Chapter 2:

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 2 – Style and Reunion?

 

Kaiser and Neo asked for a video game to play so they head inside the house leaving D.O having his time alone.

“D.O! are you photosynthesizing or something?”Neo shouted to D.O while playing with his brother and D.O didn’t hear him or literally ignored him,

“The only guy who can photosynthesize is Troy.” Kon answered slouching off the couch. The three remaining men laughed.

Neo shouted in victory, “You lose again. Weak! Weak!”

“I’ll replace you.” Kenji said taking the seat where Kai seated.

“I’m going to win this for you, little Kaiser~”Kenji sang.

“It’s your making me laugh out loud!” Kaiser slammed his hands against Kon whose still wondering why while grinning.

“It’s actually D.O’s fault so stop putting the blame on me, dark kid.” Kon said laughing and trying to stop the slamming hands of Kaiser.

In the middle of the Kenji vs. Neo game, Kenji’s phone rings non-stop.

 “My phone is vibrating real hard. Answer it, Kon.” Kenji quickly turned his head back where he spotted Kon and Kaiser eating.

Kon sipped on his drink and gulped, “You’re going to lose man!” Kenji immediately looked at the screen while shouting non-stop and pressing buttons real hard. Kaiser and Kon cheered him up truly ignoring the phone. Kenji stopped the game and the three were like ‘oooh, man!’

“The game was getting good!” Neo grunted as he grabbed from a bag of potato chips. The red-cap man stands as he answered the phone.

“Hello? Eh?! I totally forgot about that, sorry---- I said I’m sorry! Why do you need me there anyway? You two can finish it by yourselves, y’know. Eh? Of course---- okay! Okay! I’m----- Kenji stared at his phone and with jaw dropped a bit still looking at his phone, “coming…”  He sighed.

“Who is it? Girlfriend?” Neo asked.

“No! It’s my group mate. I’m off now, bye!” Kenji dashed off ignoring them shouting at him.

 

 

Since Kenji Villaraza is your typical rich kid, of course his fulsome car stopped in front of a well-known university. He slightly ran until he spotted an open door and he casually entered the room. There, he spotted two white girls whose busy writing with both calculators in their hands.

The slight blonde girl scribbled and spoke, “I think it should be like this… since the formula we used earlier is this. Am I right, Catelyn?”

The girl named Catelyn stared at the paper; she grinned and giggled, “Ayy. Right, and this is going to be like this…” Then they continues scribbling on the paper.

“Can’t you see I’m here? Hello~” Kenji said.

The slightly blonde girl stared at him, “Quit babbling and go to work.” Kenji just grinned at the two and pulled the chair in front of them to sit.

“So, you’re scared of getting bad grades, huh?” Catelyn a bit. Kenji just gave them a grin.

Kenji sighed, “Whatever.” Catelyn grabbed a long bond paper and placed it in front of Kenji whose busy rocking his chair back and forth while humming a song.

“Stop doing that and solve this… and this… uhhh… this one, and check this two also. Give it to Lorabelle so she can put it on the paper, understand?” Kenji just nodded with pout on his lips.

 

In the middle of their work, Kenji stopped and his brows knotted as he pouts.

 

“Where are our two group mates?” He asked turning his gaze to the two girls back at him.

“Snack at materials…” Catelyn answered him while scribbling.

“We should call them now. They’re taking their time too much.” Lorabelle seriously said as she arranged the papers.

“Maybe they are dating?” Kenji asked innocently.

And the two automatically push their phones and put it against their ears with tapping feet.

 

            This slight blonde lady stands by the name of Lora as the first child in the prominent family designated as the Parchebelle. People often call her as ‘Lorabelle’.

 

            This lady with a skin alike to porcelain has a maiden name Catelyn Gabrieal de Cordova. She is an aspiring young lady which is the third child in the family. (A/N: Gabrieal is pronounce as ‘Gabriyal’)

 

 

“I told you, we don’t need that so---- Hello? It is Troy’s fault. We’re on our way. No!No!Noi! Why would we date? Aiiish!” A braided girl hissed at the phone and then she put it inside her bag afterwards. She helplessly glanced at the boy who kept on admiring certain paraphernalia with blue and white prints on it.

She walked towards the man and grabbed his wrist but the man started whining, “Come on! By me this please~. This is so cute; I mean we can put this on our work, right? We can have additional grades if we put this! Please Camie~ ”

 

The girl named Camie shrugged her head and continues dragging him, “Let’s go. Put that back in the shelf ‘cause we’re not going to buy that. That’s a waste of money and we are currently wasting our time, so hurry up!”

“What is wrong with your mind? If I use my money it is still ‘no’, if yours it is ‘never’. Ugh. This is so cute and I know you like cute things so we need this!” Troy shrugged her by her elbow.

Camie heaved and exhaled a sigh and stopped Troy from shrugging her, “Don’t you know how hard it is to stop your stubborn acts? The last time you did on our project was putting stickers on our work! Didn’t you forget about that?”

She stopped when she saw Troy bowing his head and pouting while mumbling something she couldn’t hear, she sighed heavily.

“We’ll buy that after we finished the work. Now, stop cursing me or I won’t go with you again.” Then she immediately took his arms away from her and walked toward the exit of the store. The boy giggled in victory and followed her happily.

“I’m not cursing you, Camie!”

 

            With a power to break a dominant braided woman with just his cute pout, Troy Andre Ongsee is really a stubborn man who will keep on pushing you to your limits until you just gave up. The one and only son of the first child in the Ongsee race, he sure is a spoiled brat.

 

            Camie Lulu Natividad is our dominant braided woman and cuteness is her limitation. She is the second child in their family but holding big responsibilities is one of her specialties.

 

 

“Can’t we just finish it in your house, Lorabelle? I miss Spanish-style ~” Kenji yawned as he leans his position by pushing himself against the table using his feet.

“No.” Lorabelle immediately stated with a cold voice.

“Aww, come on.” All complained at her. Lorabelle gave them an intent glare and they continued working.

 

 

“You didn’t tell me you changed address and this house isn’t your style, Kris.” The man named Kris stylishly sipped his drink as he stared at the man who just asked him.

Kris smiled, “Spanish is not my style.”

The man covered his mouth by using the back of his hand to stop himself from smiling, “Why are you smiling, Sander?” Kris asked looking at the man named Sander with a ‘you-are-weird’ stare.

Sander shrugged his head side by side, “It’s just so you, Kris.” He’s eyes roamed around the Spanish-style mansion. He empty the goblet and turned to Kris again.

“Perhaps you are not living by yourself here; this is too big for you.” Kris snapped and playfully shakes his drink. He roughly grins at his thought, “My amazing father is playing sh*ts on me.”

Sander smiled at him, “So, care to explain?”

“I’m currently living with someone who makes fun of me. And she’s totally not my style.”

Sander just laughed at his friend and then his phone rings.

“Yes, Hello--- Sander sighed heavily, “If Lance wouldn’t stop playing around; I’ll seriously do something bad at him.”

“Maybe he misses you. After all, the group is currently missing you, Sander.” Kris stated and Sander dropped off from his seat and smile.

 

           

            He is an elegant man with a hard to please personality; Kristoffer Scarlet is the distinctive varsity player in the university with Neo, Lance, Shaun and Hans. As he stated, his amazing father is playing games on him and guess how amazing this man is.

 

            Sander Hael Strauss is the wealthiest man in the group and the emblematic son of the owner of the St. Strauss University. He is also considered as the leader of their group.

 

The two reached the Mcgarden mansion; they spotted Kaiser sleeping on the sofa. Their youngest guy, Shaun is seriously playing chess with their oldest guy Xian. Lance is busy toning his guitar; D.O and Neo are having a battle in their play station.

As soon as they had reached the living room, Kris slumped on the couch and placed his feet on top of the table and snapped,

“Bring a drink for the king” He said with full of authority in his voice still wearing his shades. Neo turned around but still pushing buttons,

“Give him water from the fountain.” He jokingly said to Kris and they all laughed.

“I’m winning…” D.O muttered as he pushed the buttons harder.

“Sander is back so I need to win this game for him.” The group cheered for D.O and some patted his back.

A very loud winning laugh surrounds the living room coming from Neo, “I still won!Weak~” Kaiser throw the pillow right onto his face still lying.

“Shut up. I’m sleeping.”

“Hey guys~” All turned to Kon whose hands are full with shopping bags.

“Cola~” Kris sangly said. All of them made their way to the bags and get each beverage. “Where is Hans? Troy? Kenji?” Sander asked.

“Garden.” Hans deadpanned at him. “He’s a reindeer after all.” Xian commented.

“I was talking with someone on the phone. They are loud.”

Kenji came with troy and is sipping his bubble tea while Troy is the one who immediately grabbed Sander into a hug.

“Sander~” Troy said.

“Where’s our gift? What have you got there?”Kenji excitedly asked. Sander just laughed.

They all opened their canned drinks and put it up in the air, “We are one again!” Their leader Sander shouted and they happily cheered for it.

 

            The oldest guy in the group who claim the famous Éclair coffee shop not just inside the country but also outside, Xian is their detailed old brother.

 

            With his sleepy face and has the hobby of calling Sander and hanging it up afterwards, he is the infamous Lance Yve Scott.

 

            The soon-to be sole owner of the exclusive riding club, Hans Eucliffe has taken the part of the most real man in the group. As he declared, he really wants to be the real man.


 

Note:

Xian Éclair- Xiumin

Hans Eucliffe- Luhan

Kristoffer Scarlet- Kris

Sander Hael Strauss- Suho

Lance Yve Scott- Lay