Chapter 3

Dozen of Affection

Chapter 3 – The ladies full of dignity.

 

Maiza Samaniego’s Point of View

I abandoned my conference for this so-called masterpiece? How sweet. How sweet of me. That man really pissed me off, as if I’ll wear a ring that doesn’t suit my taste. So what if La Pierre can’t provide his taste? How about my taste? He didn’t even bother to ask me first. He is so----

“Ma’am, are you okay?” My secretary really pissed the hell out of me right now.

I gave her a dark stare, “Do I look alright?”

“I’m sorry.” I sighed and turned my gaze outside the window slightly gritting my teeth.

“Ma’am, if you would like… err… I can help you put the ring on. I think you’re losing your energy.” I stopped and turned to her then gaze down and realize I have done a shamefully stupid thing. So this is why I am gritting my teeth.

Woaw. Why am I pushing this ring through my finger? I know I am not stupid but seriously? Am I kidding myself here?

The heck. That man really is making fun of me. I sighed and walked out of my office, I shouldn’t think of problems. It’s Monday, you pretty lady. So quit frustrating yourself because of a stupid ring.

“I’ll make sure he’s going to pay. Bastard.” I muttered under my gnashing teeth.

 

 

“I think she’s not going to wear that ring.” Kon glanced at D.O who was sitting pretty in the couch. Since the time of going to school hasn’t come yet, they are currently slouching on the Mcgarden mansion.

“She won’t wear it.” D.O simply said.

“Huh?” Kon stared at him with knotted forehead.

D.O’s lips twitched upwards, “More to the point that it doesn’t go well with her taste, her finger is too big for that ring.”

All turned to him with puzzled looks.

“You planned it?” tanong ni Kon.

“Edward, am I stupid to buy her a ring straight from my heart, if and only if you know what I’m saying. Now, go home if you think so or you don’t understand any of what I explained.” D.O smirked and turned to the Neo and Kaiser who was busy stuffing their mouths with food.

“Stop eating too much.”

Kon paper lipped and quickly stands up, Shaun laughed slighty and stopped him.

“Where are you going?” He asked unsure of what he thinks the answer is.

“Duh~ I’m going home.” Shaun laughed loudly.

“So you really believe that D.O would buy Mai a ring straight from his heart or it is just you didn’t understand what he said?” Kenji said while laughing.

“As if you understand his explanation.” Then Kon sat down again.

“Mai? Are you that close, Troy?” D.O questioned Kenji. Kenji completely ignoring him with his cousin Kon because they crawled in Neo, Kaiser and Shaun.

D.O grunted a bit looking at them, “Are you here only for the food? Stop eating too much!”

“What else do you think?” Neo asked innocently. (`__`)

“Want us to sleep here?” Shaun asked chomping his food.

“Swallow that first, Shaun.” D.O shouted a bit.

“Why don’t you study etiquettes first before your course?” Neo asked looking at him. Shaun smiled nodding.

“Yah! Stop eating my food!” Kon shouted looking at Neo whose hands are on his plate.

“I’m just tasting.” Neo complained.

“D.O, he’s eating my food--- Yah! You elf! Yoda, stop that!” Kon cried out.

“Would you two keep quiet?” D.O asked but got ignored.

“Kenji and Troy stop laughing; you have food on your mouth.” D.O turned to the two.

“I think they are the one who should go studying etiquettes first.” Shaun commented while Kaiser smilingly nodded.

 

St. Strauss University~

 

Hans Eucliffe’s Point of View

 

If you are wondering who I was calling last Saturday night, it was my childhood best friend Graciella. She said on the phone that she’s transferring to my school since Uncle said so.Of course he can’t do anything anymore. (^__^) So, I gladly take her as my responsibilities. The problem is… she doesn’t seem delighted by the fact that I’m going to take care of her when she’s in school.

“I’m taking care of you from now on, what the problem? You don’t seem fine with that?” I stopped walking when she stopped in front of me and turned her look.

“That’s the problem, Hans. Look at all the stares I’m getting.” She slightly squeezed herself in and roams her eyes at the, yeah, girls looking at us. Who wouldn’t look at us, I’m popular, remember?” She walked to me and grabbed her bag from my hand and walked away.

I grinned, “Come on, Ciella!” I shouted at her.

 

            The Eucliffe and Alice have good terms so basically, Hans and Graciella became best of friends during childhood because of their family’s relationship. She is often called as ‘Ciella’ by people who are close to her and Hans is one of them.

 

I rushed in walking but let her be first, I sighed. Wait, where the heck is she turning---- I immediately dashed in to her and take hold of her hand and pulled her back with girls looking at us and glaring at her.

“Hans,your hands.” I stopped and she bumped against my back. When I turned my look on her she was massaging her forehead with pout on her lips, so cute.

“Sorry.” I apologized but I didn’t let go of her, I just loosened my grip a bit on her. I’m not letting go, she might make her way to the all-boys district again and that would definitely bad for her first day.

She sighed, “I wouldn’t die from your tight grip but I’ll surely melt from your fan girls’ glare.”

“Stop caring about them.” I whispered to her and pulled her again.

I freed her when we reached the principal’s office and since she is the only matter here, I am not needed in their talk so I lean my back against the wall facing the door of the office and wait.

Waiting. Waiting. Every girl greets me and I greet them back, of course.

And here’s the well-respected president of St. Strauss University, my friend, Lorabelle. Don’t worry, many fan girls know that we’re in good terms because I said so and after all she is well-respected here plus some fan girls think we’re cute together. Awkward to say some fans or schoolmates states that we make a good couple together.

“Is she okay with your fan girls?” She really is caring when it comes to newbie. Even if her face shows no emotion and the tone of her voice is one, I salute you, Lorabelle!

“Is there a problem on my face and you’re smiling?” I shrugged my head.

“I think she’s not delighted with the mad stares of the girls.” I pouted. She sighed.

“That wasn’t I’m asking but anyway whose fan girls wouldn’t be mad if they will see their idol getting lovey-dovey and all with a girl? And every girl would not be delighted if other girls would stare madly at her.” She stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

Right. Fact.

 “You need to look out for that precious sweetheart of yours. You know your fans.” I grinned at her and she smiled at me.

“Roger that, Lora.” I saluted her.

“Awww~ you look great together.” I turned to Graciella who’s smiling like crazy at us. She is currently at the side. Even graciella? Why so mean?

Ciella smiled at Lorabelle and so as Lora, “Hey. I’m Graciella Alice, you can call me Ciella. It’s nice to meet you.” I’m wondering why would she let Lorabelle calls her Ciella, they’re not yet close?

“Lorabelle, Student Council President. It’s nice to meet you too. I hope you enjoy your stay here in St. Strauss. If problem exist, you can always consult me. I am regularly present in the student council office located at the third floor. ” Wow. So calm~ so poised~ so Lora~ (~^~)

I turned to Ciella whose grinning with eyes on Lora’s back.

“Isn’t she sophisticated? So full of dignity.” Is it just me or her eyes are twinkling like stars?

“You gave her permission to call you Ciella.” I commented. She smiled at me and started walking, “Because both of you are in good terms with each other. I’m pretty sure you two will make a good couple together.” She stared at me with teasing eyes.

I deadpanned, “No we are not.”

“Come on, Hans. You don’t have a crush on her?” I shrugged my head hard and avoided her stare.