Strawberry [ 3 ]

Everybody Lies

                                       

 

                                   "to protect you from the sort of boys . . .

                                                                             who want to do with you exactly what I want to do.''

 


 

He looked at her while the sunrises lighted the rom.He watched her milk skin and skinny body '' I must take care about her more '' he thought. she moved her body to him and hugged him. An strawberry smell came from her side that made him to walk his lips on her forehead.She felt this and when she opened her eyes his eyes met hers in a closed distance.She stopped to breath , being surprised of his acting.She felt his breath on her lips and hurriedly closed her eyes.
''Morning '' he whispered and stood up from the bed '' Now , you can breath'' he added.

She murmured something like she just woke up and yawned.She raised her body up and then fell down again, hugging the warm blanked.
''Wake up , sleepy'' he said while he dressed the sweater'' I'm hungry''
She stared at him and in the end she decided to go to the kitchen.He followed her  and sat down on the stool.She looked around 
because usually her mother leaved the food on the table , but in that day there was nothing.She sighed and opened the fridge thinking that she could prepare something.

The fridge was empty.
''Mmm..'' she mumbled through her teeth.
''What happened?'' Jin asked .
She closed the fridge and turned to him '' There is no food '' she said.
He reacted calmly and said '' Then let's go to the market ''
She nodded and in some minutes they leave the home. She asked herself all the way what could happen to her mother that she didn't cook anything ' Is this
because of the money ?' she thought.
''What are you thinking about?'' he asked. She turned her head to him and faked a smile '' Nothing interesting '' she answered .
''OO ! Who is there?'' someone's voice came from their back .Mirae looked back to see who was. A boy in a black hoody and jeans with black hair looked at 
them with a smirk on his face. She looked at him and then to Jin's face that was not so happy to see him.

'' Jin , long time no see '' that boy said.
''Oppa , do you know him ? '' she asked worried seeing Jin's face.
''She is Mirae, right? Omoo, Mirae have grown a lot ! Jin , why didn't you tell me that Mirae is so beautiful !'' that boy kept talking to him but Jin didn't 
say a word .

'' You know me ?'' Mirae asked him curiously.
'' Sure i know . You..'' 
'' Mirae , let's go'' Jin took her hand and kept walking on their way.
'' Bye bye Mirae ! '' 

She heared that boy laugh in a strange way and  looked at Jin , wanting to ask what just happened.
''Don't ask me '' he overtaken her.

She just shut and continued to walk.She observed that Jin still held her hand hard.. ' Why he is so angry?' she asked herself.
They bought some ramens and then went home.Jin changed the direction to surround that boy , and she understood that.
As they reached the home , she started to cook the ramen while Jin was in the bath room . She looked at her phone and then called her mother.
'' What Mirae?'' her mother answered but it was too much noises and Mirae barelly could hear her.
'' Mom , where are you ? '' Mirae asked.
Jin came out from the bath and stopped right at the kitchen door and listened.
''Mirae , I will come back very late. Don't forget to eat ok ? '' her mother said.
''What to eat? Is nothing there!''
''Mirae, I'm sorry. Take care ok ?'' her mother hang up until she could say anything else.
''Mom ? Mom !!!'' Mirae yelled in her phone.
'' I think she closed already '' Jin said , entering. Mirae put on the table the phone confused she tried not to let her tears to come out.
''It's so strange Jin '' she said almost trambeling.
''It's nothing strange there Mirae ''
''It is ! '' she yelled.
'' Mirae , what's up with you ? The only one person who is strange there, is you ! ''
An silence between them surrounded the room.They stared at each other and she gave up runing out from the kitchen.
Jin stayed in the same position for a moment and didn't realise what just happened. He looked at the water that  boiled and continued to cook.

''Mirae !'' Jin called for her from kitchen after he finished with the food , but she didn't answer. ' Where is she ?' he went out going to her room.When he opened the door, he turned the light on and saw her laying on the bed. He approach to wake her up . When he put his hand on her shoulder she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at him '' What? '' she asked coldly .

'' Let's eat '' he said and made some steps aside .
'' I don't want'' she turned with her back to him .
'' Mirae, don't act like a child and let's go '' 
''Yes , i am a child'' 
He sighed hardly listening with what tone she was talking with him and then he took her hand harder '' Mirae'' he said with an angry voice '' I said , let's 
go '' holding her wrists he made her to stand up. Her face expration wasn't a good one but she always listened to him .

Jin prepared not only ramen but a lot of food , she remained amazed when she saw that. She stopped and looked at him with an surprised glare . He smiled and pushed her slowly to sit down .

'' Oppa.. how? Where did you get this ? '' she asked him .
He took two glasses and poured in with champagne '' I'm sorry for what i said, but now let's just enjoy  together this evening. Without any conflicts. Mm? ''
She nodded with an smile and tasted first of all, the meat that seemed delicious. No wonder, Jin cooked better than her and she laugh a bit when this came to 
her mind.

''What? How is it?''
''The best, oppa !'' she smiled and continued to eat'' By the way... why are you doing this?'' she asked looking in her plate.
'' What do you mean ? ''
'' We are together so many years ..you're not tired of me?'' She heard his smirk and hurriedly filled with food not to speak anything else.
''You're my sister,'' he said finally. '' You are my family and i want to protect you and to be here when you need this '' he laughed soundlessly and without 
any humor  "to protect you from the sort of boys who want to do with you exactly what I want to do.''

Mirae's breath caught, hearing these kind of words. 
''You said now that you are  my brother"
'' I lied '' he said.
This thing made her to be more confused  and she just didn't  say a word but continued to eat. 
After they finished she stood up to wash the dishes, Jin came near her also to help her with this. 
''How is Kook?'' he suddenly asked.
She kept silence for a second and then whispered '' Fine..''
'' Mmm..You can go to sleep. I'll continue here'' he said. He took off the gloves for washing dishes from her hands and put on his.
''But..'' she murmured.
'' After i will finish here i'll come to you. Go and rest '' he smiled to her .
She nodded taking a glass of water to her room. She laid on the bed without even covering herself with the blanket.
Jin after washing , went to the living room to watch the Tv .. but he remained there almost all night because he fell asleep on the sofa. 

 

 


"Seokjin..what are you doing in the living room...is something wrong with Mirae that you dont sleep in her room?" a soft voice woke him up from his sleep and when his sight cleared up he saw Mirae's mother with a sad smile on her face.. something unusual for him to see that on her face because from the day he remebered his mothers best friend, she always was with a pretty smile from ear to ear but in the last days that smile disappeared and on her face remaind  a shadow of that smile..

"No she's alright I just fell asleep while watching the TV" he shook his head standing up ready to go to Mirae's room 
"Jin you can go home if you want.. I'm sure that your parents are worried about you.. I'll take care of Mirae" she proposed to him but it wasn't even  an 
option for him... he promised to stay with her and will keep his word until the end..

"Don't worry mom knows everything so she'll understand why i remained here tonight... I'll go to sleep good night" he smiled at her and went to Mirae's room.

She was asleep and it seemed that she had a nightmare, a sad one because he could swear that she cried in her sleep.. and when he approached more to her , he found out that she was crying because of her teary face ...  he passed his palm on her cheek and wiped the tears ... 

"no.." she mumbled when he was about to remove his palm from her face "don't go.." she mumbled.

"i'm not.. i'm here on the floor ... if you need something just say" he gave her a little kiss on the cheek and was ready to make his bed on the floor when he heared her calling him .

"Jin... stay with me" 
"Im here next to you.." he mumbled and aproached to her a little bit
"Oppa can you hug me???" her question surprised him because he was sure that she slept and when he looked at her closed eyes that were moving like she was 
dreaming he understood that she was just talking in her sleep 

"sleep well.. " he passed his hand on her hand covering her body with the blanket ready to go to sleep as well  
"I knew that it was just a lie.." he heared her once more 
"about what are you talking my little strawberry? I don't lie .. i'm here with you " he lifted his body to see her face and understood that maybe if he'll 
hug her, she'll be ok and won't dream about anything in his arms.... and so he did .He layed next to her covering himself with the blanket and hugged her from the back with all his strenght.

 

She opened her eyes feeling the sun rises on her face and a pair of hands hugging her tight from the back .. she turned her face to him .. he was still sleeping so she walked her fingers on his face.. he was calm and looked good with his usual smirk he had when he slept..

"Oppa ... wake up.." she whispered in his ear.
"For what? it's sunday let's stay a little bit more.." he refused to open his eyes
"You lazy.. oppa .. wake up and let's take a walk.. i'm full with energy" she smiled at him while he opened his eyes in a lazy way.

 

 


"KIm MIrae!! stop right there i'm already tired.." he screamed when she didn't stop to run away from him.. all the 'walk' she kept running from him so he had to maintain himself closer to her so he started to run also... but soon he felt like the air from his lungs wasn't enough for him.

"You lazy oppa.. it's been a long time from your last sport practice, I see" she laughed while she reached him in some moments.
"Everything is alright with my sport is just .. you took me to run some moments after I woke.. and that's unfair' he pretended that he was alright but failed 
when he started to breath harder because of the lack of air ..

"I see that i need to take care of your physical health if i want to spend many years beside you... and now lets go back to the race.. you'll see that you'll feel better later.. '" She was about to start running when he catched her wrist in his hand, looking at her with a mad face.

"For today it's enough.. let's walk like normal people because we haven't did it for a while" he kept holding her hand , avoiding the risc that she could run away from him if he'll let her go.

"Soo.. how was your week? i haven't seen you those days and it felt strange..  you always was with Jungkook... is something happening between you two?" he  smirked with an raised eyebrow at her while he hugged her shoulders with a hand 

"No.. there's nothing.. we're just friends...'' she smiled at him half a smile because she didn't feel good to talk about relationships with him.. with her secret crush for whom she had feelings  almost an entire year.

"Why not.. he's a good boy... and can be a good person to date with ..." he nodded when she looked at him with eyes wide open... his words were a big surprise for her.. it was the first time when Jin told  her this , pushing her with the help of his words in the hands of another boy... a boy that wasn't  Seokjin.

"It won't disturb you if i'll date Kook?" she hoped he'll say yes but when she saw him shaking his head as a no she nodded in a sign that she understood him and continued to walk in silence.

"Why are you so quiet about this.. i'm your oppa I want to know what you feel about everything.. and i want you to be happy next to the best persons in this world.." he smiled at her hugging her shoulders and patting on her back"and the best boyfriend you could find is Jeon Jeongguk " .

His words were like knives hurting right in the spot.. it was sad that he told her all those words... his words made her to understand that he never felt something more than friendship for her.. and it hurted..

"Thank you for the advice and for caring.." she smiled at him a fake smile making him to understand that she understood him and that his words didn't hurt her at all ..and the contrary that his words made her happy because the agreement from his side for her to date other boys..

"Come on... let's go and cook something tasty because i'm starving" he pointed at her house
"No oppa go home you stayed with me enough i'm a big girl... and i can do it by myself " she shook her head pointing at his house in a sign that he should go 
to his house.

"But... i wanted to spend..." he looked at her surprised
"Go home.. i'm sure that your mother wants to spend some time with you also.." she painted an another fake smile and escaped from his hand that hugged her 
shoulders " Bye oppa... don't worry if i'll need something i'll call you" she gave a peck on his cheek and runed away from him entering her house..

She entered in the house holding her tears with hope that nobody was in the living room or in the kitchen.
"Mirae?" she heard her father's voice from the couch
"Hey daddy... i'll talk to you later because i want to take a shower right now.." she mumbled without turning around to face him... the tears were already 
out and she could barely speak so she entered tight in the bathroom letting out a sigh ... After a hour of staying under the water she turned it off.. and walked out to see if her eyes weren't red and when she saw that it wasn't so noticeable she walked out from the bathroom and went to her room to wear some comfortable clothes ..

She was about to go out from her room when her cellphone started to ring so she walked back in to check who was it... a sigh escaped from when she discovered that it wasn't Jin...

"Kook" she answered to him with a smile
"Hey.. everything is ok? " she heard him and her smile grew even bigger
"Yes.. everything is ok.. how are you ?"
"I'm doing fine.. i just wanted to ask you if you want to take a walk.. " one more sigh escaped from her lips when she didn't know what to do... was she in 
the right mood to go out from the house.. no she wasn't. but a walk with him seemed for her to be the right thing in that moment.

"Yes.. why not " she accepted.
"Ok then i'll be next to your house in five minutes.. bye" he hung up and she started to look for other clothes to wear..
When she exited the house she observed him.
"Hey" she smiled at him while he stayed in front of her house waving at her with a cute smile "Kookie" she hugged him a tight hug and as usual at the start 
he was frozen and after a few moments he returned the hug..

"So how was your weekend? " she asked him when they started to walk
"Tiring.. full of practices... your's ?"
"Nothing special " she shrugged without any expression..
They kept walking for a while talking about Kook's pasion for the dance and about dreams they would like to accomplish in the future..
"Can I ask you something?" she heard from him after a few moments that they walked in silence.
"Aha" she nodded hoping that he won't ask something about Jin.. she knew that if she'll hear his name she'll return back to the thoughts from earlier and it 
was something that she wasn't sure if she'll handle without crying..

" I  don't know how  would your react be to this question.. but i'll just ask.. do you think that between you and me could happen more that what's happening right now? is it worth for me to hope for something more... or you have another meaning to our friendship?" he stopped and faced her looking right in her eyes

"Kook..I ..I.." the words refused to exit .. he took her in surprise she didn't expect from the shy Kook to go right to the point and to ask her such a question .

"Yes" she finaly answered making his eyes to grow bigger from the surprising answer and little by little his smile grew bigger and bigger contaminating her to smile also.

"Thank you" a mumbled went out from his mouth while he approached his forehead to hers "you're the best.. " he finished his words and finaly he aproached his face even more closer , and finished with kissing her  lips in a  soft way... 

 

It was her first kiss...

 

 


 

 

                                    

 

                                ~ People your comments?!?  please comment TT . TT

first of all i want to thank everyone for your support :33  sorry that i posted so late this chapter .. i had crisis - named Kris from Exo T . T-  but from now i will post as soon as I can ~  ' Gamsahabnida ♥ '