Comeback

I can't make you love me: Jongin' turn

A/N: hello everyone. Thank you all for your support. You guys really showered me with love *_* Here is a sad KrisKai gif to cry over enjoy;)

 

Everyone was situated around the lounging area; talking, laughing and waiting anxiously for Kris’ arrival. A gentle yet loud knock on the front door caused Tao to leap off of his seat and land on his feet and run straight towards the front door. Tao didn’t even bother to question who was knocking but instead excitedly opened the door with the greatest of hast. To Tao’s expectation there he was standing before him, the man that he had deep admiration for, and the man who he loved as if he was his own flesh and blood.

 

Tao couldn’t contain his feelings so he screamed so loudly that his scream caused Lay to wake from his nap on the couch and become totally alarmed.

 

Tao pounced on Kris like a crazed fan girl and gave him the most tightest of hugs causing Kris to beg for air. Tao cried in his hyung’s arms, he thought this was all a dream. He quickly took Kris’ luggage towards the lounge area while Kris followed from behind.

Everyone stood up and admired Kris’ presence when he came through to the lounging area. It was as if a god had just arrived. Jaws dropped when they saw Kris looking more debonair then ever: with a clean bob cut, with side swept bangs and a new fresh honey blonde hair color with light brown highlights. Truly Kris looked as if he just came back from one of his airport fashion shows.

 

Their manager had decided earlier on to take Kris to a hairstylist and give him a fresh new look before he could make his come back again. Everyone thought he really looked very chic with his simple white shirt topped off with baby blue cufflinks. This man needed no introduction when it came to fashion sense.  

 

“Wow! I’m in awe right now! Kris hyung, you look exceptionally drop dead gorgeous! You are just glowing!” Suho covered his mouth too stunned by how much Kris had change in appearance over the passing of only just six months and then Suho moved forth to give Kris a huge welcome back hug.

 

All the other boys lined up behind Suho to receive their share of Kris’ grace.

 

“Thank you so much Suho, you are making me blush right now. I missed all of you guys terribly. It feels so good to be back with you all.” Kris finally released his co-leader from the hug and proceeded to the next boy behind.

 

Jongin, who was shyly standing at the very end of the line, waiting nervously for his turn to face Kris; Jongin kept going over an idea he had thought of earlier in his mind of how when Kris comes towards him, he would quickly reach out to give him a handshake and a brief smile. Jongin kept going over and over this idea in his mind, when suddenly with no warning he felt Kris’ warm arms wrapped around his shoulders causing Jongin’ head to dive straight near Kris’ armpit area. Jongin got a whiff of Kris’ expensive cologne, the kind of cologne that smelt as if someone had just walked out of a refreshing shower. Jongin closed his eyes and wrapped his own arms around Kris and then just took in the very brief joyful moment.

Both boys simultaneously decided to pull away from the hug and look at one another. Jongin couldn’t help but also notice how Kris was exceptionally glowing in every way.

 

“Jongin it’s so good to see you again. I hope you are well. Oh and please remember friends don’t do handshakes.” Kris winked at the boy before patting him on the back. Jongin felt as if he was going to drop at any moment from Kris’ over eccentric swagger. Kris totally exuded confidence and everything about him at the very moment seemed very perfect in Jongin’ eyes.

 

“Jongin are you okay?” Kris was now deeply concerned about the boy because he had not uttered a single word to him, instead just stared at him blankly.

 

Jongin quickly snapped out of his fantasy world and shook his head. “Yes! Yes! I’m okay. Hyung it’s nice to have you back.” Jongin diverted his gaze away from Kris and towards the other members.

 

“I’m glad to hear that you’re okay.” Kris gave Jongin a gentle and caring smile.

 

“Wow! Kris hyung looks so out of this world like as if his from some another galaxy filled with super attractive beings. I think I need to check myself into some kind of mental institution, so that I can come back looking as hot as Kris.” Chanyeol pointed at Kris’ direction and everyone thought Chanyeol was going on again with his constant nonsense. 

 

“I don’t know if you will comeback looking as handsome as Kris but you definitely need to check yourself into a mental institution.” Baekhyun teased and everyone laughed out loud when the saw the constantly fighting couple at it again. Fighting and teasing each other was like their everyday ritual.

“Oh Kris before I forget, we have another on stage comeback in three weeks time and our superiors had informed me that it would be a great idea for you to make your comeback along with us. They even called you the ‘Wildcard’, our ‘Secret weapon’!” Suho filled Kris in on what was planned for their next comeback in 3 weeks time from now.

 

“Wow, I don’t know what to say…I would be honored to be on stage with all you guys again. I hope I can live up to their expectations and yours. I will try my best as the ‘secret weapon’ of the group to give it my all.” Kris quickly bowed at s as a way of showing thanks.

 

“Kris I didn’t prepare any special dish for you… so I hope you don’t mind.” D.O gave a cheeky smirk and folded his arms.

 

Kris simply smiled and patted D.O gently on his back. “It’s okay D.O. No need to stress over nothing. I’m about to take a short nap anyway, so I’m not that hungry.” Kris winked at D.O and D.O was shell shocked at how Kris was able to compose his cool.

 

“Oh since you are tired. I think Tao would be very glad to show you to your new room, since from now on you will be rooming with him.” Suho smiled.

 

“Tao can you please show me to our new room and thank you guys for your warm welcome.” Kris followed Tao into their new room who insisted on carrying Kris’ luggage. 

 

Later on that very same day…

Jongin was making his way to the dance studio that was an outside building near their dorm, which was especially built for the boys to come in and practice at anytime they desired. Jongin was whistling along to a tune from their new album, when suddenly he heard music coming from the dance studio.

 

Jongin held on to the doorknob tightly and proceeded to turn it slowly to prevent the door from making any sudden noises. He peeped through the door and saw Kris furiously practicing their new comeback dance steps. 

 

He noticed that Kris kept getting this one step constantly wrong and Kris kept scolding himself by restarting the song from the very beginning to do the dance all over again. Jongin stepped in slowly into the mirrored room causing Kris to halt from his practice, when he saw Jongin standing behind him.

 

“Try pivoting with your left foot when you making the turn.”  Jongin moved around the room staring at Kris’ footwork.

 

Kris did as he was told and he was surprised that he finally got the move right.

 

“Wow! Thank you, Jongin. I have been struggling to get this move for over an hour now. Jongin you’re amazing.” Kris ruffled Jongin’ hair and Jongin seemed not mind of this sort of affection coming from Kris.

 

“Kris, do you mind if I also practice with you?” Jongin scratched his neck nervously and stared at the radio.

 

“I would love to have you here. Wow! Jongin you really didn’t even need to even ask.” Kris smiled at the boy causing Jongin to shy away and commence towards where the radio was situated.

 

“Hmm…let’s take it from the top.” Jongin pressed the replay button and Kris nodded.

 

Both boys danced side by side and Jongin would occasionally stop to help Kris if he got a certain dance move wrong.

About an hour later Kris was now dancing on his own and Jongin observing him from the sidelines, almost like a proud teacher.

“Bravo! Bravo Kris! Wow, you are really going to knock the fans dead!” Jongin clapped his hands and smiled at his hyung.

 

Kris placed his hands on his knees out of exhaustion because he has never given his all into something, as he did when he was dancing alongside Jongin. Kris then proceeded towards his teacher to give him an unexpected hug.

 

Jongin stood still, wrapped around in this tight sweaty hug that caused their skin to become all sticky. Jongin didn’t mind being tangled up in a sweaty hug as long as it was Kris’ arms around him.

 

Kris pulled away from the hug quickly.

 

“I’m so sorry Jongin; I didn’t realize how sweaty I am.” Kris began sniffing his armpits. Jongin didn’t care that Kris was all sweaty, he actually found Kris very y this way. Jongin only looked on at Kris’ body with lustful eyes, as he inspected how broad his shoulders were and how masculine he was.

 

To Jongin, Kris’ broad shoulders and gigantic hands represent safety and warmth, a quality Jongin was strangely attracted to at the very moment.

 

“Jongin I’m about to go take a quick shower…so I guess I will see you later and thanks again for all your help.” Kris moved away from the dazed looking boy and proceeded towards the door.

 

“You’re welcome.” Jongin said shortly after Kris had disappeared.

 

3 weeks later…

Jongin was busy searching for a vacant change room through the busy hustle and bustle backstage. It seemed as if all rooms were currently being occupied by the other members. Jongin bumped into Kris who looked as if he was also struggling to acquire a vacant change room.

 

“Any luck?” Kris asked Jongin and Jongin shook his head in disagreement.

 

One of the backstage managers told Kris and Jongin that there was currently only one vacant room at the far end that they could use.

 

“Jongin you go change first.” Kris offered.

 

“No it’s fine, let’s go change together there is not enough time left.” Jongin looked up at Kris’ face before turning his attention towards the vacant room.

 

“Are you sure Jongin?” Kris asked to ensure that Jongin wouldn’t feel any discomfort being in such a small room with him. Jongin simply smiled and nodded. Both boys hurried with the greatest of hast into the changing room. Kris drew back the curtains like a gentleman to allow Jongin to enter in first before he could also enter and finally drew the curtains shut. 

 

Kris wasted no time as he was now stripping down to his underwear meanwhile Jongin was still battling with ing his shirt.

 

Jongin’ gaze started wondering around Kris’ body, amazed at how fit Kris was. Jongin’ eyes kept roaming lower, until stopping to gaze at the strange huge bulge in Kris’ underwear. Jongin had placed his hand over his mouth to stop himself from squealing.  Jongin had now realized that there was nothing small about Kris. Truly everything was gigantic.

 

Jongin felt a bit dizzy now and heated up, so he decided to lean against the wall while his eyes still fixated on the strange bulge in Kris’ underwear.

“10 minutes till show time!” One of the backstage managers shouted.

 

Jongin’ gaze finally snapped away from Kris’ lower stature when he heard the sound of Kris zipping up his pants.

 

“Jongin what’s wrong? Are you afraid of changing in front of me?” Kris was now buttoning his shirt.

 

“No! No hyung! It’s just that I’m a little bit distracted that’s all.” Jongin bit his lower lip as his eyes kept checking out Kris. Kris finally thought it would be a good idea to leave Jongin in his thoughts.

 

When Kris finally left the room, Jongin started fanning himself with both his hands and finally was able to start changing into his onstage costume.

~

 

“Krissy! Kris! Kris Wu fan!” The members chanted Kris’ name as they carried him into the lounge. The boys settled Kris down onto his feet and proceeded to take their respective seats near the people they were mostly comfortable with; Jongin set next to D.O and Sehun while Kris set next to Tao and Luhan.

 

“Woooo…Kris you really brought it on stage today! For a moment I thought you were our dancing machine!” Chanyeol complimented Kris.

 

“Yes. Truly Kris was our ‘secret weapons’ today! The fan girls couldn’t stop screaming. Your comeback and fresh dance moves have gone viral on twitter and all other social Medias.” Suho took out his phone to show everyone some of the tweets their fans were sending.

 

“I’m really humbled at all the flattery but I would be lying to you all if I take all the credit. It was mostly thanks to Jongin for being such a patient teacher to me.” Kris pointed out at Jongin and Jongin scratched his head.

 

“I can’t believe it! Jongin taught you?! But Jongin looked like a mess onstage toady. He kept getting most of the steps wrong!” Chen went on babbling.

 

“THAT’S ENOUGH JONGDAE!” Luhan scolded and everyone knew Luhan had to be pretty mad to call Chen by his real name.

 

 “I mean at once I totally thought he was going to slip onstage.  He was way off his game today. I’m usually the worst dancer next to Chanyeol and Suho but today Jongin was by far the worst!” Chen was pretty blunt but always truthful. Jongin really did mess thing up onstage today and he knew damn well he did, he just didn’t expect to be humiliated by Chen in front of everyone.

 

“Excuse me everyone.” Jongin stood up quickly and ran towards his room crying. D.O tried to run after him only to be stopped by Kris.

 

“D.O, give him some space to cool off on his own.” Kris said with a gentle but yet serious tone in his voice.

 

“It’s your fault that his like this! You just had to come back and ruin it for him.” D.O shouted at Kris before marching towards his own room.

 

 

 

[ENTER THE DREAM MODE]

 

Jongin found himself backstage getting ready for their big comeback, when someone shouted: “Kris and Kai please use the one currently vacant change room together.”

 

Then both boys agreed to share the room. They both started stripping down to their underwear once inside the change room. Jongin stood frozen in place and thought to himself this felt like déjà vu. Jongin didn’t realize that the blonde man had taken a hold of his wrist now. Jongin’ eyes suddenly widened but it was too late because Kris had now pinned Jongin against the wall. The blonde man was now pressing his body against Jongin’. Jongin quivered when Kris started blowing steamy hot air into his ear causing Jongin’ knees to buckle. Kris kept at this act while pinning Jongin’ hands flat against the wall.

 

“10 minutes till show time.” One of the backstage managers shouted.

 

“We are going to be late!” Jongin tried fighting his way out of Kris tight grip only to be forced back against the wall again by Kris.

 

“I only need nine minutes or do you want me to stop?” Kris whispered into Jongin’ ear and then brought his mouth closer to Jongin’ causing their lips to brush against each other. Jongin shook his head in disagreement; he definitely didn’t want Kris to stop.

 

“I thought as much.” Kris chuckled and bit Jongin’ thick lower lip causing Jongin to hum.

 

“Kris, don’t stop! Please Kris!” Jongin was now tossing and turning on his bed.

 

Sehun was awoken by the sound of Jongin . Sehun felt his heart beating faster; he was deeply disturbed by the sounds his roommate was making. So he decided to reach out for his favorite teddy to keep him safe from any dirty thoughts.

 

“Kris you know this is wrong? What is we get caught?!” Jongin looked into the blonde man with worried eyes.

 

“You talk too much.” Kris silenced Jongin’ bickering with a sweet kiss on the lips. Jongin began by wrapping his arms around Kris’ waist and then pulling Kris body closer to his own with great force. Jongin’ hasty and unexpected action earned a raised eyebrow from Kris.

 

“Do you know that we have less the nine minutes left now?!” Jongin’ y smirk finally showed itself to Kris.

 

Kris didn’t know where this seductive Jongin came from but he wasn’t complaining. Kris moved his hands all over Jongin’ body, sliding his hands down Jongin’ spine until finally resting them on Jongin’ hips. 

Kris placed his hands over Jongin’ underwear before he could slide his hand in…

[End of dream mode]

 

Sehun was now busy shaking Jongin’ body in a vigorous manner trying to wake him up from what he thought was a nightmare. Finally Jongin snapped back into reality. He gasped for air and set up on his bed and looked directly at Sehun who was next to him.

 

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!” Jongin hissed at Sehun causing Sehun to scurry away from Jongin and run out of their room.

 

“Sehun wait, I didn’t mean to-“Jongin sighed before grapping his phone off of the dresser and scrolling through his contacts for Jessica Jung’s number.

 

“Hello. Hi Jess its Jongin, I’m so sorry to bother you so late at night…I need your help, the dreams are back and his also back. I really don’t know what to do to get him off of my mind! I fear that I might be developing sudden strange feelings for him. Please advise me on what to do to get him off of my mind.” Jongin started literally crying over the phone.