Pain and Sorrow

Memories From Yesterday

You woke up from your slumber and noticed that it was still dark outside. "So I fell asleep again.." you whispered to yourself. And reached your phone that was placed on the table beside your bed to check the time.

Once you saw the time, you close your eyes and said "again..." you sighed and decided to stand up. It was only 04:11 in the morning. The number wasn't just any number for you. These past few days, you're always waking up at the same time; 04:11am, as if the time is reminding you of something or... someone.

A tear slipped from your left eye without you knowing it. They said that if the tear fell from your left eye first means frustration, pain and sorrow. Maybe that's true. Because you feel the pain and sorrow. You unconciously wiped the tear but after that another tear fell until it doesn't stop flowing into your cheeks.

You went to your cabinet and got something. It's a photo album. You wiped the dust on its cover and opened it; still crying. Once you flipped the first page, you saw a photo of a boy and a girl, smiling lovingly at each other. It was genuine; you can see how much they loved each other just by looking at them, enjoying each other's company and happy being together. It was you and him.

Just looking at those photos brings back all the memories you had shared. The memories that you treasured the most. Yet the time 04:11 makes it a worst nightmare. It reminds you the date where he left you. The one you love left you.

And now you are suffering because of it. Suffering from extreme pain that he left you with him. You don't want to feel it again, you want to avoid that feeling but you can't. You hate it! Why does he need to leave you?

"You said you won't leave me. But where are you now? I thought you said you love me so much more than anyone else? But why did you leave me? Why?" you said crying while caressing the image of him. You can't take it anymore but to burst out crying even harder. "It hurts!" you mumbled.

You felt someone hugged you from behind like you used to when he was still there. You turned your head and found no one else but you. You cry even more. You felt it. You really felt it, wasn't it? He is hugging you! But even though there's no one except you, you feel like you're with someone, you feel he is with you.

"Ya! Jinyoung ah!" you said. You are calling him as if he was there. But he is there, isn't he? "I still love you, I can't move on." you mumbled. You can't accept the fact that he's not with you anymore. You just can't. You're not ready to accept it; you don't want to accept it.

"But you need to.." someone said. It's Jinyoung's voice. You're not hallucinating right? You heard it right? "Jinyoung?" you called, surprised. Did he come back for you? "Jinyoung? Is that you? Where are you? You're coming back to me right?" you asked non-stop. But no one answered. Is Jinyoung really there? You scanned the whole place and saw no one. But you heard it. You swear. "Jinyoung are you telling me that I should forget about you? No. I can't Jinyoung. I need you! Please come back to me.." you said and started to cry again. You missed him so much. You really really do. The last time you saw him was last year. And it's been a year already.

You were just crying the whole time and didn't notice that you are slowly drifting to sleep again, still feeling the pain that is marked in your heart.