Kiss Me

My Little Brother Taehyung

"Taehyung, what was that." Hoseok asked looking down at the floor. Taehyung shrugged. "What do you mean." Hoseok laughed but it was kind of evil. Taehyung was scared. "You know exaclty what i mean." Hoseok looked up walking towards Taehyung. Taehyung his head.

"No i don't." Hoseok had him cornered. "Don't act dumb, i saw it, you and Jimin are aguring about Suga." Taehyung shook his head. "No we arent' we just arent friend." Hoseok looked  angry. "Don't worry about, i don't like him, Jimin thinks i do so he does this." Taehyung had arms around Hoseok's waist.

"I love you, Hoseok, i love you." Taehyung had pulled him closer. He pressed his lips on Hoseok before he could do anything.


Hoseok's POV

I wanted to pull away but i remember how much i loved him.  "I love you." I whispered in his ear as i hugged. He smiled against my shoulder. I hugged him tighter. I had no idea what got into me. "Taehyung." He tighten his grip on me. "Yeah." He planted kissess on my neck. "I'm sorry." 

I had no right to get mad. Taehyung loves me and i knew that i was just being stubborn. "Maybe we should go to bed." Taehyung whispered in my ear.  I grabbed his hand and pulled upstairs.  


Taehyung's POV

I was sweating after an hour and a half. Hoseok was next to me. His hair was dripping sweat and it looked so good. "That was so good." I whispered. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "The best."  I smiled back and kissed him. "I'm gonna take a shower, coming." He shook his head. "Im good, i'll go after." I nodded and grabbed my clothes. 

After the shower i found Hoseok Jimin and Suga in Suga's room. "What are you guys doing." Suga looked up at me and smiled. "Finding a movie, you want to help."  I shrugged and walked towards. I saw a few moives i knew but didn't feel like watching. "What about this one." Jimin held up a movie.

 We all agreed and soon were all sitting down on Suga's bed watching it. Suga had Jimin's in his arms messing with his hair. Me and Hoseok were sitting together. I was scared becuase Jimin decided to pick a scary movie. 

It wasn't even that scary in the beginning. I hadn't watched this one only the second one. To me Insidious was the scariest movie ever.  I think Jimin picked it just to be on Suga. "Jimin calm down, you picked it." Jimin pouted as he held onto Suga's shirt. Hoseok  was quiet.  Staring at the tv. Anytime something happened i would squeeze his arm. 

He laughed one time. "Hyung." He looked at me and patted my head. "It's cute that you're scared."  I pouted. He pulled me closer and pecked me on the lips. I smiled and continued watching the tv. Soon the movie ended and Jimin was asleep clinged to Suga. And Hoseok was alseep. 

I sighed. "They would go to sleep after that." I tried to close my eyes and go to sleep but i couldn't. "Taehyung, you're still awake." I was surprised i thought everyone was alseep. "You're up?" He sat up. Slowly taking Jimin's arms off.  "Yeah, i thought you went to sleep." I laughed but it wasn't loud. 

"You can't go to sleep." I nodded but it knew he coud't see. "Yeah." I touched my thigh. "You scared." He asked quietly.  I froze for a moment. He was such a player. "No." Suga moved his hand closer. "The movie was just a movie, dont be scared." I jumped as he put his hand on my waist. He was on his knees. 

"If you're scared maybe you should kiss me." I shook my head. "No, Jimin and Hoseok are here."  I shrugged i could tell. "I dont care." He whispered in my ear. 

He kissed me. I didn't expect it. I wanted to pull away but it was so good. "Good night." He whispered and laid back down.