Here Comes Trouble

Memories From Yesterday

"Hey Harin, did you borrow my history book?" you asked Harin and faced her, maybe she borrowed it from you yesterday. You just noticed that your book is missing today because you don't check your things if they were there or not. You don't have time. You're too busy for that.

"No. I didn't. Why?" Harin answered. She faced you with a confused look.

"My book is missing." you said, still looking for your book inside your locker. Maybe, just maybe you'll see it if you check your locker once more. But you found nothing. "I wonder where did I put that book. I don't remember anything." you mumbled to yourself and thinking all the happenings yesterday. But you don't remember anything. Then you gave up looking for your book, you won't see it anyway. Why waste time, right?

Once you entered your classroom, you went to your place and the first thing you did is rest your head on the top of your desk to sleep. You're already falling asleep but someone tapped your shoulder. Expecting that it was Harin who disturbed you, you turned your head upwards to give her a glare. But it wasn't Harin. It was a guy.

"Oh. I'm sorry for disturbing you." He immediately apologized and scratched the back of his neck. He awkwardly smiled at you, thinking you're angry that he disturbed your sleep.

"Huh? No! No! Gongchan-ssi. It's okay. I thought you were Harin." you immediately said to him to clear the misunderstanding. "Anyway, do you need something?" you asked him and smiled.

Gong Chanshik, also known as Gongchan is one of the kingkas in your school. Together with Shin Dongwoo, who most people call Shinwoo/CNU, Lee Jeonghwan or Sandeul, Cha Seonwoo or Baro and last but not the least Jung Jinyoung. They are very popular but they don't put it on their head, well except for Jinyoung. He kinda like the fame that he is receiving. They have bunch of fangirls but unlike in other schools, their fangirls are nice and well-behaved. They don't squeal like a madwomen, at least not in front of them. They are calm and gentle. They are giving them their privacy. They support their kingkas in everything they do. When their kingkas are talking to someone especially a girl, they don't bash them.

"This." Gongchan said and handed you something. You looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"What's this?" you asked him while getting the object from him.

"Book." he simply said. You rolled your eyes at his answer. tsk I know it's a book! you thought.

"Yeah. I know this is a book, but why- wait! This is my book! Why do you have my book?" you asked him, finally noticing your name that is printed on the book. You're confused why your book was with Gongchan?

"Ah.. That?.." he said, remembering how he got the book.

FLASHBLACK

"Hyung! Faster! You already have so many foods in your hands! Let's go back and start eating!" Gongchan whined at the older boy who's still getting some more foods.

"Tsk. Forever food monster." Baro mumbled to himself but unfortunately Sandeul heard it and shot Baro a glare while walking towards Baro. Baro gulped and moved backwards until he bumps into someone. He looked up and felt relieved. It's Shinwoo. Baro immediately hide at Shinwoo's back for protection to the monster coming.

"What did you say?" Sandeul asked Baro. His voice is scary. Baro felt shiver down to his spines.

"I-I didn't say anything!" Baro stuttered. Scared at Sandeul who is now a monster. Baro is thankful that he is hiding at Shinwoo, because if not, Sandeul for sure will tackle him and he won't stop until he see Baro's face full of bruises. Sandeul is only like that to Baro. I don't know why. Maybe because he loves him so much?

"You said-" Sandeul was cut off by Shinwoo whose hand is on his hips.

"Will you stop it guys? We're at the cafeteria for goodness sake. Let's go back now. We're hungry. And I want to eat now. We waited there for so long and when I got here, I saw you two, fighting again." Shinwoo nagged like a mother. That's why some members are calling him Mama Shinwoo because of this.

"Here comes Mama Shinwoo." Gongchan teased. He received a deadly glare from Shinwoo. He gulped "Uh-oh."

"What did you call me Channie?!" Shinwoo asked him. He's scary.

"A-ah.. I-I.. L-let's go back. I'm hungry." He said stuttering and run towards their table. Shinwoo just shooked his head and followed Gongchan, which brings the two alone again.

"We're not yet done." Sandeul said to Baro, still giving him a glare.

"D-deullie ah~ Sorry. I'm sorry okay? I-I won't say it again. I swear! Please forgive me. Don't hurt me okay?" Baro said begging Sandeul to forgive him. Sandeul looked at him, thinking if he would forgive him or not.

"Hmmmn... Okay. I'll forgive you." Sandeul said.

"Thank you Deullie~ I love you~" Baro beamed and hugged Sandeul.

Sandeul pushed Baro away from him. "But.." he said.

"B-but what?" Baro stuttered. What does Sandeul wants?

"In one condition." Sandeul continued. Giving Baro a look again.

"What condition?" Baro asked. Hoping that it's not difficult.

"You need to buy me foods later." Sandeul finished as Baro nodded in response.

"Yeah yeah! I'll buy you many foods later!" he said and started to walk to their table to join the others.

They were happily eating together and talking about random things. They are always like this. Even though they were fighting over non-sense things, only Baro and Sandeul actually, they will fix the argument as soon as possible. They love each other. They treated each other like a family.

"I will go to the restroom first. I'll be back soon." Baro suddenly said, all of them nodded.

"Alright. Be quick." Sandeul said and with that Baro walked out. Gongchan noticed a book on the table near Jinyoung. "Huh? Jinyoung hyung! Why is that book with you?" Gongchan asked earning Jinyoung's attention.

"What book?" Jinyoung asked, confused at Gongchan's question.

"That book." Gongchan said and pointed the book on the table. Jinyoung followed the direction where Gongchan is pointing at and saw your book.

"Oh. This?" Jinyoung asked and held the book. "I bumped into someone awhile ago. I think it's her book. Maybe I accidentally picked it because I'm in a hurry." Jinyoung explained. "Why? Do you know the owner of this book?" Jinyoung asked Gongchan as he nodded in response.

"Yeah. She's in my History class." he said.

"Great! Can you just give this to her tomorrow? I don't know her. Thank you~ I love you Channie~" Jinyoung said and gave the book to Gongchan.

"Okay hyung.." Gongchan said and got the book from Jinyoung and put it inside his bag.

END OF FLASHBACK

"My hyung have it. He said he got that when you bumped into each other yesterday and accidentally picked that. Maybe he thought that book is his." Gongchan said and smiled.

"Thank you, Gongchan-ssi~ And kindly say thank you to him for me." you thank him and smiled back at him. You hid your book under your desk.

And after a minute the door burst open revealing your teacher. When she got inside she started the discussion.

After an hour, you and Harin were walking along the hallway. Science. Your next class is Science. You don't have a good feeling with this. It's like some bad news is waiting for you.

"Hey, I think something bad will happen. I don't feel good." you said and nudged Harin who's beside you, texting. She looked at you and made a face.

"Eew~ What's with your face? You looked gross." she said and pointed at your face.

"What's with my face?" you asked her as she handed you a mirror. You got it and examined your face.

"You didn't wipe that drool. Eew. Wait! You slept again in class?! Oh my Jihyun. Please wipe that already." she said. Overacting.

"Tsk. Yes ma'am~ I'm wiping it now. And besides what can I do? I'm sleepy." you said to her. Now your face is clean again.

After a few more walks, you two reached the classroom and went inside. You didn't notice that Mr. Park is just behind you. You walked into your seat.

Mr. Park cleared his throat and showed you the papers he's holding.

"So.." he began. "..here's the results from your test last week. You know how important this test is, right?" he finished and began to distribute the papers by calling each students.

OMG! I said it! your heart is beating so fast when Mr. Park announced that.

You started to pray that you got a passing score. But you know it better. You looked up at Mr. Park and gulped when he called your name. You stand up and slowly went in front to get your paper.

"Your grade is in danger, Jihyun ah~" he said and sighed. He handed you your test paper and you checked it. You shut your eyes after you saw your score.

"You only got 64% over 100%. You're really in danger failing this subject. None of your tests, activities, outputs and projects have a high score. Please give this subject an attention. I don't want to give you a failing grade. But if you continue to be like this I have no choice." he said to you as you nodded at him. What to do now? You can't fail even one subject or else bye bye to your dramas.

You immediately turned your head to Mr. Park as he spoke. "Since I'm a nice teacher. I'll give you a chance. I'll ask the help of one of my students to tutor you. Then if you're doing great with his help. I'll give you a passing grade. See me later at my office so you can meet him. You may now go back to your seat." he said. You nodded and turned away, back to your seat.

You stared at your paper and pouted. What the hell are you doing during this test? But what can you do? This subject is so hard to understand.

You're still busy with your own world when Harin leaned in and peeked at your score.

"Oh my gosh! What's that?!" she said, laughing at your score. You gave her a glare for mocking at your result.

"Okay! I'm sorry! I just can't believed it." she said and raised her both hands to surrender. "If you only study, review your notes you won't get that low score. And also stop your dramas. I'm sure that you will get a high score." she sighed. If only you're listening to her. But no, you're too stubborn to do so.

"No. I can't do that. Stop watching dramas? No! Never. And besides I'm lazy to review my notes. And most of all I don't have notes. I'm not writing anything." you said and looked back at your paper. You glanced at Harin's paper which is lying on her desk. Your eyes widened. 98%

"Tsk. You didn't even let me to copy your answers." you mumbled silently. Harin just giggled.

"Hey. Stop that grumpy face. How can you get yourself a boyfriend if your face is always like that? Smile. So you can seduce every man here. What if one of the kingkas will fall in love with you?" she said.

"Tsk. I don't care. And besides I don't need a man~ I don't need a man~" you said and suddenly started singing Miss A's I Don't Need A Man. "What?" Harin asked. "I don't need a man~ I don't need a man~" you sang again. Thinking she's joining you.

"What?" she asked once again.

"I don't-" you supposed to sing again when Harin covered your mouth with her hand.

"Why are you singing?! I can't believe you! Be serious here. Look at yourself. Your hair is always a mess. You should always look nice. So you can get a boyfriend." she said in a matter in fact tone.

"Look who's talking. As if you got yourself a boyfriend." you shot back at her. She narrowed her eyes at you. And you continued "And I'm serious. I don't need to have boyfriend. I'm already happy being single. And of course I don't have time to date. I have my dramas with me."

She just gave up and sighed. "What can I do with this girl?" Harin mumbled to herself while staring at you.

 

 


Take Note: Words in red are thoughts

Author's Note:

Hi guys~ It's my first a/n in this story. I was wondering what do you guys think about this story? English isn't my native language so there's errors but I hope you like it. If you have suggestion, feel free to do so.

Btw today is B1A4's 3rd Year Anniversary! Yay~ It's been 3 years since they debut and I'm so proud of them~ I hope B1A4 will be more successful in their career! B1A4 Fighting!! <3<3<3

Please do comment, subscribe, and upvote~