Chapter 4

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 4 – Madness.

 

Lorabelle made her way to the library and spotted a girl with piles of books and is currently typing on its phone. She tapped the girl’s shoulder, “Ouch.” The girl softly said and massages her shoulder. Lorabelle gave her a glare,

 “That was actually gentle.” The girl smiled at her.

“I suppose you are relaxing right now… why so many books?” Lorabelle made her way to a seat in front of the girl.

The girl arranged her messy hair, “This isn’t mine.”

Lorabelle crossed her arms and sighed, “Mcgarden again? Zia, why are you so head over heels to that guy?”

“Hey! I’m not.” Zia exclaimed but since her voice isn’t big feels like a murmur.

“Zia, I really don’t understand you.”

“Then don’t understand me.” Zia said. Lorabelle just gave her a smile

“You are helping a student to be lazy.”

 

“Where on earth can I find this kind of book?” Lorabelle gazed up and saw a man with annoyed look plastered on his face and is currently asking the librarian. And the librarian seems to be fangirling.

She heaved a sigh, “Some old people really is still flirty.” Zia turned her head to where Lorabelle looked.

“Kristoffer Scarlet is cutting classes?” Zia asked Lorabelle.

“I don’t have any idea about that man.” She coldly answered

Zia sweat dropped a bit,“You really don’t think about such thing.” Lorabelle clicked her tongue and continues reading.

 

            Zia Montenegro is our ordinary student with her soft voice but jolly personality. She is a scholar in the St. Strauss University.

 

“Ah!-------- they all turned to the voice. “Shhhh~” The librarian hissed. Zia turned to her friend, Lorabelle which is in the middle of laughing silently.

“What happener?” Zia asked. Lorabelle stopped herself form laughing by using her handkerchief “So S-Stupid… Montenario… I just can’t…” She said between her laugh.

Zia smiled, “How poised.” She mumbled under her breath and continues typing.

 

Neo Montenario’s Point of View~

 

(-______-) So here I am walking with books on my hands. Tsk! I shouldn’t be holding books; I should be holding my guitar and having my time on the rooftop with soft winds against my face and body. Not heading to the library returning the book that my lazy professor asked me to bring back.

Next time I wouldn’t let myself be seen by a professor in the middle of a break-----

“Ah!------ “Ssssshhhh!”

Ow, sh*t. You flooooooorrrrrr! Why are you so bad? So, you’re saying you are so clean, huh? Huh? Tel me! Ack. I think I got an injury, this is really frustrating, and my back hurts.

*sighs*

“You don’t look good, Neo. Something bad happened?” Do I look like something bad happened? Have he seen my--- oh no! This is so humiliating. I gave him a grin showing my fully white teeth.

“Sometimes we need give dirt on the floor if you know what I mean but I’m all good.”

 

“I knew it. Did you miss the floor that much?” Stop joking around, you bastard. I need to go to the garden, that place have nice air, not in here so bad air. Real bad air I need to freshen up.

.

.

.

 

“I thought you are late------ Sorry, sorry. Why are you absent?-----

 

Rude. (=__=) She really is used on disrespecting her own cook. Why is she absent? I have nothing to bully here and I’m getting bored. Is she sick or something? Psssscch~ She will never got sick. Lorraine is strong.

Stones would be raining if she got sick---- Ack!

I stand up and turned my head side to side “Hey! Who’s stupid would play baseball in the garden? The heck! They’ve even used stone for ball. I think my heart is not in its condition.” I touched my damaged head.

Two in one. Two accidents in one day. What kind of karma am I having, huh? No… three, Lorraine is sick.

Lorraine is sick?  I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

*ring*ring*

Neo, stop calling her. She wouldn’t answer your call for your best friend is sick.

Stop it my conscience, Lorraine is sick but it doesn’t mean she would not answer my call. Unless her laziness got over her again.

“The number you dialed is currently not available…” I muttered a cursed word. Who’s going to take care of my poor poor best friend?

Think. What would she eat for lunch? What would she do alone? Who would take good care of the sick Lorraine?

Think. Why is it hard to think?

You can’t think, dude. Because you don’t have it.

Sometime you need to kill your own conscience to stop enemy. (=___=)

I’m all you have, Neo. So don’t you dare kill me or you’ll going down. Funky~

Whatever.

Le’ us skip classes.

 

That’s right!----- Where the hell is the knife? I’m killing myself. Stop teaching bloody things on me . (=____=)

*sighs*

Why am I talking to myself? Why am I arguing with my ethics? Why, Neo? Why can’t you answer your own questions?

*sighs*

 (=^=)

Screw this. You are so crazy, Neo.

\(^U^)/

Right. You are crazy. C-R-A-Z-Y.

 

Lorraine’s Point of View

 

“Achoo! Achoo! Ach----- I sneezed loudly. My best friend just called me and I didn’t answer the call because I’m too sick and lazy to do the pushing and talking on the phone. Plus, I am currently thinking what to do to my problem being alone with nobody to take care of me.

(-^-) You are so pitiful, Lorraine.

What am I going to do? I couldn’t even stretch my arms to reach my phone which is only inches away from me, what more to cook and buy? I am your typical rich kid but I don’t have maids because my family do the cleaning and they yelled at me to help them clean so basically they are teaching us to be independent.

 

*sighs* Poor Lorraine.

 

            Lorraine de Silva is my name. I’m the last child, one and only girl in our family. My family is working somewhere here in this so-called planet Earth.

Seriously? How can Lorraine live this world without nannies? I can actually live without nannies and maid but I right now I need them because I am sick and lazy. Why does this house don’t have nannies?!

Because you’re too old for a nanny, Lorraine.

I’m screwed ‘cause I’m talking to myself silently here. Is this what happened when you are sick because truly, I never catch a cold in my entire life.

Well now you have it.

It’s the part of my soul again talking back to me. Is this hallucination?

 

*shrug*shrug*

 

No, it is madness.

 

“Ouch, my head hurts.” I squeezed myself.