Chapter 17

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wahh I had a long time writting this so I haven't checked it yet~ but I still hope it's not that bad hehe~ Well here comes the sad and painful past of Dae <3 Hope you guys like it! 

________________________________________________________________________

Daehyun’s P.O.V.

-flashback-

I fell in love with her the moment she spoke to me. Her sweet voice ringing in my ear, her soft brunette hair blows in the soft wind, I love every inch of her from head to toe I felt like she was my everything my… soulmate. I tried everything I could to get her heart. I gather my courage and brace myself to ask her out and all my hard work pay off. We dated for a year we love each other very much. I love her so much that I even propose to her at an early age and of course she accepted but her parents didn’t like me they said that I’m not worthy to be her husband and that we’re too young . She cried saying that she had to leave me but I can’t accept it after all I done I can’t let her leave me just like that. So I suggested that she should elope with me instead and she agreed with me without thinking.

We lived in a small town where no one known us. We lived happily and I thought this is was the end, we’ll be like this forever but no reality has to hit us. Her parents called the police saying that I was lunatic and I kidnap their daughter. They searched every inch of Korea and they finally found us. We managed to escape every time and I always thought that our love will grow stronger by day well I was wrong…

One day….

 “Jagi how long we have to hide like this?” hyekyo said in a low tone afraid the cops will hear us. “I don’t know but I promise you I won’t leave you no matter what” I said holding her hand tightly. She sighed deeply and let go of my hand “But I’m tired daehyun-ah! I’m tired of hiding!” she said almost shouting but quickly lowering her tone. “Then you mean we have to give up?” I look at her in the eyes “Yes just let me go daehyun” she said looking away avoiding my eyes. I pulled her into a tight embrace “No I love you too much” she sighed once more and slid out from my embrace “I love you too.. but I can’t live like this” I could see a tear drop out from her eyes. I brushed off her tears when… “THERE THEY ARE!!” the police ran towards us I quickly grab her arm and run as fast as my feet could do.

“We finally lost them” I said trying to catch my breath from all the running. I turned towards her and I could see her face was full of fear “It’s okay soon they’ll give up” I said trying to comfort her but she just kept silent looking into the dark. We finally found a place that was quite safe. It wasn’t big it was rather small but I didn’t care as long as hyekyo is by my side.

We survived for a few months without police chasing us. Finally the day comes it’s our anniversary I wanted to surprise her so I came to her room with a bucket of roses. I was about to open the door when I heard her voice from inside “eomma we’re in Busan right now… I know eomma I’ll try…  I’m tired too eomma but daehyun lo-“ I accidently bump to a vase near her door making it fall and break she immediately turn around and saw me infront of her door. Her eyes widen in shock and fear “d-d-daehyun w-when d-did yo-you come home?” she said shuttering putting her phone down “Just now.. why are you telling your mom where we are? Are you intending me to get caught?!” I asked walking towards her “No of course not! I’m just tired of all this daehyun! I thought about it every day and I think we should go home.” I drop the roses on the floor looking into her eyes “what do you mean hyekyo?! That we should give up and let me sent to jail by your parents?!!!” I said shouting she broke to tears and hugged me “It’s for our best daehyun” she sobbed in my arms. My anger took best of me and I pushed her hard enough to make her fall to the floor “I did all this for you hyekyo!!! I love you and I thought you love me too!!” she wiped her tears and look at me in the eyes. She looks like she’s about to cry again but being the strong girl she is she refuses to cry more “I do love you daehyun I love you so much that it hurts me seeing you like this! But I think we should go home!!!”I was really angry at her I love her and I was willing to do anything for her. “Then you could have told me you wanted to go home not keeping me in the dark… I feel like you don’t love me anymore” I look down at my legs my eyes starts to water “I’m not! I still love you I will never keep you in the dark again! I promise.. “I finally soften I helped her up and put her to bed “fine I believe you… now let’s sleep!”

-12 am-

I was awaken by the loud banging, I turned around to hug hyekyo but she wasn’t there. I opened my eyes and look around the room afraid that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter