Chapter 1

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 1 – Of Sophistication and Grudge

 

A luxurious black car stopped in front of a huge classical mansion and as its door opens, a sophisticated lady with long black hair appeared. She gracefully flipped her hair and without even using the doorbell, the gate opens automatically. With black stilettos, her fully pedicure feet lead her to the garden.

There, she spotted three men sitting leisurely and one man sitting elegantly with its crossed legs.

A man wearing glasses for fashion whistled as he puts his feet on top of the table, “You have a visitor, D.O. Guess what… it’s a chic.”

The other man arranged his sideburns, “Is this enough? Do I look good?”  A man with red cap laughed loudly. The three just grinned at each other.

“Make sure you have an acceptable reason for making me cancel my meeting, Mister Dean Oliver Mcgarden.” Her hands are on her hips. She noticed the three men whispering at each other while looking at her.

“She just called him by his full name”

“That’s scary.”

“Is she going to bury our D.O---

“Stop observing every single detail of what I do, you three monkeys. ” She grunted at them and the three apologized immediately.

“Soorrrrry, Miss Maiza.” The three said in unison. The lady named Maiza just rolled her eyes at them and looks down on Dean Oliver or D.O who is sipping his tea.

Maiza’s brow twitched a bit, “Are you insulting me or something?”

D.O sighed, he placed down his cup and put his hands inside his pocket and get something. It’s a cute pink box; he opened it and put it on top of the table.

Maiza took a glanced at the little box and lifted a brow, “You made me cancel my meeting just for a stupid ring?” The three men gasped when they heard the forbidden word.

“Did you just call that masterpiece ‘stupid’?”  The one who arranged his sideburns a while ago named Neo said with exaggerated voice.

The one who called her ‘chic’ immediately stood, “Yah! You don’t know how hard it is to pick that ring. You have fussy taste!”

“You’re hurting our feelings. My heart~”Neo closed his eyes and placed his hands on top of his chest acting like he’s hurt.

“Ah! Medics… call the medics~” The man wearing red cap laughed and sang. Maiza just rolled her eyes at the three.

 

D.O just smiled at the three men, Maiza sighed heavily, “So much for calling me and making me cancel my meeting--- do you think I’ll wear that so-called masterpiece? I only wear---

“La Pierre Jewelry shop can’t produce my desired design so quit babbling and put it on so we can see how the ring that I personally design makes you beautiful.” Neo almost spurted his drink when D.O cut Maiza’s word. Kon laughed both at D.O’s statement and Neo’s nastiness.  Kenji clutched his stomach with his powerful voice.

Maiza glared at the four men, “If this three will not stop, they’re going to experience a masterpiece’s taste. In three,” Neo quicky grabbed his juice and continues drinking it while nudging Kenji and Kon.

“Two.”

Kon stopped and nuzzle a bit to the corner of his seat staying away from Maiza. While Kenji is stil laughing senseless.

“On---

“Okay, We’rejustjoking!” Neo and Kon cried out loud with Kon’s palm against Kenji’s mouth. Kenji sighed and grinned.

Maiza raised a brow then quickly grabbed the pink box and walks out.

“Next time, let’s bring tape. When I say tape, real one, the big one. This camel dinosaur’s going to put our lives in danger.” Kon commented staring at Kenji whose giving a peace sign with his smile.

“I definitely agree, man.” Neo agreed while nodding.

Kenji pouts at them, “Come on, It is D.O’s fault. He’s hilarious.”

 

            The precious heiress of her ancestors, Maiza Samaniego is a well-established young lady who happens to be Dean Oliver’s fiancée.

 

            The reliable oldest son in the first family of Mcgarden clan, Dean Oliver Mcgarden is a well-groomed young man who happens to be Maiza’s fiancée. The group shortened his name into ‘D.O’.

 

            Usually called as ‘Neo’, the greatly energetic Nychole Montenario is the second in their family.

 

            Labeled as the playboy in the group although he kept on saying they are just ‘dates’ not his ‘girlfriends’, Edward Kon Tyler  is often called by his second name ‘Kon’. He is your typical spoiled brat in the family.

 

            The always happy academically smart person in the group who is the youngest in the family with two siblings is namely Kenji Andrews. He and Edward Kon are cousins so they have some same genes although he’s not a so-called playboy and the group sometimes shortens his short name already into ‘Ken’.

“Your fiancée is really scary. Her glares make me shiver.” Kon commented.

“I think we should be scared of D.O--- he’s eyes are telling everything.” Neo said putting his arms around the two’s shoulder while eyeing D.O.

Kenji laughed a bit, “Stop fooling on D.O’s eyes.”

“Aww, come on. Tell me where on earth he is hiding. Why is he hiding from me anyway? Never mind that! It’s been a long time since I last saw him. Where the heck is Shaun? I would not let it pass by. Aiiish!” Another girl angrily walks with her Korean accent and currently holding on the man’s elbow and they are heading to the four men.

“I told you, I don’t know!” The man wearing a plain printed shirt shouted at the girl. The girl stared furiously at the man and pouts.

“Aigoo~ You two are close so I know you have an idea where he is!” The girl insisted stomping her feet.

“Is that even possible?” Kon asked wondering about how the girl’s word happens.

“I told you, I don’t know where Shaun is.” The man claimed.

“Come on, Katie. I’m here; I’m more of a good-looking gorgeous man than Shaun is. Leave that dark kid alone ‘cause he’s not a big help to you.” Kon smilingly said. Kaiser which was called dark kid by Kon just laughed at him.

The girl called Katie crossed her arms and chinned up, “I’m not into you, Kon. Or to any of you, and please--- I think you got the wrong idea, man.”

Kaiser laughed harder at Kon, “I’m feeling sorry about myself” He paper lipped stopping himself from emotional gestures. The two beside him comforted him and D.O just smiled at them

“Where have you been, Kaiser?” D.O asked his younger brother. Yes, his younger brother is Kaiser. :DD

“Shaun’s home sweet home.”

Katie gulped, “Where the heck is he?” she mumbled to herself.

“Hey guys----

 

“Omooo~ the fate brought us together.”Katie giggled. She stood and glared at the running man, Shaun.

“Her giggles are out of a fan’s dictionary.” Ken stated and the men nodded.

Katie smirked, “Run for all I care, Mr. Shaun. I’m going to find you and you’re going to pay for what you’ve done, bastard.” She muttered under her gritted teeth.

The ambiance in the garden seems to made the boys shiver and sweat-dropped.

“Maiza and Katie have the same genes, right?” Neo asked the other guys.

“Long lost sister?” Ken said adding questions to them still looking to where Katie’s place is.

 

The four men harshly shrugged their head. “No.”

“Being best of friend is enough.” Kaiser said and they all just nodded.

 

            The eldest representative of the strong Yoon-a clan is Kaisle Tiffany. As Kaiser declared, she and Maiza are best of friends. Her friends call him ‘Katie’ to shorten her name. (A/N: Kaisle is pronounce as Kyle)

 

            The first child in the second family of the Mcgarden, Kaiser Gian is usually teased by the group through calling him ‘dark kid’ although he is not that dark.

 

            The sole successor of the Dryan fortune is the youngest man in the group, Shaun.

 


Note:

Dean Oliver Mcgarden- D.O

Nychole Montenario- Chanyeol

Kenji Andrews- Chen

Edward Kon Tyler- Baekhyun

Kaiser Gian Mcgarden- Kai

Shaun Dryan- Sehun

Kenji Andrews- Chen