Chapter 5

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 5 – Haven Lavi Saloon: Of Coldness and Warmth

*Dismissal Time*

 

Kon (˘∩˘) stretched his arms as he and his cousin, Kenji, made their way to the parking lot.

“Boring~ how’s your project?” He asked his cousin Kenji. “The old man said its okay.” He laughed at his cousin’s nickname to his professor.

“Hey!” They spotted the Mcgarden siblings with Lance whose back against its fulsome car with earphones plugged in his ears.

They greeted each other with handshakes and more. Kon sat on the front of his car “Barhopping?”

Kaiser raised his hand, “Game! Let’s go. Let’s go.” (☼U☼) His eyes are twinkling again.

“I want to explore new bar, Kon.” Lance spoke.

“You heard me?”

“My music isn’t loud.”

He pursed his lips and crossed his arms trying to think for a better place his superior would like, “Hmmm…” Sander and the others came in.

“Where are we going?” Sander asked. “Haven Lavi Saloon.” He answered him and got up heading inside his car.

“I and D.O are not going.”

Kon stopped.

“Why?” Kon pouted. Kenji glowered a bit as he scroll down on his phone, “Err… here it is, and we have to finish school work again.”

He put his phone inside his pocket, “So that’s why Troy isn’t here.”

“Bye~” They bid their goodbyes to Kenji.

“Geek.” Kristoffer muttered and made his way to his car. “I think he’s not~” Hans said then he turned to D.O

“What’s your plan?”

“Business.” D.O answered.

“Shaun will be my driver so I’m not going with you. Right?” Kaiser grinned at Shaun. The youngest just nodded with his crossed arms. D.O’s driver opened the door of the car and he placed his hands on top of its opened door and turned to his brother, “Make sure to go home pure. I don’t want you getting into trouble, Gian.” And then he entered the car.

Kon trolled his face beside Kaiser with his crossed arms, “Remember little Kaiser, pure~”

He completely ignored Kon and waved his hand to their car going away, “Bye~ Bye.” (°ω°)

 

^Haven Lavi Saloon^

 

Kristoffer and Lance made their way to the stool and grabbed a drink. Sander and Shaun made their way to the dance floor. Hans dialed Xian which is in his coffee shop.  And Kon and Kaiser are busy… busy laughing talking how poor some of the gus inside the bar is.

Kaiser left Kon and made his way to the other stool while Kon spotted a girl who was busy drinking with her chin on her palm. He smiled and made his way to the girl.

“Hey.Are you alone?” He asked. The girl didn’t turn her head to him but her eyes did, and with her eyes, it says that he just asked one of the most stupid questions on earth. A curve from her lips turned upward.

“Do I look like I’m with someone?” She said sarcastically.

He pursed his lips together, and then smiled and said, “I would say yes ‘cause you’re beautiful”.” [Kon is currently with this face (●ω●)]

“Good thing you know that.” He’s eyes widen in shock when the girl quickly slurped her drink and made it empty.

“Seriously? Are you with someone?”

“Whatever.” She sipped another goblet of tequila loudly which she ordered when Kon was asking.

“Thirsty?”

“Nope.”

“Why do you drink so much? You really do look thirsty.” He curiously asked.

“Go away.”

“If you stay like that, boys wouldn’t come after you even if you look like a goddess.” He stated with eyes on the crowd and lips pursed.

“Don’t worry; I don’t need a man like that.” She coldly answered.

Kon stared at the girl and crossed his arms, “You’re being bitter.”

The girl sighed, “Then be it. I don’t care.” He couldn’t help himself but to be worried for such coldness is present in her voice and expression.

“What’s your name?” He asked.

“Yannie. Yannie Montañez.”

“Cute name. Edward Kon Tyler, but you can call me Kon. Nice to meet you~” They didn’t even bother to shake hands because Kon knew he would be ignored.

“Why not use Edward?” she asked playing her glass.

“I don’t know, my friends call me by my second name.”

“Hmmm… nice to meet you, Edward.”

“Ed…ward?” Yannie ordered another and when the drink came, she immediately drank it. She turned her head to him and smiled with her half-lidded eyes.

“We’re not friends.” She smirked. By the time she turn her gaze again to where it came from, she slightly wobble and that is enough for Kon to deem that she was about to fall so he instantly got near her and circled her arms around the girl’s waist. He silently bit his lip to stop himself from grinning because of the girl wobbling a while ago.

The girl’s scent reached his nose making him fully smell her and he cracked up with his lips smiling. When he thought Yannie fell asleep, her hands grabbed her shoulders and stands up while groaning.

“Sorry and thank you.” She said without even looking at him and sitting again grabbing the empty glass.

“Want me to take you home?” He asked smiling.

Yannie groaned in pain. “Head… Uhh… hurts…” She muttered as she clutches the glass. When he thought his eyes couldn’t get any wider, it did when the clear glass broke and he spotted blood on it. The girl is bleeding!

Kon - (OO)

“Yah’yah!---“

 

 

            This strong sophisticated lady is Yannie Montanez, studying in an all-girls university. She is the only girl in the family with three big brothers.

 

 

“Spin your body round and round~” A girl raised her hands freely as she dance.  (●▼●) ♫♪♫♪

“DJ! DJ!” the DJ raised her brow down at her,

“Let’s dance! I know you’re good at dancing~ Please!” The girl said jumping. The DJ sighed and smiled at her shouting, “You’re drunk, Mitchie. I’ll take you home-----

Mitchie pulled the DJ down to her and dance wholeheartedly again.

“Mitchie?!” (O_O)

“Let’s dance, Therrine.”

“No! Let’s go.” There was irritation in the DJ’s tone of voice but Mitchie just smiled and continues pulling her to the middle of dance floor.

“No~ No~ Dance first!” She sang sweetly.

“We are going home, stop------

“Let’s make a night, you won’t remember~” She sang loudly.

“You disrespectful spoiled brat.” Therrine muttered in her gnashing teeth. She stopped when Mitchie put her hands to cover from throwing up. She immediately held her while rolling her eyes.

 “Seriously, Mitchie? You’re a kid already throwing up because of wine.”

“Don’t change the topic, Therrine. I’m just joking~ Let’s dance.” Therrine face palmed but laugh a bit looking at Mitchie driving herself crazy dancing on the dance floor.

“See that man dancing fresh… Showdown. You know what I mean.” Mitchie’s eyes is gazing at a man whose dancing fresh.

“I’m not into showdowns.” Therrine sternly said.

“KJ. Stop being shy and all, you’re a DJ, right Tch.”

It was Sander and he is making his way to them.

“What’ the connection with that?!”

“Here he comes! Oh—he is good-looking, Therrine. You need to know his name and get his number. But showdown first, I want to see that man crying. Showdown! Showdown!” Mitchie stated.

“Mitchie…” She sighed glancing to Sander.

“Hey, Hey… Can you play GROWL? Yes! Yes! It’s a showdown and I’m betting for my friend, you--- sure! Sure!” And because of that many people looked at them.

“Mitchie?!”

“So we’re going to have showdown?” Sander asked.

“Mirthle Celene, this is not funny anymore!” Therrine turned his back on the girl but someone grabbed her and it is the rich kid, Sander.

He stared at her from head to toe and twitched his lips a bit, “Sure. If I win, I get to do anything I want and if you do, you can do everything you want.” The man grinned.

“What’s your name?” Mitchie entered while Therrine pulled her arm away from him.

“Sander.”

“She’s Therrine. Full name, Therrine Florencio.” She hiccupped again.

Sander raised his brows, “Do I have to say my full name?” Mitchie smiled and nodded.

“Sander Hael Strauss”

Therrine sighed. “Wow… Thank you so much, spoiled brat.” She sarcastically said and her friend just laughed at her singing. And she can’t do anything but to do it.

 

            Typical spoiled brat and joyful unica hija in the Fontanilla family, Mirthle Celene is really a stubborn loud girl. Her friends call her ‘Mitchie’.

 

            She’s a part-time DJ in the Haven Lavi Saloon who also enjoys dancing; Therrine Florencio is the girl who sometimes acts like a guy.

 

In the middle of what she think is non-stop showdown, Mitchie reached the back door. There she walked and walked lousily where she reached the parking lot and apparently she got tired from walking adding the fact that her tummy’s getting out of control. She squatted there with her half-lidded eyes.

 

Unfortunately… *Splook*

 

“Hey, hey—you don’t look fine. I’ll get you to the hospital.” A man said gently patting her back in the middle of her throwing up. She wiped off some ‘dirt’ on and turned her head up.

She hiccupped, “H-Huh?”

The man, who is fortunately Lance, smiled down at her, “You look awful.” Her eyes widen a bit in shock and then her eyes turned into twinkling ones.

She giggled and clapped her hands happily, “You are so handsome.” From sluggish, Lance eyes changed into amusement. He smiled again and then Mitchie couldn’t help herself but squealed loudly.

“That dimples is so deep, OMG.” Lance’s lip made an ‘oh’ but he changed it quickly, “Ah, are you crazy or something?”

She smiled again, “Yeah, maybe I’m crazy. ‘Cause I’m seeing angel right now.” And with that she fell onto the man’s chest. Lance stared at the girl and smiled.

“Boom. I think he’s picking you up, Lance.” Lance smiled at the man standing in front of them. He softly scooped the sleeping girl into his arms in a bridal position and then he stands.

He glanced at their superior, Xian. “Well, I think I’m the one doing that.” He’s lips pointed to the door of his car to indicate Xian to open it and their oldest guy would gladly to oblige. After placing the sleeping drunkard lady, Xian spoke,

“You’re kidnapping her.”

“I’m not. Can you give this to the DJ?” He gave a card to Xian.

“DJ?”

“DJ Therrine. Therrine Florencio.” Xian smiled and nodded