The Diary

Memories From Yesterday

"Oh my gosh! What are you doing here?!" you said with eyes widened from shock. As he saw your reaction, he smirked as he stand up and that makes him towering you since he's so tall.

"Why? I can't be here?" the guy said. You didn't answer him. You just shoved him away and sat on your seat.

The guy sat on the vacant seat which was beside yours. He rested his elbow on the table and put his head on his palm while staring at you. "You missed me?" he asked again.

You scoffed and face him. "Why would I miss you?" you said as you rolled your eyes yet smiled.

"Ya! I'm here for you! But why are you treating me like that?!" the guy whined. You only laughed at his childish act.

"Ya! Ya! Stop that! You're not a kid anymore Zelo! Tsk." you said as you calmed the guy, whose name is Zelo, down.

Zelo stopped whining and looked at you seriously. "But you didn't miss me!" he said and pouted.

"Aigoo~ I'm just kidding! Of course I missed you idiot!" you said as you knocked his head and hugged him, and of course he hugged you back.

Choi Junhong, or who you called Zelo is your childhood friend along with Harin. The three of you were always together since your parents and theirs are also friends. Zelo was always annoying you everytime you are together, you hate it but like it at the same time. He is the closest guy friend you have since you're kinda awkward with guys but not that much.

But when you reached the age of 15. His parents decided to move in L.A because of business matters. But he came back again after 2 years, and you don't know the reason why.

"So.. why are you here?" you asked him looking into his eyes.

"We came back from L.A, for good. And I'm studying here, in the same school as yours. And in this class." he said and smiled at you.

You beamed at him and hugged him once more. "Really?! Oh my gosh! Welcome back!" you said, full of joy.

"Ahem.." someone faked a cough. You both looked at who it was and saw Harin. Her hands on both his hips as she glared both of you for not noticing her presence.

"Ooops. I'm sorry! I didn't notice that you are already there." you said to her and grinned innocently.

"Tsk. Whatever." she said as she bumped into you. She's mad, but not really, her childishness is coming again. You sighed and went to her.

"Aww~ Come on twina~ I'm sorry okay? You know I love you more than this guy right?" you said pleasing her. And in a minute you saw her smiling. A cue that she isn't mad anymore.

"Really?" she asked as she now faced you and nodded in responce.*How easy to pleased.* you thought.

So the teacher on your first subject came in and noticed a new face which is Zelo. So he let Zelo to introduce himself to the class and told him to sit beside Gongchan who's sitting on the back, which is five rows from you. After that started his discussion.

Hours had passed and you were now in your English class. As you were listening to your teacher. Well did I already tell you that English is your favorite subject? No? Okay. Now you know.

"Okay class. I already told you last week about the project that I'll give right?" Ms. Byun asked us and we answered 'yes'. "Well, you will pass it in the end of the school year." she said and we 'ooww~'

"Because it's a diary. I want you to write a diary about what's happening in your daily life. Everyday. Including weekends." she finished as we all protested.

Well they can't blame you. Who wants to write a freaking diary?! No one!

"Settle down class. I know you don't like the idea. But it can help you. And you are required to do it." she said, calming us.

"And by how will it helps us?" you answered back. Irritated because of this thing. *Tsk. Stupid diary*

"Well it can help you to write better or maybe something else since writing on a diary is like talking to someone. You're sharing your feelings to it." she explained and we gave up since we can't change it. Her decision is final. She is Ms. Byun after all.

"And I'll give you some warnings, you can only use languages which we can all understand, no alien language. You must write from the time you woke up to the time before you sleep." she said. "And if you didn't follow it, I'll give you automatically zero which can fail you in my subject." Ms. Byun warned. Oh God! She's like Mr. Park! They suit each other very much.

"Do you understand what am I saying?" she asked one more time and we all answered 'yes mam' to her and she then continued to her lesson.

"My goodness. I hate this." I muttered, Harin heard it as she nodded and pouted. She also hates writing diary. You both sighed.

At the same day, since Zelo is still new in your school, you decided to tour him around after eating lunch. Harin can't come along though due to club meetings that she needs to attend.

You both walked along the hallways as he observes the classrooms. You also showed him the rest rooms, cafeteria, and the clinic then after that you went downstairs to show him the gym, garden and more.

"So are you familiar with the place now?" you asked while sitting down on the bench in the garden.

"Yeah a little." he answered also sitting down.

"You know, you didn't change at all." Zelo said out of the blue. You looked at him confused. "You're still beautiful as ever." he continued, looking at you lovingly as you choked on your own saliva. Why is he looking at you like that? *Oh, maybe he just missed me.* you thought.

"Err... Thanks? Why are you being like that.. suddenly?" you asked, not sure on what are you saying.

"Nothing. I just missed you. Also Harin still looks pretty. More pretty now actually." he said as he broke the eye contact between you and him. *Does he like Harin?* you thought.

After he said that, you felt something on your chest. It's like your heart is being squeeze. But why? Why do you feel pain?

Zelo looked at you once again and he noticed the look in your face. He saw how pale you are and it's like you have difficulty in breathing.

"H-hey.." he nudged you. "A-are you okay?!" he said almost panicking when he saw you clutching your chest.

"I-It hurts Zelo." you muttered, almost not audible but still Zelo caught it. "Here." you pointed your chest, where your heart is located.


Author's Note:

Okay I updated.. Actually I planned to update this chapter last monday but i became busy with school.. T.T I didn't expect college to be this busy lol i thought i can manage. Well, as I've said in wattpad, I cut this chapter in two parts. And it's still not done. I don't haave time for it T.T how sad.. But I'll try to make time for this story so stay tuned.. 

Btw thank you for all the readers who read this and subscribed, upvoted and commented to this story..