Chapter 18

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your P.O.V.

“Mihee meet my wife Hyekyo~” my eyes widen at the beautiful maiden sitting in the wheelchair. Her skin was pale white, she has a long soft brunette hair, her lip was plump and pink but somehow she looks lifeless. “She’s beautiful isn’t she?” daehyun push the wheelchair towards me. I could only nod and stayed silent daehyun smiles while brushing her hair. “mm.. is she asleep?” I asked curiously. Daehyun stared at me and laugh “Sleep? I wish “ I stare at him confused by his words “What do you mean daehyun-ah?” he only smiles and left the room. She was seating infront of me and somehow she looks so cold. I grew somehow scared at her and daehyun what does he mean? What’s wrong with her? And WIFE?! HE’S CHEATING ON HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE?!!! WITH ME?!! I looked at her closely then I realized something weird she looks so young too young for daehyun even! After being left with her in the room for awhile I finally realized something weird about her. How her skin was pale white it was unnatural it looks like… like she was dead. At that moment daehyun came into the room. I look at him with fear. He was walking towards me with a cart full of medical stuff. Every step he took the clearer I could see the stuff on the tray there was syringes, needles, and some bottles. There something written on the bottles but I couldn’t really read it. I squints my eyes trying to read it and when it was close enough the word finally hit me “XYLAZINE?!!!”

Yongguk P.O.V.

“Egh!! Stupid traffic!” I yelled kicking the seat infront of me “Chill gukk-sshi!” yoongi shout from the front seat while I ignore him and continue to kick his seat. Taehyung pat me on the shoulder “She’ll be fine yongguk-ah just be patient okay?” I huffed and cursed under my breath Mihee! Please be okay oppa is coming okay!!”

 

Your P.O.V.

“Xylazine?! You’re nuts dae!” I look at him bewildered while he only laugh “What do you mean by nuts mihee-ah? I just want to make you beautif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter