Chapter 32

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan’s P.O.V.

I open the door of the butler’s room with a loud bang I could see shock and fear written all in their faces. They bowed deeply and greeted me like they’ve always been, my oldest butler walk towards me “What’s the matter master himchan?” I scoffed loudly “You still could ask what’s the matter?!!” I shouted at them making them flinching a little “It’s rare for you to come in person like this” the oldest answered back. I hit my fist into the wall and all them except the oldest one of course took a step back with their head hung low like they’re waiting for the punishments that I usually give when I came here in person. “I wouldn’t have come here if there’s no problem, would I?” I ask the oldest like it was the most obvious thing in the world and before any of them could answer I open my mouth again “What’s with all the blackout mind to explain?!” I asked lower this time but I bet they could clearly hear my sternness. Some of them look confused and baffled before the oldest answer again with his straight face “There is no problem here and we couldn’t detect anything unordinary” I cross my arms in front of my chest and huff “Do you really think I’m imagining it?!” I was pissed beyond limit Why can’t they just admit that there’s a blackout?!!  The oldest sighed and look over towards the CCTV monitors “Would you like to see that I was telling the truth?”

He replayed the CCTV video and to my surprise there’s nothing wrong no blackout or whatsoever but something’s wrong I just know it I keep repeating the video making all the butlers looking at me confused I look closely to the time that written in bottom corner Found it!  I turn towards my butlers eyeing them one by one “What did you do?” Some of them tilted their heads “What do you mean master?” I scoffed “Don’t pretend you didn’t know this video is froze exactly before the blackout!” they flinched when I raises my voice “Who’s responsible for this?” some of them kicked one of the butlers nudging him to say something while I cross my arms and look at him dangerously “I-I-I d-d-don’t know what happen..” He said shuttering slightly I sighed and rub my temples “I don’t care how you do it I want ALL of you find what happen and what’s wrong with this by the end of the day or all of you are getting punishments!” and with that I left the room questions swarming in my mind Is this your doing yoo?!

Youngjae’s P.O.V.

I put my hand in the air and let out a big smile “Mission success!” Yongnam stood up and ruffled his hair back to its original form “So can I go now?” I nod excitedly “Thanks a lot yongnam! You did a great job I swear you could be an actor!” he shrugs and grab his bag “Whatever” I turn towards the sleeping yoongi with fried squid in his mouth and an empty bottle of soju in his hand. I shake my head a little before walk over to my computer when suddenly yongnam called out “Jae may I ask you something?” I nod my head without looking at him “How do you find me and what’s all this for?” I let out a sincere smile “I heard about you from yongguk when I saw him looking into space a few weeks ago and all this-“ I gesture the whole room “-is for my gratitude towards your brother for helping me in the past” he looks baffled and confused “How did yongguk remembers me? we were separated when we’re still really young” I shrug and look back into my computer “That I don’t know you could ask him when he wakes up though” he nods slightly and left the room “If… he ever wakes up…”

Mihee’s P.O.V.

The next day…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter