Chapter 7

Dozen of Affection

Chapter Seven - The Star and Babysitters?

 

“OMG, is that really her?”

“She’s so beautiful.”

“Look at how elegant she is.”

“She’s on a popular magazine!”

All eyes looking at the elegant lady sitting pretty, waiting for her order, Crismae yawns and placed her chin on top of her palm and stared at the window.

 

            A certified commercial model and actress, Crismae Denise del Valle is an international star. She is the only girl in their clan.

 

She sighed turning her gaze away from the window, “Paparazzi again.” She mumbled to herself. All the people including the crew asked for her pictures and autograph. She is grateful, the crowd ended because of the guards. She happily sipped her drink.

She stopped sipping when she spotted a man. Their eyes just met and Crismae couldn’t deny the fact that her heartbeat feels unexpectedly a bit offbeat. The man smiled and made his way to the star,

“Your collar. It’s nice to see a star drinking my coffee.” Crismae shyly smiled when she noticed her messy collar. She arranged and with eyes following the man.

“So detailed.” She smilingly commented.

 

 

Mirthle Celene Fontanilla’s Point of View

 

AHHHHHHHH! ! . \(>_________<)/Ouch.Ouch.Ouch. This is madness, really hurts. My head hurts a lot, my body is in pain. What am I going to do? Mommy? Daddy?… Awwww. What happened? I don’t remember anything. (TT_____TT)

 

You need to think Mirthle Celene even if it’s hard.

*sighs*

Why is it so hard to think? Remember what did you do and you came with this. What time is it? Where on earth is my wrist watch?

“…”

Turn to the left. Turn to the right.

“…”

Turn your head up. Turn your head down.

“…”

Where on earth am I?

“…”

(O^O) I think I’m in trouble. This can’t be.ThisisohmyGodwhatjusthappen? Inhale~

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!”

 

Who is this guy wearing sleeveless colored shirt? He looked worried. And Look at his eyes, it is so gloomy. Low energy and Mitchie don’t like that kind of guy. (>.>)

Can you just mind yourself first, Mirthle Celene? Sorry, conscience.

“Are you okay?” He’s heading this way. “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” I accidentally let out a loud squeal and pushed myself backwards clutching the blanket over me with only my head to be seen.

His lip slightly turned upward and is that dimple? --- Oh my Gosh. (O///O) He is so handsome, that dimple is so deep I might fall. (●^●)

“Hey----- “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh--- Ack!” This head board is not nice. Okay. This is so dishonorable that I want to bury myself in this soft comforter and go back to sleep and then never wake up.

No, Mitchie, don’t do that. You won’t see him again.

Right! \(○◊ ○)/

He raised his two hands looking like he surrenders, he then glanced at me with I think his lethargic eyes. “I won’t hurt you. You’ll be fine with me.”

His voice seems to be trusting; His looks are enough for me to say that he is trusting. Wait… nothing happened between us, right?

I closed my eyes as I hang on to the blanket covering my whole body, I held my breath and ---

(O___O)

This isn’t what I was wearing last night and where the heck is my freaking wrist watch?! I harshly bit my lower lip.

(O////^/////O)

This can’t be happening. This is really, Mirthle--- how stupid are you? Dad and Mom would be so d*mn angry at you.

“What the heck did you just do to me?! Kyaaah! What kind of insane thing did you do to my precious body?! I am so young to be---- I was pure and then you… why are you doing this to me?! My future--- it’s going… Kyaaaaaaaaaaahhh!” I can’t help it anymore, I don’t know what to say anymore, my head hurts like hell-- I ran out of words because this is so humiliating. I am a shameful lady of the Fontanilla family.

Don’t cry, Mirthle Celene. (o^o)

For all those scream and word that came out from my mind, he just gave me a freaking smile. Stop showing your freaking dimple I might give up myself on you and that won’t happen again. I avoided my gaze and then I heard him laugh.

“Are you stupid or something? And here I am thinking you’re not stupid enough not to think something happened between the two of us. Does it hurt?--- can’t you just use your senses? You are a comical lady.”

Ouch. That hurts more.

*sighs*

Thank God nothing happened between the two of us.

Aw, that’s a waste. Shut up conscience!

“…”

I was hysterically screaming and all—this is really humiliating.

 “…”

“You need to eat, Miss Fontanilla. You plunked everything on the poor floor last night so I consider your stomach being empty.” I don’t know but I sense that he is kind. He’s kind even if his harsh words slammed my face real hard just to let me know that I am stupid.

Wait, he knows me?

“I saw your I.D in your pouch. Stop hiding there, Miss Mirthle.” Okay, stop calling me names. Uwaaaaahhh (---^---) He is reading my mind.

“You can take a shower first; your clothes are already dry anyway. It’s on that pink paper bag and the shower is there. I’ll wait for you outside.” I heard the door closed.

 

*Timeskip*

 

The clothes smell great. I opened the door and got outside the bedroom, it’s a condo unit and I can say it suits his personality perfectly. He is sight-seeing on the see-through glass wall with his crossed arms. He’s now wearing a plain gray jacket and inside it is his sleeveless colored shirt.

So calm.

He spotted me and he smiled showing those deep bottomless dimples of him. I smiled back hiding my sweet giggles, I mean just look at how gorgeous this man is.

“Let’s eat.” (O^O)

Did he wait for me? OMG. I’m being her fan girl. I’m falling in love. Wait, too early, Mitchie. Whose girl wouldn’t be affected to him? I mean, he is so d*mn sweet. (●ω●)

“…”

So quiet. I think I’m dying.

“…”

 

*sighs* I’m sensing that he can’t be disturb in his deep thinking. My vocal cord needs its daily exercise~

“Uhh…err…who are you anyway?”

“Lance. Lance Yve Scott.”

I bowed down because I’m embarrass for what I’ve done to him, “Uhh.. yeah, thanks for taking care of me. Thank you so much… err…How can I repay you?”

“…”

Here’s his dimple again and his sweet giggles, he then turn his head to me. “I was planning not to put you in debt---

 “I want to repay you! I mean because you are so handsome… no I mean…--- you know what I mean?” I groaned. This is for being rude giving them no time to finish their words. Not to mention, you are stupid.

“Ah, okay. I’ll think about that.”

 

 

Lora Parchebelle’s Point of View

 

I sighed gazing down at the girl sleeping gently on my bed, yes my bed. Her name is Yannie, Yannie Montanez. How did this happen? She was being kidnapped by a ert playboy and I’m being a wonder woman. No, neighbor Edward Kon Villaraza who stated that we are best friend but I’ll tell you that next time. Plus, thank God he doesn’t know about me living with one of his friend. (__ __;)

This is what happened. I was walking leisurely having my wonderful time still thinking the unbelievable thought I’m living with the infamous [Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah~ \(>U<)/… ehem. I’m so out of character.] I’m just kidding, I was walking home from Catelyn’s house since we are finishing another out of this world project meaning I left them there since I have to do duties on our home and I am already done with my duties there.

As I was saying, the infamous varsity player in St.Strauss University, Scarlet Kristoffer. And I’m a huge fa--- wait. Back to the historical background of this girl and that playboy,

Kon’s car stopped and I saw him carrying a girl bridal style, isn’t that so cliché? But to think that they are in a book or fairy tale is not really Edward type. He was like carrying a sleeping girl looking side to side if anyone would notice him and would try to the girl. Something like that~

He actually looks like he’s doing a sinful thing and I approached him before he could enter his house and do something he would definitely regret. I just saved both of their future, I’m so happy~

“Impede what you are doing. By the name of the law, the Supreme Court shall punish you from attempting to that young lad.”

 

Of course I am not stupid to say those shameful and lame words.

“Excuse me, are you taking drugs? Are you insane? Don’t you think about your future? Or even this girl’s future? Don’t you dare step another because if you do, I’ll do something you would definitely regret. Aren’t you ashamed, Mr. Villaraza?”

 

I’m not an effin’ parent to say those things!

 

“What on earth are you doing?” My hands were on my hips. He looks like he’s panicking and here I am being the superhero. Hohoho.  That’s all I’ve said. I can’t judge him, okay?

He explained and point well-taken. I’m not so trusting but since he took her as his responsibility, I think he can take good care of the girl.

“You can take her.” I was stunned. He was actually giving me a girl without further ado.

“You don’t want to take care of her?” I asked.

“Nope. I don’t know how to. And since you are my best friend, you can take her.”

I looked at him straightly, “Seriously? Why are you taking responsibilities you don’t even know how to deal with?”

 

But still I took her in and it is really confusing, he doesn’t want to take the credit of taking care of her until he gave her to me. If the girl would wake up losing her memory about last night, he told me to lie.

I wouldn’t do such thing (-___-) Ordering and teaching me bad things.

“Who’s this guy? He’s handsome.” Oh, she’s awake. This girl doesn’t seem at a bad condition. She was staring at Kristoffer Scarlet’s face plastered on a life-size poster.

*sighs*

I forgot to put it away. That alien might see it and mock me again.

I know my life is complicated and is hard to understand.

 

At this time, I’m living with the infamous Kristoffer Scarlet who happens to be a varsity player in our university and he is a well-known model and I am his unexpectedly fan girl. Yes, your typical fan girl who squeals loudly and acts so brat.  See, how out of character I am?

In the midst of the world, I’m the so-called prominent and dominant student council president. I am elegant and sophisticated. I’m embracing superior reputation and I should not be what I am in the midst of reality. Because in actuality, I am a normal fan girl wishing for an autograph of the star I’m living with.

Save for that, I cannot.

*sighs*

“Hellooooo? Are you there?”

 

Normal Point of View

 

“You were drunk; contact this person before you go.” Lorabelle then gently put the spoon with food inside . Yannie stared at her with wondering eyes.

“Why are you staring at me?” She asked.

Yannie smiled, “Thank you for taking care of me. Am I heavy?”

“You should lose weight.” Yannie pouted and stared madly at Lorabelle who’s drinking. But she smiles at her.