare and smile at his friend.

 

 

"What's wrong? Why are you so quiet? You always have something to say." Jongin got worried when the king of gossip was so quiet.

 

"It's just you are so radiant. You are really glowing from the inside out. I think I've never seen you so happy. I hope Kris continues to treat you like a princess because that's what you are." Luhan started rubbing Jongin' arm.

 

"Stop it Lu-ge! You are about to make me cry!" Jongin started wiping his eyes.

 

"Come here for a hug!" Luhan stood up and expanded his arms and was waiting for Jongin to come in for a hug. Jongin launched himself into his best friend' arms and they started hopping around the room and squealing like little piglets. Luhan released Jongin from the hug because he could clearly see his friend was crying.

 

"Jongin please don't cry!" Luhan brushed Jongin brown bangs away from his forehead.

 

 

"It's just that I hate myself so much right now! I don't know why I was so blind and I had this stupid crush on D.O, when D.O was clearly in love with someone else... Kris is my first love and I hope he loves me too." Jongin started wiping his running nose.

 

"Does Kris know that you love him?" Luhan kept brushing Jongin' hair back.

 

"I don't know Lulu...but I do love him." Jongin was wailing so much now.

 

"I'm such a mess!" Jongin started fanning himself again.

 

"No you're not a mess. You are just in love. My baby Jongin is growing up. You and Kris deserve to be happy with each other." Luhan pulled Jongin into his arms.

 

 

"Tell me, was he that good?" Luhan was still fishing and Jongin started giggling again.

 

 

"Luhan!" Jongin couldn't believe Luhan. Jongin was laughing again and Luhan was happy to hear Jongin' sweet laugh.

 

Luhan started jumping around for no good reason and Jongin started jumping around because Luhan was jumping around. Xiumin came into the room and saw Jongin and Luhan jumping around and giggling.

 

 

"Oh, It's great to see you gossip girls doing what you do best." Xiumin closed the door and thought he was going to become dizzy from watching Luhan and Jongin jumping around. Luhan and Jongin hopped all the way to Xiumin and pulled him into a group hug.

 

"What's going on here?!" Xiumin was overwhelmed by the love going around in the room. He didn't know why he was being hugged.

 

 

"Jongin broke his ity!" Luhan exploded. Luhan placed his hand over his mouth because he thought he had said a bit too much.

 

 

"HE DID WHAT?" Xiumin pulled away from the hug and stared at Jongin. The jumping around finally stopped when Luhan spilled out the beans to Xiumin.

 

Xiumin was wondering who Jongin broke his ity with. Was it someone from SM? Could it be someone from one of the girl groups? Xiumin thought it couldn't be someone from the public because they were hardly allowed to go out and meet people. Something hit Xiumin, he thought maybe it was someone from their own group.

 

 

"Luhan is just joking Xiumin...I didn't do the deed." Jongin gave Luhan a nasty glare.

 

"I think I have to go, I have to go rehearse for this dance thing I have tomorrow." Jongin ran out of the room before Luhan and Xiumin could say anything else.

 

"That was a close call." Jongin sighed and went to his room.

 

~

 

During dinner time, everyone was setting the long rectangle table with all kinds of treats. Everyone set down near the person they were most comfortable with as usual. Jongin set across Kris, it pained Jongin to have to sit so far away from Kris because of this whole molestation issue.

 

"Tao will be coming back tomorrow and I heard that he was the star of the whole tournament!" Suho raised his glass and everyone toasted to Tao' success.

 

Jongin who was sitting next to D.O kept stealing glances at Kris, he couldn't take his eyes off his boyfriend and he had to stop looking because someone would finally notice. Sehun who was sitting directly opposite Jongin caught Jongin staring at Kris.

 

Jongin felt his phone vibrating in his jeans and pulled it out of his pocket. He saw that he had a new text message and it was from Kris.

 

 

"Hahahahahahahaha!" Jongin couldn't control himself, he just laughed out so loud that every member was greatly startled.

 

"I'm so sorry." Jongin placed his phone on his thighs and started eating as if nothing happened. Everyone started eating and they didn't question Jongin' outburst.

 

Jongin felt his phone vibrating again, he opened the text message and started giggling again. Jongin stared at Kris who was looking like a cold guy. Jongin started texting Kris and Kris was so slick, in the way he checked his phone. It looked so casually  and it looked as if Kris had no care in the world.

 

Jongin was so enticed by Kris' tough guy look, he didn't know how Kris managed to keep such a straight face. Jongin felt his phone vibrating again and it was Kris who sent him a joke. Jongin started laughing so loudly that everyone stopped eating just to stare at him.

 

"Who are you chatting with?!" D.O whispered to Jongin and thought Jongin was being totally rude for bringing his phone around the dinner table.

 

 

"It's no one." Jongin slipped his phone back into his pocket and started playing with his veggies.

 

Lay stared at Jongin and was very curious about Jongin' sudden out of character personality.

 

 

"Hey guys, don't you all think Jongin looks really different today?" Lay finally started a conversation.

 

"Yes, now that you mention it...he looks like he is really glowing. Could it be that Jongin has a lover?" Chanyeol closed his big mouth after making his comment.

 

 

"I think he has a lover too! Tell us Jongin, what is her name?" Baekhyun started batting his eyelashes.

 

"Stop it guys! I don't have a girlfriend." Jongin said shyly and Kris cleared his throat.

 

 

"I think Jongin has a boyfriend and I think his boyfriend is someone in this very room!" Lay stood up and Jongin' chest started heaving, Jongin was scared that Lay knew something about his current relationship with Kris.

 

"Let's look at each other's faces and see which person has a smiley face like Jongin' today!" Baekhyun started staring at everyone in the room.

 

"I think his boyfriend is D.O!" Baekhyun exclaimed when he saw D.O' heart shaped smile and almost everyone agreed with that idea, since Jongin and D.O were rather close. The only people who didn't agree were: Jongin, D.O, Suho, Kris and Luhan. The four of them knew that D.O and Suho were in a secret relationship that the other eight members didn't know about.

 

"Wow, Jongin and D.O sitting in the tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G!" Chanyeol started singing and Chen placed his hands over his ears because he thought Chanyeol' singing was the worst.

 

"Come on guys, stop teasing!" Jongin said as he hid his red face.

 

"I knew it! Look his blushing!" Lay pointed a finger at Jongin. Luhan looked at Kris and saw how uncomfortable Kris was at the moment and he couldn't blame Kris for feeling horrible.

 

"Guys, did you know that Jongin went on the titanic yesterday?" Luhan was trying to change the current topic.

 

 

"But how can that be because if we are talking about the titanic that sank in the North Atlantic Ocean in the early morning of 15 April 1912 after hitting an iceberg, then surely Jongin wasn't abord that ship." Kris was so happy that Luhan changed the KaiSoo topic and was really interested about the current topic. Everyone looked at Kris with stunned eyes, they didn't know Kris was so clued up on history, they thought the only thing he cared about was fashion and basketball.

 

"Well Kris...that's not the titanic I'm talking about. Let's just focus on what I want to tell you all." Luhan didn't know anything about the titanic that sank in 1912. Jongin gasped when he finally realised what Luhan was talking about.

 

"Oh okay...carry on Lulu." Kris started eating his beans and sausages. He wanted to hear this fib Luhan was talking about.

 

"Well, Jongin sank with the titanic last night!" Luhan started giggling and everyone didn't get Luhan' joke. Kris was also puzzled because Jongin was with him last night.

 

"LUHAN!" Jongin stood up and went to strangle Luhan.

 

"He sank about three times!" Luhan continued to tease Jongin and Jongin continued strangling Luhan. Everyone started laughing because they thought Luhan and Jongin looked so silly.

 

"How is that even possible?" Kris murmured to himself. Sehun was one of the giggling members, Sehun thought Luhan was absolutely ridiculous.

 

Sehun dived into his beans and sausages. He kept laughing and he was trying to decipher Luhan' little speech about Jongin sinking with the titanic. Sehun stared at his beans and sausages and felt like puking. Sehun stood up and rushed towards the nearest toilet.

 

"Is Sehun okay?" Jongin stopped choking Luhan when he saw Sehun running out like a mad man.

 

"The poor boy is going to vomit in the toilet because of Chanyeol' poor cooking!" Chen slammed his fork and knife on the table. He didn't enjoy Chanyeol' cooking, he thought he was the worst cook.

 

"Hey! I think I did a good job with these sausages and beans!" Chanyeol was trying to defend his cooking.

 

Sehun appeared shortly and set back down on his seat.

 

"Are you going to eat that?" Jongin went back to his seat and was looking into Sehun' plate.

 

"Well, since you like other men' beans and sausages, I guess you can have the rest of my meal!" Sehun stood up and clicked his tongue at Jongin.

 

"Where are you going? I was just joking." Jongin looked up at the annoyed boy.

 

"Excuse me everyone, I think I've lost my appetite!" Sehun walked away and went into his room.

 

"I wonder what's wrong with him?" Jongin slumped in his seat and continued eating his own meal.