Chapter 10

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan’s P.O.V.

I quickly ran out from the room and went to the car. I can feel my face burning with embarrassment. I waited for yongguk at the car while my mind drifted to mihee again. Her curves were visible through the small towel she’s wearing. Her wet hair, her wet body how the water flow from her hair into her….. I quickly slap my face from my dirty thoughts.
Yongguk looks at me weirdly seeing me shook my head and slaps my cheek quite hard without any reason. “Channie are you okay?” he asked me worried I look at him and quickly blurted “of course I’m okay why wouldn’t I be!” yongguk just laugh and drive to the mall.

-At the mall-

We move to store to store buying her all sorts of clothes I thank yongguk for helping. I was glad that yongguk knew her size or we’ll be buying randomly. “I think that’s enough let’s go home” yongguk said while walking to the exit. I follow him obediently when something crosses my mind. I immediately blushed and tugged his arm hesitate to ask “What’s wrong?” yongguk ask tiredly. “mmm… you know shouldn’t we buy her…. Undergarments?”  I ask lowering my voice at the last word but yongguk catch it and immediately blush red. He coughed a little and nodded “But we look weird right if we buy her ekhm…. You know” yongguk said in a low tone. I blush redder and pull him to the exit “we just buy it when she’s with us okay?” yongguk nodded and we went home with our face flush red.

Your P.O.V.

I was in the middle of washing the dishes when I heard himchan shouting from the living room “Mihee we’re home!! Where are you angel?” I blush at the word ‘angel’ “I’m in the dining room!!” I shouted back and himchan came running while holding lots and lots of paper bag “Wow what’s all that?!” I asked pointing to the paper bags “your clothes we picked!!” he smiles widely like my mom after shopping. I smile and yongguk came taking over the dishes “C’mon try it out!” yongguk slap my a little and I give him a glare while he laugh. Himchan grabs my arm and take me to my room. When we finally arrived at my room he put the paper bag on my bed and smile but his smile soon disappear and his face turns flushed red. I look at him confused while he looks away and points to my legs “Why are you not wearing the jeans?” I laugh is that why he blush? Cute~ “Oh it’s too big for me” I explain while he nodded and give me one of the paper bags “Try it out! I wanna see!!” he jumped excitedly and I run to the bathroom trying the clothes.

I tried every clothes himchan and yongguk bought for me and himchan keeps complementing how good it loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter