Chapter 22

Help Me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

“What’s wrong yongguk? You don’t recognize me?” he chuckled once more and opened his mask. The time he about to show his face I woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I was panting hard. Himchan looks at me concern and touched my forehead softly “Are you okay gukkie ah?” I shook my head and smile bitterly “it’s okay just a bad dream that’s all..” he looks at me unsure “Really? You look really pale and you were screaming mihee’s name” I nod “It’s okay really” Himchan opens his mouth to ask again when Taehyung come out of the door panting and sweating “J-Jung.. D-Dae-Daehyun..” I stand up and walk towards him “What happen to him?” Taehyung collects his breath and rub the back of his neck “He’s dead” my eyes widen at his words “D-dead? H-how?” Taehyung sigh and fix his gaze on us “How about you see it yourself”

When we arrive at Daehyun’s room himchan’s eyes and mine widen at the sight of daehyun. He was laying down in his bed with a knife stab into him Just like in my dream before… “How did this happen?” I could hear himchan’s voice lowly. Taehyung clear his throat and started explaining that after Jin and the others left the room the CCTV all around the hospital broke for 15 minutes and turn back on after that, but in that 15 minutes daehyun was killed by someone that is really smart at his job. He didn’t left a single clue, not even a single fingerprint found. I sigh deeply Maybe the one who kill daehyun is the same person in my dream but why can’t remember who it was?

Your P.O.V

I wake up in a white room Am I dead? Was all that pass through my mind. I walk around aimlessly trying to find something when I see Hyekyo sitting on her wheelchair. She wave at me and smile brightly “Come here..” I walk towards her “Where are we?” She laughs softly “I wish I know” I sigh and sit on the floor looking up at her. “Mihee-ah you got to help daehyun he’s in danger!” I stand up and my eyes widen “What do you mean?!” Hyekyo looks around looking afraid “Noo.. he’s coming! Run mihee run!!” I quickly run and I could hear hyekyo screaming and something being slash. Too afraid to look back I just run aimlessly avoiding something I don’t even know when suddenly I arrive at a simple hospital room. I could see myself sleeping on the hospital bed weird I look around to see Yongguk sleeping on the sofa and himchan nowhere to be found maybe he’s in his room I walk out from the room and starts to walk around the hospital when I spot a room ‘ROOM 206 Patient : Jung Daehyun’ I pass through the door like a ghost and my eyes widen when I see a black figure standing right beside daehyun stabbing him like a maniac while daehyun just lie there lifeless. I couldn’t even scream or move when the black figure turns around. His eyes were pitch black, his eyes spreading a eerie aura. He walks towards me and I unconsciously hold my breath when he passes through me What the heck was that?!! Is this really happening?!!  

Yongguk’s P.O.V.

I sit beside mihee holding her hand tightly “What am I going to do without you mihee-ah?” Himchan walks over to me and pats my sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter