Him and Her? No Way!

Memories From Yesterday

It was Saturday morning and you can hear the birds chirping outside the window, the sun rays brightly through the curtains of your room, causing you to wake up. Thankfully, your allergy triggered on friday so that you can still rest on weekends.

You were laying lazily in your bed when someone suddenly burst in and jump on your bed. "Argh.. Why are you here so early Harin? I'm still sleepy~" you complained.

"It's beacuse I'm too worried about you! How dare you not to call me yesterday when you're not feeling well?! If Zelo didn't tell me about this I wouldn't know!" Harin nagged at you. She felt betrayed that you didn't inform her about your condition. It was like stabbing her heart that she doesn't know what happened to you.

"I didn't tell you because I know you'll overreact! And you'll get worried too much. And besides when it happened you're still in class, I don't want you to ditch the class beacuse of me." you said to her. Knowing Harin for a long time now, you knew what will she do if ever she's inform about your condition yesterday. "And also, no need to worry now Harin. I'm fine now." you assured her.

She pouted and then hugged you tightly until you can't breath. "Y-yaaa~ I can't breath!" you said while struggling against Harin"s hug. "Oops I'm sorry! Hahaha" she playfully said.

Since Harin is in your house, you both decided to do a movie marathon. You haven't done it for awhile now since you're both occupied with school works. So since they have the chance to have bonding time, they will not waste it.

"What are we going to watch?" you asked her. You were the one who supposed to decide what to watch since watching dramas or movies is your hubby, but she said she has one in mind.

"Let's go for a horror movie! Yay! I really want to watch it!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Horror?! No way! You know I don't like watching horror movies right? Please not horror!" you begged her to change her mind but it was no use. You even used aegyo to persuade her but she still stick to her decision to watch a horror movie.

"Oh come on twina~ It's not that scary! And it's really good." she said convincingly. And after a long discussion, you finally surrendered.

"Haha! Leggo watch HAUNT now! Omg I'm so excited!" she screamed. Once she's done assembling all that needed, she run towards you and sit beside you.

The both of you are seriously watching the movie. There's an old man who is fixing some gadget, it's like a voice transmitter. The old man is searching for some signal and after some try a voice suddenly can be heard. It's a voice of a young girl who yearns for his father. Then the old man is crying, it's his daughter. They exchanged some words and then suddenly the voice disappeared. It can no longer be heard. He tried to fix it again but to no avail. Then suddenly...

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" you screamed like your life depends on it. You got shocked of what you saw. Due to your loud scream,  Harin covered both of her ears. It feels like her eardrums got damaged.

"Hey it's just starting! It's not that scary." she said. You glared at her.

"Well, for me it is. Huhuhu You know that I'm not fan of horror movies." you said to her. And covered yourself with a blanket.

Few hours had passed and the movie ended. Harin stretched her arms and yawn. She noticed that you are leaning your head on your knees, eyes closed. Seeing you like that, she can't help but shook her head. "Tsk tsk. Typical Jihyun." She then carried you towards your bed and settled you there. After that, she walked downstairs.

"Oh Harin ah! You're here too?" a man with deep voice said.

"Oh Baro oppa! Yes I've been here since this morning. We were just done watching a movie." Harin said to Baro.

---

Monday came and you feel really good. You are silently humming a song while you are making your way in your class.

"Lalala lalala~ I really feel so good~ I wonder why~" you mumbled. After a few minutes, you finally got into your classroom and saw both Harin and Zelo.

"Good Morning Jihyun ah~"  "Good Morning twinaaa~" Zelo and Harin greeted as you greeted them back.

"You two! Why didn't you invite me to watch a movie last Saturday? While the two of you watched!" Zelo complained. He heard of it from you a while ago when you slipped your tongue and said something about it.

"Oh that? It was unplanned. We just watched it since I'm at their home and we weren't doing anything. So yeah, no worries! We'll invite you next time!' Harin explained while giving you a  death glare. The two of you talk about it not to tell anything from Zelo since he's a jealous type of person.

"Alright then, make sure  to inform me. Okay?" he said. Both of you sighed in relief.

At the same time your professor came in and  announced a surprised quiz. And your eyes widened when you heard it. Because YOU DIDN'T STUDY AT ALL. And you're so dead. You don't want to fail the test. You can't afford to fail your favorite subject. English.

You quickly get your notes from your bag and scanned it. "Ms. Byun~ Can you give us 10 minutes to review please?" you asked her. She narrowed her eyes at you. "Aigoo.. You didn't study at home again?" she asked then looked around, seeing that many of your classmates still need to review. "Fine. 10 minutes review, then we'll start the quiz. It's just easy. I hope no one will fail this." she said then eyed you while saying the last part.

10 minutes had passed and the quiz started. Ms. Byun already gave the test questions to all of you. The room fell silent as each of you focused on your papers. As what Ms. Byun said a while ago, the test was just easy. You asnwered all the questions smoothly and you're confident that you'll pass it.

"Okay class, time's up. Kindly pass your papers forward." Ms. Byun announced. You passed your paper forward then you started arranging your things for the next subject.

After Ms. Byun got all the papers she exited the classroom.

----

"Hyungs! Let's hangout later after school~" Gongchan said. It's already break time and they are at their usual seats in the cafeteria.

Jinyoung think for awhile before answering Gongchan. "I don't think I can join you guys later. Sorry." he said and the others looked at him suspiciously.

"And why is that so mister? Do you have any plans?" Shinwoo questioned his friend and waited for his answered.

"Hmmn.. Yeah. You can say that. I have an appointment after class." he said calmly while eating his pasta.

"OMG! Hyung~ Do you have a date?! With who?" Sandeul squealed while clapping his hands weirdly.

"What date are you talking about? It's not a date and it will never be. I'll just tutor her and all." Jinyoung defended.

"So it's a 'her', who is 'her'? Is she beautiful?" Baro asked while wiggling his eyebrows. Jinyoung glared at him.

"What beautiful are you talking about? She's not beautiful. She's ugly. Yeah. Ugly." lies. Actually Jinyoung found you beautiful but he's denying it even to himself.

"Tsk. Whatever hyung. Who knows maybe you'll end up together. Hahaha." Gongchan said. As they saw Jinyoung's reaction to Gongchan's remark, they can't help but to laugh.

"That will never happen! As in never!" Jinyoung fume in anger. *Me? Having a relationship with that girl? Huh! Never. Not even in her dreams.*

"Alright guys, stop teasing Jinyoungiee~ Look at his face. Haha It's already red in anger!" Shinwoo said while stifled a laugh. The others laughed even more causing Jinyoung to stand up.

"I hate you guys!" Jinyoung shrieked and then walk out. The members stopped from laughing, they looked at each other then started laughing their out again.

"Seriously, those guys are so annoying! Tsk." Jinyoung mumbled while on his way to the restroom.

-----

"Jihyun ah~ Let's go!" Harin said as she got up from her seat. You looked at her and said, "Sorry Harin, but I can't go home with you today. I have something to do." You pouted at her.

"Oh. Okay then, but what are you going to do?" Harin asked you.

"I have a tuition today." you answered and pouted. "Aww~ It's okay! It's for your own good tho." Harin said and chuckled at your cute expression.

"But I don't like my tutor! He's annoying and full of himself! You know, as if the world is only revolving around him. Hmpt! Annoying!" you complain to her while she's just laughing at you.

"Who is it? Is he handsome? Eyyy~ I smell something fishy~" Harin teased as you blushed.

"It's Jinyoung. Huhu. I hate him! And there's nothing for you to smell! Maybe you just smell yourself!" you said while fanning yourself. *Why is it suddenly become hot in here?*

"What the.. You're blushing! Hahaha You know, the more you hate, the more you love! And how can you hate Jinyoung! He's handsome and all." Harin said and wiggled her eyebrows. You gave her a glare.

"He's annoying so I hate him! And I will never like him! Maybe at first but he annoyed me so I hate him!" you said, not knowing that you spilled the beans.

"What?! You liked him at first?! Oh My Gosh! You liked a guy! I'm so happy for you! You're normal now!" Harin squealed like a whale while jumping.

Your eyes widened in shock. "W-what?! No I didn't like him! Never! I didn't say anything!" you denied. *Aish this tongue of mine is also annoying!*

"Oh no, you said you liked him at first! And I think you still like him but you're just denying it, even to yourself!" she said as she pointed at you.

"Aish! You're also annoying!" you said. By that time, you're done packing your things and left Harin alone in the classroom, grinning.

Little did the two of you know that there is someone heard all the things you talked about.