Bullets

I can't make you love me: Jongin' turn

“You animal! Have you no shame?! Jongin is a baby, how could you do something so immoral to him?!” Baekhyun took the first aim at Kris and managed to aim accurately towards Kris’ heart as his piercing words felt like a bullet going straight to Kris’ heart, strike one.

 

“You call yourself a leader but you can’t even manage to keep your hands to yourself! You’re not fit to be called a man!” D.O was the one now aiming at Kris, strike two.

 

“He deserves a bullet straight to the head!” Chen aimed and fired, Strike three.

 

“He deserves to be hanged!” Lay jumped up from his seat and gave Kris his fourth strike.

 

“He deserves to have his nuts chopped off!” Sehun fired.

 

“Bring out the pitch forks!” Lay came for seconds and didn’t miss aiming at Kris’ now fragile heart.

 

“You filthy pig!” Sehun spat on the floor out of sheer disgust.

 

Kris didn’t know how much more he could take from s; he really was in a real pickle. Suho watched as each of the members attacked Kris verbally; as they emasculated Kris in every way possible, stripping him off his dignity.  Suho felt as if he was also to blame, he felt as if he was a bad leader for not being able to protect Jongin from Kris and he felt as if he had failed his band mates.

 

“Kris deserves a second chance.” Xiumin stood up and earned undesirable attention from the others, as everyone eyed him in the most intense manner.

 

“It’s obvious that Kris might be weak when it comes to the matters of the flash but he is still our leader and we should stand by him. I’m not excusing his disgusting behavior but I think what you all are doing is worse then what Kris did to Jongin. ” Xiumin looked pretty serious, Luhan setup and watched his lover take charge.

D.O growled and wanted to leap off of his seat and knock some serious sense into Xiumin for taking Kris’ side. D.O thought Xiumin wasn’t thinking straight and was defending Kris because of their long history as friends and so D.O thought the lines seemed pretty blurry at the moment for Xiumin.

“Kris is one of us and will forever be one of us whether you all like it or not. A ship cannot sail without its captain or in our case captains. Even though sometimes tempest may come and shake our sails, we should manage to stick together and sail through even the stormiest weather as one and remember that we are all humans; some of us may not be as strong as the next person and end up falling into temptation.” Everyone was silenced by Xiumin’ bold and meticulous words, he seemed to be always the more sensible one out of them all even though he looked pretty cute and small, he was always the one they could depend on for sound advice.

 

Sehun was not convinced by Xiumin’ little speech. He didn’t know where boats and storms fitted into this serious matter; he thought this was not the right time for metaphors. The only thing Sehun could think about was that they currently had a molester in their home touching young boys’ private areas.

 

“Crap! This is bull! Your mouth is moving Xiumin but only junk is coming out!” Sehun was totally being disrespectful towards Xiumin. Sehun stood up on top of the coffee table causing everyone’s jaws to drop; this matter was really serious to make Sehun behave in such a barbaric way.

 

“This poor excuse for a man violated Jongin in the worst possible way. Who knows what could have happened if Tao didn’t intervene when he did!” Sehun protested loudly and proudly, he had a burning fire in his eyes and everyone could see the passion in him and the love he had for Jongin. Sehun stomped his feet on the glass table top and earned a loud cheer from Lay.

 

“Are you done?” Xiumin looked at Sehun with utter repulsion. Sehun looked down on Xiumin and showed Xiumin his signature facial expression with the turned down lips.

 

“Here comes the rise of the ‘yehet’ movement! Let’s fight for Jongin and show creeps like Kris that touching others in their private areas without their consent is unacceptable!” Lay stood up and Joined Sehun on top of the coffee table and earned a fist pump from Sehun.

 

Kris watched everyone accuse him of something he didn’t do but he felt obliged to take the fall on his own because he truly did love Jongin and thought by taking the blame it would make up for all of his shortcomings in the past.

 

Sehun and Lay stomped their feet on the table and everyone cheered on, except for: Suho, D.O, Luhan and Xiumin.

 

Sehun and Lay kept chanting ‘Kill the molester’

 

A sinister smile managed to plaster itself on to D.O’ face, D.O was truly amused by Sehun’ childish yet constructive chaos that managed to demolish the confidence of the molester called Kris. D.O’ body wanted to join the movement on top of the tables but his dignity wouldn’t allow him. All D.O wanted to do at the moment is let his fist do the talking.

 

“Sehun is right if he gets a light sentence he will surely come after us, so I say no to second chances! He is my best buddy but I’m Kai’ number one fan boy first! Let’s bring this down!” Chanyeol stood up and gained a thumbs up from the two idiots standing on top of the table. Chanyeol did the unthinkable and grabbed the Ming vase on the side of the coffee table and smashed the bottom half of the vase against the wall, turning the piece left on his hand into a weapon.

 

~

 

Jongin who had locked himself in his room heard the loud sound that sounded like glass shattering. He feared that Kris was in really serious danger; he rolled off of his bed and stood near the closed door. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breather. Jongin was about to turn the doorknob when he suddenly chickened out. He started pacing around the room hoping that he would find a better solution for dealing with this issue. He feared that if he went out there and told everyone what happened there could be some serious consequences he might have to face. He wouldn’t only manage to get himself into trouble but Kris would also be in trouble, either way Kris will be punished.

 

Jongin wished that he had followed Jessica’ and Luhan’ advice and just stayed away from Kris. He finally stopped pacing around the room and stared at his dresser. Jongin moved quickly and opened his bottom drawer to take out some sleeping pills that helped him through his past traumatic encounter with Kris. Jongin popped in four pills into his mouth and hope they would help him escape from this nightmare.

 

~

 

“Chanyeol don’t do it! Please don’t hurt Kris.” Suho was trying to stand up to the now violent Chanyeol and got pulled down by D.O. Suho looked worried because Chanyeol looked almost ready to kill. Kris setup and thought this is how it felt like to be on death’ door.

 

“Suho you can’t stop me, I’m about to teach Kris a lesson.” Chanyeol held up his weapon and Kris took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

 

“CAN EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP!” Have you no respect! You all are acting like a bunch of irrational teenagers, you are all grown men and you all know violence is not the answer we need!” Xiumin was the only one brave enough to walk towards Chanyeol, Luhan set at the edge of his seat as he watched his lover dance with danger. Xiumin managed to swipe the broken vase from Chanyeol’ hand and push Chanyeol back to his seat. Xiumin held the broken vase against Chanyeol’ neck and Chanyeol felt like ting his pants.

 

“How does it feel to be on the receiving end? Is it nice, huh?” Xiumin teased Chanyeol with the broken vase and then threw the broken vase to the far end, away from all the members reach.

 

Kris thought Xiumin was truly God sent for saving his , he really appreciated having Xiumin in his corner.

 

Sehun and Lay finally came down from the table and took their respective seats quietly.

 

“Geez guys! Please take a look at yourselves. You all are behaving like wild animals. What Kris did was totally unforgivable. All I ask for is that we help him to recover.” Xiumin’ words only managed to reawaken the aggressive nature of the crowd as they all booed him, with Lay and Sehun taking pole position once more.

 

“CRAP!” Sehun was on his feet again.

 

“Take him to jail and have other men touch him the way he was touching Jongin!” Lay was on his feet and earned a cheer from D.O.

 

“Xiumin you are my hyung and I respect you but you are talking ty !” Sehun looked as if he was ready for more action, Xiumin felt like really spanking Sehun over his lap for acting like such a spoilt brat.

 

“Shut the up Sehun!” Luhan finally came into the mix.

 

“Oh! I expected you to jump in and save Kris since you both are Chinese and all. Well can you do us all a favor and take your back to China!” Sehun stood on top of the couch and Lay felt pretty offended by Sehun’ nasty remarks.

 

“Sehun I think you are taking this a little bit too far, I’m the same nationality as Kris and Luhan but I’m on your side.” Lay looked a bit ticked off.

 

“Okay maybe the last part about Chinese people was inappropriate. Please forgive me and help me bring this mother er down!” Sehun pumped his fist up into the air and Lay jumped up and stood next to Sehun on the couch.

 

“Stuff my dignity!” D.O got up from where he was seated and also join in the barbaric movement.

 

“Luhan can you please get an ice pack for Kris’ bleeding nose.” Xiumin ordered his lover and with no questions asked, Luhan rushed into the kitchen and pulled out an ice pack from the freezer.

 

Luhan came back with the ice pack and gave it to Kris to press against his bleeding nose.

 

“Guys I think we should reconsider our rash actions and work together, we have concert to get ready for tomorrow in Japan and the fans there haven’t been receiving all of our love. So I think the fans are expecting to see EXO 12 instead of EXO 11 tomorrow.” Xiumin looked like he was conjuring up a plan.

 

“I know this might seem silly but I think we should send Kris for some private psychotherapy sessions with Jessica and maybe she can get to the bottom of what is really causing Kris to behave like this. We need to also have some trauma counseling lined up for Jongin. The key focus here is that our superiors must not find out because if they do I’m afraid it’s good bye EXO. If our fans and the public at large get any whiff of this, we will be all painted with the same paint brush. Do any of you guys want to lose your careers?” Xiumin was really surprised to not hear any smart remarks from Sehun.

 

“Xiumin is right, we need to set up a meeting with Jessica and recover as soon as possible from this small hiccup.” Suho added his view point.

 

“Small hiccups you say!” D.O who was still standing tall on top of the couch felt like slapping Suho for calling their current problem a ‘small hiccup’. D.O thought Jongin was trapped in his room crying his eyes out because of Kris and here Suho was calling the whole situation a small hiccup.

 

“Shut up D.O! Let’s all stop fighting and just do the logical thing. Tomorrow we are all leaving for Japan and we all going to show how united we are. Sehun, Lay and D.O, get the down, NOW!” Xiumin pointed to the ground and the three boys did as they were told.

 

“I think I’m going to get my beauty sleep, this whole pointless conversation has worn me out.” Sehun yawned and was making his way to the long passage way.

 

“Oh and guys please lock your rooms tonight.” Sehun winked before walking off.

~

Everyone was ready to retire to their rooms when they heard Sehun screaming.

 

Everyone rushed into his room except for Kris. They saw what looked like an unconscious Jongin in Sehun’ arms with an opened bottle of sleeping pill spilled on the bedside.

“I think Jongin might have had an overdose.” Sehun was crying like a little baby. Xiumin left the room silently and came back with a bucket full of cold water and splashed the water across Jongin’ face and Jongin jumped up and looked wide awake.

 

“There is your overdose.” Xiumin’ tone was only filled with cynicism.

 

“You’re alive.” Sehun hugged the now wet Jongin.

 

“I’m tired of this, give me that stick!” D.O snatched Tao’ wushu stick from his hand and made a run for it towards the lounge.

 

“D.O, NO!” Suho ran after D.O and the rest of the members trailed behind Suho. Before they could reach the lounge area, they heard a screeching sound that sounded like car tires. Everyone moved to the nearest possible window and they all saw Kris driving away.  

 

“Damn it! He got away!” D.O threw the stick on the ground and punched the wall.  

 

“I hope for all of our sake Kris comes back tomorrow or we will all have to look for new jobs under the classified area.” Xiumin looked fed up and irritated.

 

Jongin stood next to Sehun and couldn’t help but feel even guiltier for letting things escalate like this.

 

A/N: Hey guys, thank you for all your support ^^