Chapter 6

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 6 – Haven Lavi Saloon: Of Dance and Car.

“Ohmygosh~ they are so good!”

“I bet the girl to win. She’s fantastic.”

“The guy has guts.”

“They both have.”

“Look how y~”

“Who is the winner? Who might be the lucky one?”

The crowd cheered for them, shouting, clapping and screaming.

“Let’s give this attractive man a cheer and clap~”

“How about our fantastic part-time DJ~”

 

 

“Oww~” Hans said in an awe. “Poor Sander. You lose to a girl?!” Hans laughingly asked.

“Okay, I admit defeat.” Sander paper lipped. “What do you want me to do?” She asked Therrine whose eyes were roaming around looks like searching for someone, she is searching for Mitchie.

“Where the heck is she?” She muttered enough for Sander to hear. “Who’s she?” He asked.

“Mitchie? The girl who’s with me a while ago.” She dashed off before he can speak again. So, he followed her, “Hey, hey! Wait a minute.”

“I smell something.” Hans sheepishly smile with his crossed arms.

“That’s just your odor.” Kristoffer answered him. Hans glanced at him, “Ah,I suppose Xian is on the entrance.”

 “Bastard.”

Kristoffer grinned a bit when Xian came, “Kris, do you know who Therrine is? Therrine Forencio?”

“I remember that name being called by a loud girl…”

“There!” Hans pointed at the girl on the second floor searching and head turning side by side. “How’d you get here?”

“Back door. Give me a minute.” Xian made his way to the stairs.

“Sixty. Fifty-nine. Fifty-eight…” Hans and Kristoffer started to count.

“Sander, stop that girl!” Sander followed Xian’s order; he gently grabbed the girl’s shoulder.

Therrine turned her head, “What? I don’t care about the bet or anything, go away.” Then she continues searching.

Xian placed his hand on top of the girl’s shoulder, “Don’t worry, she’s in good hands.” And he gave the card given by Lance to her.

“I have ten seconds to get to the stool. Bye.”

“Lance Yve Scott?” Therrine mumbled. Sander took a glance at the card and he made an ‘ooh’ sound.

Putting his hands into his pocket, he spoke “Good hands.” She glared at him whose sightseeing on the ground floor.

She coughed a bit to get his attention, “I’ve change my mind. I want you to take me to this guy.” Sander innocently stared at her. He raised his brow and glanced at the girl beside him, “I thought you don’t care anymore?”

 

“Just bring me to this guy, please?” He smiled and nodded.

 

Meanwhile~

 

Kon didn’t know where to look, to the way or to the girl sleeping. Every time Yannie groaned, he couldn’t help but grit his teeth and exclaimed, “Yah!” Until they made it to the hospital and he had to wake her up. Thank God it is just bruises but he was worried.

Yannie closed her eyes, “I can feel the alcohol getting over me.”

“Well it is rare for a girl getting drunk with straight pronounciation and all-----

She raised her left hand and suddenly grabbed Kon’s shoulder with so much force; he almost hit the carpeted floor of his car.

 “Woaw!---“

He heaved a sigh, “Yah! We almost hit something!”

 “…”

The young woman is currently staring at her with so much intense in her eyes.

“Stop the freaking car.” She grabbed his collar that made him shout again. He couldn’t do anything but to stop the car. He paper lipped, “Okay, you need to calm down. Yannie… C-calm down.”

Yannie is still looking at him and she fully grabbed him by his collar. With half-lidded eyes, she stared at the panicking man deeply.

The poor man moved his head side by side, “Please, not now. Ah, miss?” She moves and slowly closes the gap between them. The panicking man doesn’t even know if she’s blinking, and so he closed his eyes. His lips pursed together and he clenched his fist, he could feel her breath. Twist of fruit and alcohol.

 

*Splook*

 

She wipes off the trail of dirt from without opening her eyes and then she lean her back and fell asleep. One way or another, she looks like she’s satisfied.

 

Edward Kon Tyler’s Point of View

 

 

I’m thankful she’s in good condition now. I mean, how the heck can she break the glass with just one hand? Where does she come from? Is she some sort of martial artist like Troy? That can’t be as that green man doesn’t break glasses with one hand. He’ll rather crack himself laughing so much. Is he superhuman? C’mon, I can feel she’s stronger than our little old brother, Xian.  Of course she’s not supernatural terrestrial living things on earth, because I only know three. My cousin, Neo and Kristoffer. They’re aliens who came from other planet though I’m not sure if D.O and Lance is their neighbor.

(σ__σ)

Such pretty lady.  (◊^◊) My eyes are twinkling staring at this maiden.

She’s sleepy. (>.>) No, she can’t sleep! I don’t have any idea where to take her. I don’t know where her house is. Plus, if I will take her to my house, I’ll definitely be a kidnapper for that. I want to live my life to the fullest here in the outside world not behind the bars.

Wake up~

She closed her eyes, Look at how angelic her face is. (●ω●) W-Wait----

 “I can feel the alcohol getting over me.”  If the alcohol is getting over you then why aren’t you talking like some other drunkard? Like what D.O and Hans do when they drink three shots of tequila?

“Well it is rare for a girl getting drunk with straight pronunciation and all-----

 “Woaw!---“  Inhale.Exhale. What the heck is that force?! Where on earth did she get that power? So much for saying the alcohol is getting over you, aren’t you going weak and sleepy, huh?

I heaved a sigh, “Yah! We almost hit something!” Aw. My shoulder hurts, I almost kissed the floor! If we really hit something, I’ll kick her right to the nearest cliff.

Okay I’m just kidding. She’ll be an angel for sure if I do that and the court will sentence me to death. Well, that’s nice, I’ll follow her--- wait, am I sure if I’ll turn into an angel after I die? Hmmm… so the possibility of me being with her together happily ever after is definitely 30%? I’ll make it 50%. I’m a good guy, you know. 

Is it just me or is it her staring so d*mn intense I might melt. Her stare... is so new to me. It’s like she’s pleading and dominating me with just her eyes and no girl can make me feel what I’m feeling right now.

“…”

Can I just stop the car and kiss her? This is the first time I felt like cupping someone’s face and pressing my lips against hers.

No. Edward Kon, You can’t. Once she gets back to her senses, I’m taking the place of the glass and I don’t want that to happen.

“Stop the freaking car.”So she’s reading my mind? I know I want to stop the car and kiss you but please, we can’t make out here. I still love my life; I don’t want to die yet.

Okay, I’ll stop it so stop grabbing me! Here. Now, stop what you’re doing because you’re torturing me. I hate torture, young lady.

 “Okay, you need to calm down. Yannie… C-calm down.” I can’t. I can’t help it anymore… Augh.

I can’t look at her. I can’t. Avoid his freaking looks, Edward Kon. Avoid it. Avoid it. Stop your urges. (˘^˘) Is she blinking? How can she do that stare? This is madness. Please~ Help me.

I’ll just close my eyes and clenched my fist and inhale her scent, I could feel her soft breath. I can smell the alcohol bending with the scent of fruit.

Sh*t.Sh*t.Sh*t.

 

*Splook*

 

(O___O)

.

.

.

.

.

 

What the----#$%^@*&^!^~!

 

(σ_________σ) You’ve got to be joking around.

What have I done? I didn’t do something! Can you tell me why? Is this the payment from what I’ve done badly? Didn’t I stopped myself from ---- kissing her?

Then you’ll just sleep?! You--- You… angelic demon. This is so cruel. T.T

I need to get to my house, after I changed my clothes, I don’t want to see you anymore. I don’t…want to… see… anymore… Or maybe not. She’s a sleeping beauty with a beastly power.

I bit my lower lip. *sighs* you can’t Edward Kon Tyler, you really cannot.