Chapter 21

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Daehyun’s P.O.V.

After being shot in the arm a few times with that bastard I fell limply beside mihee. I smirked at the look of that bastard shaking mihee’s lifeless body “there’s no use… mihee’s in the other side now….” I mumble lowly after that I out.

I was awaken by the beeping sound near my ear. I open my eyes to see a white ceiling. I try to sit up but the injury in my arm was too painful. I sighed and lay on the bed again. I was about to close my eyes trying to get some rest when suddenly the door burst open revealing bunch of familiar guys walking towards me. “Hey you!” I know that annoying voice anywhere Jin..Seok Jin Hyekyo’s boyfriendI was about to open my mouth when suddenly Jin punched me right at the face. “Jin hyung!!” one of hyekyo’s dongsaengs held his arm preventing him to punch me even further. “YOU IN BASTARD!! YOU KILLED THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!” I wipe the blood from my mouth and smile bitterly “The love of YOUR life? HYEKYO’S MY WIFE!! MY IN WIFE!! YOU STOLE MY WIFE AWAY YOU BASTARD!!!” jin laugh bitterly “Wife? WIFE?!! HOW CAN YOU SAY SHE’S YOUR WIFE HUH?!! YOU IN KILLED HER!!” I look at him in the eyes I could clearly see the anger in him “I had no choice okay?! I got no blessing from her parents so I eloped with her I love her with all my heart! But she.. she… SHE IN LEFT ME FOR WHO?!! YOU JIN YOU!! YOU GOT EVERYTHING I GOT NONE!!” without noticing tears started streaming out of my eyes “you’re wrong Jung Daehyun!! You will always got something I will never have!!! You will always have her heart!” tears started streaming out of his eyes “Our parents arranged us to get married and of course I love her but she never love me back! She cries every night saying she misses you and she regrets leaving you!! SHE LOVES YOU BUT YOU KILLED HER!!” I shook my head “NO YOU’RE LYING I SAW IT WITH MY OWN EYES SHE WAS HAPPY!!”

Jin chuckle bitterly “Happy??! She knew you’ve been following her from the first day! When I realize she was being followed  I keep asking her to call the police but she shook her head saying she wanted you to moved on! She tried her best to look happy and in love infront of you so you’ll move on and forget about her! But you never did you just kept following her. Did you remember the day you kidnapped her I ask her if I need to send her home but she refuses? Well like you I followed her afraid something bad will happen. You know when she started quicken her pace it’s not because of you it’s because of me she knew you were going to follow her so she ran hoping she will lose me….”

Jin take a sip of a water at the table while I kept quite wanting to hear the rest of his story “you know when she said who’s there it’s not for you she knew your voice anywhere it’s for me she saw me when I was about to hit you with a brick. When you stepped on the light her eyes widen when she saw me bringing a brick she wanted to warned you that’s why she called your name hoping you’ll turn around.. You know all she said that day was almost said for me…. and she was about to cry when I was about to hit you so she said the last thing she thought she could say that she was sorry for leaving you. When she saw you soften she knew you were going to die so she kicked you hoping you will stay there away from me. When you were on the ground cursing her she quickly pulled my arm and pull me to another alley. She hit me with the brick and I out and when I opened my eyes she was gone….”

I was crying my eyes out and so was jin who sit limply at a chair near the window while his dongsaengs pat his back comfortingly. “why didn’t I notice it? It’s all coming back to me… I should have seen her eyes that was full of sorrow… I should have seen her fake smiles… I should have heard her out bursts… Her words… her last words….”  I cried into my hands even when they left my room I’m still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter