Soft [ 4 ]

Everybody Lies

                                       

 

                                                                  Her pulse went into cardiac territory.

 


 

His lips were soft and gentle... a sweet taste came from them... she never thought that he will be the first person she will kiss.. In her entire life she thought that Jin will be the first.. but what could she do if he didn't consider her more than a best friend.. She was kissed by Jungkook and she had to focus her entire attention on him.. on the person that fought for her an entire year and now he finally got his prize for never giving up on her...
'" as i said.. you're the best  " he let go from the kiss and looked at her with his cute and adorable smile .. while his hand looked for her fingers and when he found he laced his fingers with hers..


Jin stopped frozen looking at the cute couple in front of him... it was strange for him to see his little Mirae in the embrace of someone that wasn't he but it was the best for her, Kook was a better person than him and everybody knew it.. 
Kook and Mirae  turned around in his direction so he stepped back.. 

"Seokjin " Yoongi reached him with Hoseok and he looked at them with a gasp in hope that Mirae and Kook didn't notice him   "Whats wrong? " Hoseok asked when he saw his face.
"Nothing..  just you are late.. again " he changed the subject walking in the opposite direction of Mirae and Kook.
"Yoongi.. he took some long time to choose the right hat .. right Yoongi? " he smiled looking at Yoongi whose face turned angry little by little " ohh there's our little sis.. " Hoseok noticed Mirae when Yoongi was about to say something.
He did it for her good.. he let her be with other guy just for her good.. he knew that if Namjoon returned.. it was for revenge.. something that he anticipated with big question signs because he didn't knew from where he will enter once again in his life to revenge.. but after they met him together with Mirae that time .. he understood that he will try to use her and it was something that he wasn't ready to let happen.
So he let her to be with kook who wasn't in any bound to that dark side of his past..

 

In that morning he knew that Mirae for sure was waiting for him but he didn't appear at all.. he stood in the side until he saw Jungkook who walked in her direction with a big smile on his face.
It was strange for her to see that Jin didn't come to walk her to the school.. but when she saw Kook she let go that feeling from her mind and walked with Kook smiling and listening to what Kook said.
"In this weekend will be my 19th birthday and i hope that my girlfriend will be beside me in that day " she heard from him and wasn't able to give him an answer "what do you think ?" he smiled in hope that she will answer as soon as possible
"Yes of course.. " she smiled avoiding the thoughts about Jin and gave him a sincere smile..

 

 

 

After two days  ~

 

 


It was already 7pm when she leaved the home and went to Kook's birthday.She seemed a little nervous and awkward , only thinking about that night because she didn't know anyone from Kook's friends. It also passed 2 days when she didn't talk to Jin. That was unfair for her, she wanted so much to keep the distance from him to show him that she is already mature but at the same time she wanted him near...she wanted to talk with him , to tell how much did she miss him these two days.But there was no turning back , this time she felt this ...that feeling that they will remain in this relation .
''Oh ! Mirae you'r here !'' 
Kook was waiting for her in front of the cafe. She was surprised seeing him dressed in such an outfit. His black hair was arranged good , he weared an white shirt with black pants , that suited him very well.
He hugged her gently , she smiled at him .
'' Happy birthday ''  she gave him the gift .
'' Thank you . I'm happy that you came ''  he smirked and took her hand , entering inside. She saw there many people, dancing , drinking and talking to each other. She also observed one familiar face. It was Sohee , her colleague.

'' Let's go . I want to present you my friends.'' Kook said , leading her through the crowd.
He stopped in front of two boys and pointed to one of them ''He is Taehyung '' 
That boy smiled at her and gave the hand to greet her '' Nice to meet you '' he said in a cute way. Another boy was different he looked too good just for a young teenager 
'' Park Jimin '' he presented himself , and kissed her hand.
She surprised look at Kook .
'' YA ! Jimin what are you doing? She is my girlfriend ! '' Kook laugh and took her hand .
Jimin laughed and winked to her  '' Just kidding. I wanted to see your reaction Kook '' he said.
'' Ok guys , have fun '' Kook said .
'' Are you leaving us already ? '' Taehyung asked.
'' I'll be back '' 
They went to one table and sat there. 
'' I'll order something for us to eat , you stay here ok ? '' Kook asked .
She nodded and he stood up .
She looked around , observing some gazes on her and felt a short tension in her body.

'' Mirae ! '' Sohee apperead suddenly from nowhere.
'' Oh .. hey '' she murmured.
''Are you bored?'' 
'' A little '' Mirae smiled and continued '' You ? Are you alone here?''
''No , i'm with my boyfriend.  Oh he is righ there '' she pointed at a boy that talked with Kook . Mirae looked more attentivly and realised that she saw him somewhere. She remembered him when she was going with Jin to the market.
'' He is your boyfriend?'' she asked surprised still watching him. It's seemed like they were friends. Strange.
'' Yes . Do you know him ? '' 
'' No...''
'' Oh , Kook is coming , see u later '' she stood up and hurriedly went to her boyfriend.


'' Hey, sorry for waiting '' Kook said putting the food on the table '' Let's eat '' he said.

 


Outside everything became darker . It was 11pm. Everyone were dancing around. The cafe was full with young people . Mirae was sitting all the night on the chair watching everyone , while Kook was drinking with his friends and having fun.  She looked at her phone being surprised what hour was already and that Jin didn't call her. Because of nerves , she took the glass of whiskey and drink it in one shot. 
''Aishh..'' she frowned.
' Ok , Jin. How you want , i'll play your game  but only with my rules' she thought , taking another shot from her drink and stood up going to everyone that  were dancing around. 
She moved her hips to the beat of the distant music and with every move she did , she captured some attention on her.  She felt how everything revolved around her and seemed like she could fall in every moment.  Kook watched her for a moment, staring through crowd. She was drunk , he knew this only looking at her . He wasn't more sober , he also was drunk so he went to her , with the desire to dance with her. 
'' Dance with me '' Kook  spun her around slowly  toward him. The distance between them  was at some inches ., so smooth that Mirae didn't know what was happening until the world was already turned upside down and Kook's  face was already next to her , meeting her lips closer . She closed her eyes feeling the top of his lips on hers .. Her pulse went into cardiac territory. The tips of his fingers brushed her ribs. She gasped from that feeling that he caused. He slowly started to kiss her bottom lip  . She pulled him with force to her body and hungrily they began to kiss like there were only they  and no one else. They  kiss again and again, his arm around her waist, her hands on his chest, the pressure of his lips on hers.. She forgot everything in that moment.She grinned after some pause and he sketched a smirk on his face . Suddenly she was about to fall but he stopped her 

'' Are you ok ? '' he asked worried still holding her shoulders.
'' Yes.. sure , i'm just tired '' she said  trying to stay on her foots.

'' Kook '' Jimin was calling for him and waved with the hand at him to come to them.
'' Are you sure that you are ok ? '' Kook asked one more time . 
'' Sure , go . I'll wait here '' she smiled .

After Kook's leaving , she decided to go out from the cafe for some breath . She usually didn't drink anything like this . She wasn't drunk , she didn't smoked or something else. This  was for her just irresponsible things and caused only problems. She sighed and took a deep breath '' What am i doing there''

'' But where you want to be then? '' 
She heared a voce coming from the right side so she turned her head to see who was. 
'' Oh? You ?'' she asked surprised.
It was that boy , Sohee boyfriend . He was sitting on the bench smoking his cigarette.
'' Namjoon '' he smiled in a strange way that made a  stong aura to come from him.
'' Mirae '' she said.
'' I know you Mirae , but unfortunately you forgot me '' he smirked.
''I really can't remember you '' 
He has extinguished the cigarette and approached  to her '' Oh Mirae , I have a feeling that we will meet from now on , often than you think'' he stopped in front of her .

'' I don't think so '' she answered coldly.

He smirked and did some steps closer to her  '' You're so confident in yourself . Jin taught you to behave like this? '' 

''I don't know what happened with you two , but let him to live his life '' she said and turned her body , wanting to enter back.

'' You want me to stop to bother him? '' his words made her to stop , but she didn't turn back to see his face '' Mm? Mirae? '' he was waiting for her answer.

'' Yes. Don't bother him anymore '' even if she didn't know what happened between them she knew that something was wrong.

'' Then do what i will say '' 

 

 


 

Hey to everyone .. hope you'll like this chapter even if it's not so long . I was sick (( understand me ^^ '' ))

 

                     

 

                                                              See you next time ~   Gamsahabnida ♥