Going crazy over Mr Wu

I can't make you love me: Jongin' turn

Jongin was sitting on the couch; rubbing his hands together, tapping his feet nervously and checking his wristwatch now and again for the time. Then he heard a creak sound that sounded like the front door had just opened; he stood up and hurried towards the front door, hoping that it was Jessica making her entrance through the door for their morning therapy session.

 

When Jongin reached the kitchen front door, to his astonishment it was not Jessica who had just walked in. Jongin placed his right hand over his mouth to stop himself from making a piercing cry.

 

“Suho hyung! How did you…Ah!” Jongin squealed like a little piglet and started crying because Suho had just walked in carrying Jjanggu in his arms.

 

“Jongin don’t just stand there, come take your heavy baby from me!” Suho looked like he was almost sinking to the ground, too overwhelmed by Jjanggu’ weight on his old bones. Jongin chuckled and hurried to Suho’ rescue.

 

Jongin took Jjanggu off of Suho’ hands and Suho breathed a huge sigh of relief.

 

“Oh my baby, I missed you so much! Did you miss your daddy? Did you, huh?” Jongin kept tickling Jjanggu’ tummy, Jjanggu started wagging his tail because he was super excited to be reunited with his daddy.

 

“Looks like you have gained another pound or two since the last time we were together. You’re becoming such a heavy boy! I have to put you down before you break daddy’ fragile back.” Jongin crouched down to place his puppy on the ground and then patted him gently over the head.

 

“Suho thank you so much. I really needed this kind of distraction from all my other worries. I really needed to see even one of my babies.” Jongin launched himself into Suho’ arms and gave him a huge embrace. Suho wrapped his arms around the taller boy; placing his chin over Jongin’ shoulder and soothed the boy’s back by rubbing gentle circles with his hands before pulling away from the hug.

 

“Well I thought this would be a great surprise for you, since you have been through so much over the past few months and the whole Chen and on stage fiasco. So I pulled a few strings and contacted one of your sisters and begged her if I could possibly borrow Jjanggu for just a day.” Suho grinned at Jjanggu who was happily brushing himself against his father’s legs.

 

“You’re so sweet hyung. I’m so happy that I could just kiss you!” Jongin puckered up his lips at Suho, Jongin kept coming at Suho. Suho started giggling and pushing Jongin away.

 

“Stop it Jongin. I get that you’re very happy; the hug earlier on was more than enough!” Suho hid his face away from Jongin’ kissy face before Jongin could get any closer to him; Jongin simply laughed at his silly hyung and patted Suho on the back instead. 

 

Not so long after their jubilation they heard a gentle knock on the door, Suho rushed to see who it was; Suho opened the door to let in a beautiful young lady. She was wearing a classic knee high black number, with pinned up brunette hair into a neat bun and black pumps.

 

She was carrying what looked like a journal in her hand. Suho bowed at the lady who can now be identified as Jessica Jung and ushered her into their dorm.

 

“Jessica it’s so nice to see you again. I hope things at SNSD dorm are well. I have been thinking about you as of late…I have been wondering what can you not do! I mean you’re a: Singer, dancer, actress, model and just a few years back you turned into our very own therapist! Wow I’m really proud of your accomplishments noona.” Suho went on and on. Jessica smiled politely at Suho and made eye contact with her patient Jongin. She strutted away from Suho and moved towards Jongin. Jongin bowed at his noona and Jessica returned the same courtesy.

 

“How nice to see you again Jongin. I hope you’re well, so where are we going to have our sessions today?” Jessica looked around the dorm in amazement; it was her very first visit to Exo’ new dorm because she use to conduct her past therapy sessions with the boys at SM headquarters.

 

“Why don’t we have our session in the study room? Suho can you please look after Jjanggu while I’m gone, I promise not to belong.” Jongin batted his eyelashes at Suho in hopes he would say yes.

 

“I’m so sorry Jongin; I have some errands to run this morning. Why don’t you leave him by the lounge and hopeful maybe one of the other members will soon show up and keep him company.” Suho placed his hand over Jongin’ shoulder and Jongin pouted. Jongin scooped Jjanggu off of the ground and proceeded towards the lounge area where he placed Jjanggu on one of the leather sofas. 

 

Jjanggu started barking when Jongin turned away from him.

 

“Baby don’t worry, daddy won’t be long. You just be a good boy and stay put. If you listen to daddy, daddy promises to make you a little snack later on.” Jongin turned to face Jjanggu again and banded over to brush his fur.

 

“Jongin he will be fine. Plus there is no way he could hurt himself or run away from here. Just go to your therapy session.” Suho pulled Jongin away from the lounge area. Jongin felt his heart sinking seeing Jjanggu so miserable.

 

Jongin took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. He got himself together and proceeded to show Jessica the way to the study room.

 

Jongin opened the door of the study room to let Jessica in first and then closed the door after he had also entered. Jessica placed her handbag on the top of the oak famished table and proceeded to sit on a couch that looked like it could be occupied by more than three people. Jongin set alongside Jessica and ruffled his brunette bangs.

 

“So Jongin, how have you been?” Jessica reached out to hold Jongin’ hand and smiled.

 

“Jess, I’m confused all the time now! I don’t know how to feel or act anymore! I’m just a mess!” Jongin looked as if he was about to cry. Jessica looked around the room and saw three unopened bottles of water and handed one to Jongin. Jongin took the water bottle from Jessica’s hand and began to gobble down the water in one go.

 

“I was really worried when you called late last night. Tell me what’s been bothering you?” Jessica opened her Journal and waited for Jongin to proceed.

 

“Well as you know, I told you about how I had a dream about Kris last night and that his also back in my life.” Jongin exhaled and pressed his hands against his own thighs. Jessica started writing and nodding her head every time Jongin would give an answer.

 

“What was the dream about? What were you doing in the dream?” Jessica stopped writing to look directly at Jongin’ now flushed face. Jongin kept quiet and rubbed his hands up and down on his thighs nervously.

 

“Take your time.” Jessica brushed Jongin’ arm and looked into the boy’s face.

 

Jongin’ hands couldn’t stop shaking. He felt a little bit embarrassed about mentioning the things that took place in his dream. Jongin dropped his gaze from Jessica and was now staring at his own shaky hands.

 

“The…” Jongin cleared his throat because he felt as if the words couldn’t come out.

 

“Go on.” Jessica said with a gentle soft voice.

 

“The dream was a bit ual in nature. Uh, we were kissing and touching. It was just.” Jongin coughed loudly.

“Nothing really serious happened.” Jongin scratched his neck and smiled. Jessica looked at Jongin with a serious expression on her face and nodded. She scribbled down some more notes on her journal causing Jongin to peer down into the journal out of curiosity.

 

“So, since Kris’ comeback, have your feelings changed for him? Because the last time we spoke you said you hated his guts. Have you possibly changed you mindset towards him?! Huh?” Jessica crossed her legs and bit on the end of her pen.

 

Jongin fiddled with his thumbs and took in along breather.

 

“My feelings for him are no more out of hatred.” Jongin looked up at Jessica who was busy nodding again.

 

“Sounds like we’re making progress.” Jessica smiled and scribbled something down on her journal.

 

“I really don’t know how to explain my feelings towards him now. I just find myself occasionally staring at him for no good reason; day dreaming about him and having lustful thoughts about him.” Jongin ed the first two buttons of his t-shirt because suddenly the room temperature just became hotter.

 

“I just want him! I hope to bump into him even once; to look into his beautiful brown eyes and have him looking into mine. To have him hold me tight and kiss me softly through the night.  Am I such a bad person for having such feelings for someone who had hurt me so badly before? Tell me?!” Jongin wiped the tears coming from his eyes and hung his head in shame.

 

Jessica kept on writing and took out some tissues from her handbag and handed them to Jongin. She uncrossed her legs and set closer to Jongin and placed her arms around him. To her Jongin was like her little brother now even though they promoted their music from different groups, to her he was like family. She felt as if it was her sense of duty to keep him safe from any harm.

 

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Do you hear me?!” Jessica placed her hand on Jongin’ warm cheeks and Jongin nodded.

 

“It’s a very common phenomenon to have someone who was once held captive against their own will to develop unexplainable feelings towards their keeper. Especially if the victim has been hurt by the people they once trusted the most; the victim starts feeling abounded and unloved, so they turn to the person who had showed them the slightest form of affection.” Jessica stopped brushing Jongin’ red hot cheeks and held his hands instead.

 

“Your case is no different from these victims I speak of. Tell me Jongin, has there been someone close to you, who has broken your heart after the whole Kris incident?” Jessica was searching for an answer in Jongin’ big watery brown eyes. 

 

Jongin laughed nervously and used the tissues provided earlier to wipe his eyes dry.

 

“Well, I have been hurt by someone I really liked in the past. See I really liked him a lot, with all my heart and when he told me he liked someone else it just shuttered my heart.” Jongin chuckled nervously.

 

“That explains a lot. Jongin please listen to me very carefully! You need to keep your distance from Kris! I fear that from what you had just told me, you might act out irrationally and do something you might regret for the rest of your life!” Jessica stopped holding Jongin’ hands; stood up and adjusted her dress.

 

“Jongin I warn you, please stay away from Kris, you don’t know how vulnerable you are at the moment and I fear he might take advantage of you if you ever tell him about your lustful feelings towards him!” Jessica took her handbag off of the oak famished table and closed her journal.

 

“Jongin I have to hurry, I have a big rehearsal to get too.” Jessica looked ready to leave.

 

~

 

Kris walked into the lounge area to find Jjanggu seated alone.

 

“Hey buddy, where is your daddy?” Kris bent down to brush Jjanggu’ fur and looked around the room for any possible sign of Jongin.

 

“Seems like his not here. How about we go outside for a nice little walk and then shoot some hoops? Would you like that?” Kris kept brushing Jjanggu’ shine brown coat and Jjanggu responded to this affection by wagging his tail.

 

Kris scooped Jjanggu off of the leather couch and attached a leash to Jjanggu’ collar and proceeded towards the yard.

~

 

Jongin walked Jessica all the way to her car; opened the car door for her to get in and closed it like a gentleman.

 

“Jongin please take care of yourself and call me anytime you need someone to talk to. I’m always a phone call away.” Jessica started her car and waved to Jongin. Jongin stood back to watch Jessica leave before also waving good bye.

 

“Jjanggu daddy’s back!” Jongin came back inside and found Jjanggu not seated on the couch he had left him in earlier. Jongin started panicking and was now on all fours crawling on the ground, searching for his baby boy. He then proceeded to check behind the curtains, to see whether there were any opened windows Jjanggu could have climbed out off.

 

Jongin stood up and scratched his head.

 

“If I was Jjanggu where would I be?” Jongin placed his finger on his lower lip and started thinking long and hard.

 

“The kitchen!” Jongin snapped his fingers together and ran towards the kitchen. He thought for sure Jjanggu would be there, he looked in the fridge just to make sure Jjanggu didn’t trap himself inside by mistake. He is kind of a master mind when it comes to food Jongin thought. Jongin checked in the kitchen cupboards and under the kitchen counter but no sign of Jjanggu.

 

“Jjanggu! Jjanggu where are you? Jjanggu?!” Jongin shouted out in a high pitch voice and set down on the kitchen floor sulking.

 

“Jongin what’s wrong?” D.O appeared and helped Jongin off of the kitchen floor.

 

“Suho hyung came with Jjanggu this morning and I left Jjanggu for a moment on the couch and now his gone.” Jongin was talking very fast now and huffing at the same time.

 

“Calm down Jongin. We will find him. Did you check properly?” D.O rubbed Jongin’ back and Jongin nodded.

 

Then suddenly they heard the front door opening, Kris came in looking dog tired while Jjanggu trailed behind him.

 

“Jjanggu!” Jongin scooped his puppy from the ground and placed a dozen kisses on his fury face.

 

Kris was too tired to even notice the angry faces staring at him, he simply dragged his body towards the nearest available couch and dumped himself on it. D.O and Jongin followed Kris to the lounge area and stood over him.

 

“Jongin I can expl-“

 

“Aren’t you tired of causing Jongin so much pain?! He almost had a heart attack because of you! Who gave you the right to take Jjanggu without Jongin’ permission?” D.O was now shouting at Kris and all Kris heard was blah blah blah.

 

“I thought he needed a little bit of exercise, so we went out for a walk and then played a little basketball. Jongin you have quite a talented boy there.” Kris tried to reach out and touch Jjanggu causing Jongin to back away from Kris and tighten his arms around his baby like a protective mother. Kris set back down and closed his eyes.

 

With no warning Jjanggu wiggled his way out of Jongin’ arms and into Kris’ lap.  Kris was awoken by Jjanggu now seated on his lap. Kris started patting Jjanggu over the head causing his tail to wag. D.O and Jongin stood still in awe.

 

“Wow hyung, I think he really likes you.” Jongin smiled and set down close to Kris. Jongin started patting Jjanggu who was clinging on to Kris.

 

Kris lifted Jjanggu off of his lap and to his arms. Jjanggu started Kris’ whole face. Jongin bursted into laughter becuase Jjanggu was placing little sloppy wet kisses on Kris’ face.

 

“I think his trying to kiss you.” Jongin kept roaring in laughter.

 

“Hey! Slow down boy. We haven’t even known each other for more than 10 minutes.” Kris pulled Jjanggu away from his face. D.O observed Kris and Jongin playing happily with Jjanggu as if they were the best of friends.

 

“Thank you Kris for taking such good care of my baby.” Jongin brushed his hand against Kris’ thigh and quickly pulled it away when he realized what he was doing was inappropriate. Jongin stood up and scratched his neck.

 

“Hmmm…Kris do you mind looking after Jjanggu for just a few more minutes, there is something I have to do.” Jongin kept fidgeting and nervously touching himself.

 

“Sure! No problem, anyway me and Jjanggu were enjoying each other’s company.” Kris smiled at Jjanggu; Jjanggu barked and wagged his tail.

 

D.O couldn’t help but think Jongin was acting stranger than usual; to entrust Kris to look after Jjanggu. Jongin rubbed his arms; blushed and ran towards the passage way. He stopped outside Luhan’ bedroom door and started knocking.

 

“I’m coming.” Luhan got up from his bed and skipped towards the door. He opened the door and Jongin forced his way into Luhan’ room almost knocking Luhan over.

“Wow Jongin I see your manners have gone into the toilet! No Hello can I please come in!” Luhan looked agitated.

 

Jongin paced up and down the room not paying any mind at how angry Luhan was. Luhan stared at the boy, who obviously had something on his mind and then closed the door. Luhan took a hold of one of Jongin’s arms and set him down on the bed.

 

“Jongin what’s wrong?” Luhan asked out of concern.

 

“Luhan I think I like Kris. I think I like him a lot!” Jongin screamed out of frustration because of his raging hormones. Luhan’ jaw dropped, he didn’t understand anything Jongin was articulating at the moment.  Luhan set up straight on the bed and shook his head in disbelief.

 

“Jongin are you okay? Did you bump your head? Are we talking about EXO Kris, the same one who hurt you?!” Luhan’ eyes were bulging out of their sockets staring at the now changed Jongin. Jongin nodded to all of Luhan’ questions.

 

“You should have seen him with Jjanggu earlier on. He was so gentle and caring towards him. I can honestly imagine how good he would be with the rest of my babies.” Jongin sighed and bit his lower lip just reminiscing about Kris receiving saliva kisses from Jjanggu.

 

“Ooh la la! Sounds like someone has it bad!” Luhan moved his eyebrows up and down almost teasing Jongin. Jongin buried his head on the crook of Luhan’ neck because he felt really embarrassed after confessing his feeling for Kris to Luhan.

 

“Stop it! Stop it Luhan!” Jongin pounded Luhan’ arm.

 

“Ouch! So tell me more about Kris.” Luhan jumped up and down on the bed, he was super excited to be finally feasting on some really juicy gossip.

“Well, I have been having these ual dreams about him and just seeing him every day or having him hold me makes me want to melt! Jongin let out a screeching sound and covered his face out of embarrassment.

 

“OMG! You’re fantasizing about Kris! Tell me more!” Luhan was now slapping Jongin’ thigh and jumping up and down, he was too eager to hear more.

“Well. You know I was so distracted on stage yesterday. Do you want to know why?!” Jongin looked away from Luhan’ dangers sparkly eyes.

 

“Yes! Yes! I want to know!” Luhan brought his greedy ear near Jongin.

 

“It’s because I saw something huge!” Jongin chuckled like a little high school girl gossiping about the hottest boy in class. Jongin stood up and expanded his arms wide trying to get the exact right measurement to describe what he saw. Luhan set back and didn’t understand what Jongin was talking about at first but when he finally did it hit him like a lightning bolt.

 

“You saw Kris' ring ding dong?!” Luhan stood up and held Jongin in place so he would stop jumping around.

 

“I just saw what looked like the shape. I didn’t see the physical thing. Oh Luhan it looked like the titanic!” Jongin brought his hand to his forehead. Luhan giggled and pulled Jongin to sit on the bed once more.

 

“That explains everything now! You sure you saw Kris’ titanic?” Luhan slapped Jongin’ thigh and Jongin nodded.

 

“So do you want to sink with his titanic?” Luhan whispered, Jongin stared into his friend’s eyes and only responded to that derogative question by his own lips. Luhan gasped when he saw his friend behaving in such an manner.

 

“You dirty little boy! You nasty boy!” Luhan started slapping Jongin’ arm violently.

“So will you really go after the titanic?” Luhan whispered once more.

 

“I really don’t know Lulu. My body is telling me yes but my mind is telling me no! I saw my therapist earlier today and she told me to stay away from Kris! Ugh! Why are things so complicated?!” Jongin looked like a ually frustrated boy, who has just hit puberty.

 

“I swear MR WU IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!” Jongin placed his hands on his burning red hot cheeks.

 

“Jongin I take it you came here for advice and not just to gossip.” Luhan exhaled.

 

“As your friend I will tell you this now; Kris is a very sweet and gentle guy but he does have this bad boy side to him. As your hyung I would also agree with the advice your therapist gave you. Please stay away from Kris, his fresh out of the mental institution but I’m telling you I don’t care how many years or months he stayed in there; he is still interested in you. I’ve seen the way he steals glances at you when your not looking.” Luhan looked pretty damn serious. Hearing Luhan say Kris was still interested made Jongin’ heart flutter.

 

Jongin grabbed a pillow from the bed and tucked it in-between his arms and held it tightly.

 

“But I really like him Lu!” Jongin gave Luhan the puppy dog eyes and Luhan tried to resist looking at Jongin.

 

“Jongin, Kris is older then you and more experienced too. Try finding someone you don’t share such a violent past with, someone more on your level. I would hate to see such a beautiful soul get hurt.” Luhan placed his hand over Jongin’ cheek and Jongin returned a false smile.

 

Sehun; who was peeping through the keyhole, heard and saw everything. Sehun stood up straight after he thought the whole gossip hour was over and started thinking. Sehun knew Jongin well enough now and judging from what he heard Jongin in his sleep, he knew Jongin was not going to give up on pursuing Kris.

 

“I will be damned if I let Kris hurt you again! Not this time MR Wu Yifan.” Sehun clenched his hand into a fist and set his sights on Kris.

 

A/N: Thank you guys for your ongoing support, it really means alot to me :) Please don't be afraid to comment and let me know your thoughts on this chapter. Love you all. *Hugs & kisses* Kumajoey!