The Beginning of the End

Memories From Yesterday

You were sitting on a bench under a tree, deep in thoughts. And of course you are thinking about Jinyoung again. That place is your favorite place. Why? Because there at the exact place, the most important and happiest moments happened. Thinking about those precious memories makes your tears to flow.

You're silently crying when someone blocked your front. You stopped crying and opened your eyes. You saw a familiar pair of shoes in front of you. You slowly looked up and looked up and looked up until your eyes reached his skinny body and stopped right there. Staring at his broad chest with wide eyes. You can't believed it. Is this real? Is he real? It's him right?

After a few minutes of staring, still debating if you'll look up or not. A finger suddenly touched your chin and motioned your head to look into his face. The face which you're longing to see. The face which you missed so much. Your tears found it's way down to your cheeks again. He wiped your tears and cupped your cheeks and leaned in to give you a kiss in your lips. He part away still cupping your cheeks and smiled. Oh how you missed his touch, his kiss, his smile, and his everything.

"Jinyoung..." you whispered, you don't know what to say and just cry even more. "Jinyoung.. Jinyoung.. Jinyoung..." you called his name non-stop and you don't want to stop. Afraid of losing him again. You are very happy right now because he is there, right in front of you touching you. Jinyoung is on your side again.

"Shhh~ Baby don't cry. You know that I don't like seeing you crying. Please stop okay?" He hushed you. You nodded and stopped crying. You wiped your face using your hands and Jinyoung took out a handkerchief from his jean's pocket and helped you to wipe your face.

Once your face was dried from tears, you looked up again to see his beautiful face and saw him smiling at you lovingly while caressing your cheeks. How he missed touching you. How he missed your face and everything.

"Jinyoung~ I missed you so much~ Where have you been?" you said to him and immediately hugged him. Surprised at your sudden attack, Jinyoung chuckled but hugged you back.

"I missed you too, Jihyun." he said and kissed your forehead. He rests his head on your shoulder and take in your strawberry scent that he missed so much. "Jihyun ah~ I'm sorry." he said to you. Closing his eyes and hugged you more tightly.

"Why are you saying sorry to me? You didn't do anything wrong." you said to him and you also closed your eyes. Feeling the moment.

"I'm sorry.. for leaving you..." he said feeling guilty that he left you. He broke the hug and put his hands on your shoulder and looked directly into your eyes.

You blinked at him, confused. "No need to say sorry. The important thing is.. you're here. With me." you said and smiled to him longingly.

"No, Jihyun. Don't be like this. Please?" he said. You can easily hint the sadness in his voice.

"What? What's wrong?" you asked him. Confused on what he is saying. What's wrong with him? He came back to you right? Why? He doesn't want you two be together again?

"This!" he said, pointing out the situation. "Don't be like this! We both know that we can't be together again. So please stop. You're just hurting yourself." he said with begging eyes. He doesn't want you anymore? He doesn't love you anymore?

"Why? You don't love me anymore?" you asked him. The tears are already forming in your eyes. He's already there but why does he needs to go. Why won't he just stay there? And live happily like before?

"I do. But this isn't the case Jihyun ah~ We can't be together again just like before and you know that. So please forget about me already and move on. Start a new life... without me." he explained, hoping that you will understand him. He doesn't want this also. But he needs to. He doesn't want you to feel the pain in your heart anymore. He hates seeing you hurting and worst because of him. He loves you so much. Yes, but he needs to let you go. And you need to accept it.

"No Jinyoung, I can't. You're here now, right? But why we can't be together like before. And be happy? Please Jinyoung don't leave me again." you said begging him and started to cry again. It hurts him to see you crying like that but he needs you to move on and forget about him even though it hurts him. He wants to be with you. To live happily like you want. But he can't. He can't do anything.

"Because.. it's the end... for me." he said, and continued, "So please start a new life without me. Don't waste your life because of me. Stop hurting yourself. Move forward. Don't stuck yourself in the past. Be happy. You know that if you're hurt, I also get hurt. So please, I'm begging you, let go of me now. Don't hold on anymore. I love you and... Goodbye." "I'm always there by your side even though I'm not around anymore. Watching and guiding you.." And with that last words of his, A bright light came from his direction and he's slowly disappearing with a smile on his face.

"Jinyoung! Jinyoung! No! Don't leave me! Please!" you said to him begging. But no, he just completely gone just like that leaving the bright light. And you covered your eyes because it's too bright.

Then reality hits you. The bright sunlight spread across to your room which woke you up. It was bright and sunny morning and you found yourself sitting on the floor and your back leaning against the cabinet. You saw a photo album that is placed on your lap. Then you realized that it was only a dream. And even in your dream, he needs to say goodbye.

You stand up and fixed yourself. You hold the photo album and tried to place it where you got it but once you stand up you stumbled back. "Ahh~ my legs.." you said. "Maybe because I'm sitting there the whole time." you sighed. And you picked up the things that fell. After picking the two photo albums, you saw a notebook. No. It wasn't just any notebook. It's a diary. Your diary to be exact. You opened it and read what's inside.

Dear Diary,

Huh... What to say? Hello? Hey it's my first time writing on a diary! Diary isn't my style! *coughs* Well, to be honest with you I didn't plan to make a diary and write here what happened to me the whole day! I'm not stupid to do that duh?! But I did though. But I just make one because I need to! I'm required to make a diary! We are all required! Stupid teacher. Ooops sorry! Not! Hehe! So here I begin with my story.

Today was the start of everything....

 

 

FLASHBACK

It was another day. A boring one to be specific. Hell yeah it is! You were just seated in your place, where every student wants: The seat at the back. You're more thankful that it's beside the window so you can absorb the fresh air coming from outside.

Of course it is obvious that you were in your class. Science class to be exact. It's not that you hate science. You just don't like it because duh? it's kinda confusing in some ways.

Your teacher, Mr. Park, is discussing another lesson again. Meaning: another lesson to catch up with. Why? Because you lost track to your lesson the other day. Reason? You fell asleep.

Once Mr. Park turned his back and faced the board to write something. You yawned and rested your head above your desk.

Your friend, Han Harin, who's your seatmate saw you and nudged you. "Hey" she said. "Did you sleep late again?" she asked you but you only shrugged it off and straighten up to look at her with a bored eyes.

"No.. I slept early." you said to her and turned away to look in front. She just scoffed at you.

"Haha! You? Early? That words can't be in just a sentence. You're funny." she said and laughed. But afterwards put a serious look in her face. You just ignored her. You're tired and sleepy to mind her.

"But seriously, why don't you just watch that drama online than waiting for it late in the evening?" she said to you with a concerned tone.

"No, I can't. That drama is so nice. The story? I just love it so much that I can't sleep thinking what will happen next. It's so good. The characters, the plot, and all. I just can't ignore that drama. And besides, I have many dramas stocked at home, I haven't watch them yet. So that's what I do in my free time, watching dramas. So I don't have early time for that. Yeah." you explained to her while catching your breath, because seriously you talked continously without a stop.

"Okay~ okay~ I get it." she said surrendering. Assa! You win. She lost.

Time passed not so fast. It's been more than half an hour and your class isn't yet done. "Few more minutes." you mumbled to yourself and face in front.

"Okay, class..." yes it is Mr. Park, "dismissed." he said. And walked out the classroom. Your classmates immediately disappeared like a lightning bolt.

"O.K! Let's Fly!" you cheered. "Oh my gosh! I feel like I'm in a jail and just got out today! hahaha!" you said and started to pack your things.

Once you're done you immediately run outside. "Jihyun! Wait up!" someone said. And you stopped abruptly and ducked your head in the door frame to look who said that. It was Harin of course. Silly.

"You little . Why are you in such a hurry, and leave me?!" Harin whined while you waited her to come out.

"Oops! Sorry! I forgot." you said and grinned mischievously. Actually you didn't really forgot. You just want to piss her off.

"Forgot your face. Let's go!" she said and dragged you away.

While walking on the hallway, making your way to the cafeteria. Harin excused herself that she needs to pee and you go first and save a seat for her. And you said okay. While walking alone, your phone suddenly buzzed, informing you that there's a message. You're looking for your phone inside the your bag when a sudden... BANG!!

You accidentally bumped into someone. Your and his things fell. And you picked your things immediately as he did the same. You bowed and apologized. He just ignored you and walked away. "Tsk! What a jerk." you mumbled and continued what you were doing.

As he walked away, he checked his wrist watch and saw that he is already late so he run as fast as he could. Not minding the sign: No running along the hallway.

After minutes of running, he's already in front of his destination, the cafeteria. He immediately walked inside and looked around to find someone.

"Jinyoung hyung! Here!" A deep voice called. Jinyoung turned his head to the direction to where the voice came from and saw a guy with a bowl-like haircut raising his hand. Jinyoung run towards him and saw the other three people waiting for him.

"You're late again." the long-haired guy with a glass said. He just shooked his head and sighed.

"Don't start again Shinwoo hyung." Jinyoung said and shooked his forefinger in front of Shinwoo, grinning as if he's pissing him off.

"Whatever." Shinwoo said. "Be thankful Baro saw you first before I get out of here and find wherever you are to beat you up." Shinwoo warned Jinyoung with a serious face. Jinyoung gulped, scared of the oldest. Of course Shinwoo won't do that. He's the kindest among them all. But he's kinda scary though because he always looks serious.

"Okay okay! I'm sorry for being late." Jinyoung apologized half-heartedly.

"Whatever! I'm hungry!! Let's order now!! Gongchan come with me!" the other guy said, the one with a duck-like face. (lol) His name is Sandeul. And the one he dragged with him was Gongchan, the youngest among them.

"The forever hungry Deullie.." Baro said with a sigh. "Deullie! Wait! I'm coming with you" he said and run towards the two male.

And the remaining two in the table just shrugged and wait for them to arrive.

"Hey Jinyoung, Who's Kim Jihyun?" Shinwoo suddenly asked. Which Jinyoung only raised an eyebrow to the older one, confused.

"Who's that? I don't know who was that. Why are you asking me?" Jinyoung asked.

"That." Shinwoo answered while pointing at something. Jinyoung followed the direction of his finger and saw a book with a name Kim Jihyun on the side.

Jinyoung get the book and scanned it. It's not his book. Thinking why he had the book. Narrowing his eyes to recap what happened today and remembered something.

"Ah! Maybe the girl I bumped when I'm on my way here." Jinyoung said.

"I'll just returned it back when I see her again." he said. But how will he able to return the book where in fact he don't know the face. He didn't look at her when they bumped each other. But he just shrugged it off and put the book on the table again.