Angel Eyes, Evil Smirk

Memories From Yesterday

As your class was done, you bid goodbye to Harin. "Harin-ah~ I can't go home with you today. I'm sorry~ I need to meet Mr. Park at his office today." you explained to her and gave her an apologetic smile.

She nodded and said, "Oh. It's alright. I understand. I can go home by myself." and smiled understandingly.

"Thank you~ Oh! I gotta go now~ Bye~ Take care on your way home okay?" you said and waved at her as she also did and said, "You too! Take care!" And with that, you got out of the classroom and headed directly to Mr. Park's office.

After few minutes of walking, you finally got in front of the office; where you will meet your tutor. You knocked three times to inform him that you're already outside and opened the door.

Once you enter, you bowed to him who's sitting on his chair. "Hello Mr. Park." you greeted.

"Oh you're here. Please sit down." Mr. Park said and motioned you to sit on the chair in front of his desk. And you obeyed what he said and bowed again. "Thank you." you mumbled silently.

"Your tutor will be here in a few mintues, so let's wait for him patiently." he said. Because he knew you were an impatient person. And you just nodded.

And as what he said, after a few minutes you both heard a knock and saw the door slowly opening. When the door was fully opened; there revealing a tall, skinny, and handsome boy. He's hair is blonde with a bit of pink. And he looked great.

You stared at him for a long time. You can't removed your gaze at his nearing figure. You intently observed every move he does.

"Hello Mr. Park. Sorry for being late." he shyly said as he scratched his nape.

"Finally! You're here! It's alright. I know you're a busy person. And thanks for helping me though." Mr. Park said and patted the guy's head.

"Oh by the way. She's the one I'm telling you to tutor." he said and pointed at you. The guy's gazed fell on you and saw you're still staring at him.

His eyes and yours met. And it's like his eyes is alluring you. Your heart skipped a beat. Those eyes were so angelic and attractive. *Angel eyes~*

He felt uncomfortable so he cleared his throat and you came back to your senses. And immediately bowed. "H-hello! I-I'm Kim Jihyun. Nice meeting you." you said. You feel embarrassed because you got caught. *Omg! This is so embarrassing! T.T* you thought. Your face now is like a tomato.

"I'm Jung Jinyoung. Nice meeting you too." he said and smiled. *OMG! HE SMILED AT ME!! HE FREAKING SMILED AT ME!!!* your heart beats so fast. You immediately looked away afraid of being caught again.

He saw your reaction and smirked. *Hah! This girl here looks like she likes me* he said to himself.

"Okay. Since both of you were already here, why don't you start the tutorial? You may go now~" Mr. Park said and smiled at us. "Study well okay?" he said once more and gave me a look.

Both of you bowed at Mr. Park and got out of his office. Once you got out you look at him. He glanced at you and caught you again.

"Psh. Come on. I know I'm too handsome. And you still can't believe that The Kingka Jung Jinyoung is tutoring you. But, you.. staring at me creeps me out." he said as he pointed his index finger at you and then at him and of course with a smirk in his face.

*Tsk. Too full of himself. I thought he's nice, but I guess I'm wrong.* you thought.

"Tsk. You're too full of yourself you know that?" you scoffed at him. He just smirked at you. What's with that smirk?! He's getting on your nerves so you just ignored it. "Whatever! So where?" you asked while calming yourself.

"Where what?" he asked you then he beamed. "Oh! That! I'm sorry miss you're not my style. So-" you cut him off.

"I'm asking where are we going to study!! What are thinking?!" you burst in anger. You can't take it anymore.

"Oh.. oops sorry. I thought you want to date the almighty me." he said as he grabbed his mirror from his pocket and checked his precious face.

You face-palmed yourself and glared at him. "I'm going home!" you yelled and left him alone still checking himself.

He noticed you're already walking away from him so he kept his mirror in his pocket again and chased you.

"Okay. Let's study in your place." he coolly said.

After several minutes of walking, and Jinyoung tailing behind, you got into your destination. You grabbed your key inside your bag and opened the door.

You motioned Jinyoung to come inside. He entered your house and you told him to sit on the couch at the living room while you're getting some snack for both of you.

You placed the snacks on the table and immediately sat beside Jinyoung and started to take your things out of your bag. When all the things you needed were out you started the tuition.

Jinyoung was focused explaining some topics that you don't understand. Your brain isn't cooperating because it doesn't want to absorb more information anymore.

You sighed and your eyes darted to Jinyoung's oh so handsome and perfect face. Is he even a human? No, you don't think so. What is he then?

You scanned his face from his fluffy and soft blonde hair that you want to touch. To his perfect eyelashes. To his eyes that's so angelic and alluring. To his pointed nose that you want to pinch. To his kissable pink lips that you want to kiss. To his sharp jaw line down to his milky white neck that you- "Hey! Are you listening or what?!" your thoughts were interrupted by an angelic yet annoying voice of Jinyoung.

You snapped back to reality and act as if you didn't think any of those thoughts. "H-huh? Yeah of course I'm listening! But I still don't get it. You're not a good tutor." you said and rolled your eyes.

"Tsk. Whatever you say. You're just distracted by my handsome face that you can't concentrate. Please I know I'm too handsome." he said with an evident smirk on his lips. *Oh! That annoying smirk!*

He saw you staring at his lips as he leaned towards you. "You wanna taste it?" he said teasingly. You gulped as you saw how close his face to your's.

"Y-ya! W-what are you d-doing?!" you asked backing away from him. Your eyes widened when he leaned more. *I-Is he planning t-to k-k-kiss me?! Oh My Gosh!*

In every move you make, he leans forward. Until you felt the cold floor touching your back. Now that you can't take a move anymore, Jinyoung is now hovering on top of you. Closing the gap between the two of you; accepting the fact that you can't get away from him, you just closed your eyes tightly.

As Jinyoung's face was only centimeter away from yours; his nose is touching yours. You were just waiting for his lips to touch your lips, but it didn't came. Your lips and his didn't touch. And when you opened your eyes, you saw him holding back his laughter.

You gave him a glare and push him off of you. When he hit the floor, he started laughing so hard. "Ya! Do you really think that I'll kiss you?!" he blurted out while wiping his imaginary tears, you blushed. *Omg! Why the hell am I blushing!*

"Of course not! Why would I want you to kiss me?!" you snapped at him and glared at him once more.

"Yeah right. Because you want to kiss me, not me to kiss you. I know~ I know~ I understand~ But I can't let your lips touch mine." he said as you fume in anger. "And you're not my style." he continued as he laughed again.

"As if you are mine!" you shouted at him and left him. You are blushing so hard and your heart beats so fast. You can't let Jinyoung see your face and tease you again. You won't let that to happen.

After that little argument, both of you started the tuition again. Is it just you or the atmosphere is really awkward? You are giving Jinyoung a glance once in a while when he isn't looking at you. You don't know why but you can't stop.

The tutoring session for today was finally done without you noticing it. But you didn't understand anything, not any single information that he taught you. How can you understand what he was teaching when you don't even listening? What were you doing? Looking at his handsome face.

"Okay. That's all for today. I'm going now." he said as both of you were now infront of the door. "Oh yeah. Our next session will resume next week okay? I'm kinda busy this week so yeah. Don't miss me too much~" he said waving at you and winked. You just blinked at him then you closed the door feeling the rushing blood going up to your cheeks.

After you closed the door, you snapped out of your thoughts and remembered something. "Ah! Right! Drama!" you mumbled and you quickly darted to your room and switched the television on.

You stirred from your sleep when you heard a knock. You ignored it at first but you heard another knock. "Jihyun-ah~ Wake up! You'll be late if you won't get up now." a deep voice said. Once you heard that voice, you immediately got up and ran towards your door and opened it.

There, revealing a man. You beamed and hugged him so tight after you saw him. You haven't seen him for a long time because he's busy in his work.

"Younggyu Oppa!! I missed you so so much!" you said to him and broke the hug.

"Aigoo~ My sister is so cute~ I missed you too~" Younggyu, your older brother, said and pinched the both sides of your cheeks. You glared at him and pouted at the same time.

"Oppa! Stop it! It hurts!" you said. "Oh by the way, Why are you here?" you asked. He stopped pinching your cheeks and looked at you.

"I'm just visiting my family. Why? I can't?" he said. "Go down now and eat breakfast okay?" and with that he left you and went down stairs.

You closed the door and ran towards your bathroom so you can take shower. After that, you wear your school uniform. Once you were done and checked your appearance in the mirror if you're ready to go. "Okay! Done~"

"Good morning mom!" you greeted your mom who's sitting with you brother, you kissed her cheeks as she did and settled to your chair. "Huh? Where's dad?" you asked.

"Work. He just left. How's your studies by the way?" your mom asked. Your body stiffen as you gulped. She can't know that you're failing a subject or else goodbye to your happiness. Your parents aren't strict to you but when it comes to your studies, it's different. You can do anything what you want to do as long as you have a good grade.

"I-It's fine! I'm doing good, don't worry." you lied and bit your lip.

"I'm done eating. I'm going now~" you stood up and turned to your brother. "Oppa! Can you drive me to school? Please~" you said to your brother and did an aegyo.

"Okay! Okay! And please don't do that. It's disgusting!" he said as he laughed so hard. You gave him a glare. "Just kidding!" he ruffled your hair as he walked past you and towards his car. You immediately followed.

The ride to your school was silent yet comfortable. You are the type of person who don't talk during a ride and just enjoy the view outside.

"Isn't that Seonwoo?" your brother asked you pointing outside and you follow the direction of his hand.

"Yeah he is." you answered, getting out of the car. Your brother also got out and approached Seonwoo.

"Seonwoo yah~" "Oppa!" both of you called. Seonwoo looked at the both of you and ran towards your direction and greeted the both of you.

"Hello!" Seonwoo said. "Hyung! How are you?" he asked as he hugged your brother. *Gay* you thought.

"I'm fine as you can see. How's my cousin doing? Got a girlfriend already?" he jokingly asked. Seonwoo punched him lightly and chuckled.

"I'm also fine and I still don't have a girlfriend! I'm busy studying." Seonwoo said and laughed.

The three of you were laughing and enjoying each other's company when your phone suddenly buzzed. It was a message from Harin.

From: Twina Harin

Jihyun ah! Where are you?! you better be here now!!

To: You Sent: 7:49am

You chuckled upon reading her text. *Aigoo~ This girl missed me so much.* you thought. "Younggyu oppa! Baro oppa! I gotta go now. Harin wants to see me already." you said waving at them and left them and they waved back at you.

After you left, the reamaining two continued chatting with each other until someone approached them. "Baro yah~" the guy said as he hang his arm over Seonwoo's, or Baro's shoulder.

"Oh Deullie! By the way this is my cousin, Younggyu hyung." Baro introduced. The both man bowed at each other. Then they started another conversation again.

Meanwhile, you were walking towards your classroom and once you got there you directly went to your seat. But to your surprise, you saw a familiar tall and handsome man sitting on your chair; sitting comfortably arms crossed.

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?!" you said with eyes widened from shock. As he saw your reaction, he smirked as he stand up and that makes him towering you since he's so tall.

 


Author's Note:

Hello~ Omg I updated! It took me so long after updating. T.T I'm sorry! But here's an update! Hope you like it.

Few weeks more then school will start again! T.T I'm not yet ready for college! But fighting to me!! ㅋㅋㅋ

Please do comment, subscribe, and upvote