I'm Not A Kid

My Little Brother Taehyung

So I sat on my new bed at my new home. The door slowly opened. My heart stopped. It was a while since I last saw Baekhyun. I sat there and saw him. All grown up. "Hey." He was froze I think cause he stood there for a long time. "Oh, um Mom said I should welcome you so hey. Bye." He left the room in a flash.

I knew he didn't like me and I wasn't going to force it. I knew mom would though. I walked out the room and downstairs. I was nervous. It was akward even if we were family. Baekhyun hates using that word when it comes to me. He'll say I'm his mom's friend's son. Yeah, sad.

"Taehyung, you're out." I smiled at her. She was my mom. I walked and sat down. I was tired I was unpacking all day. "So, you're starting school tomorrow and I want you to have a lovely meal." I just nodded. I hadn't really had a meal meal. Dad never got remarried or even looked at another girl so.  That's that.

Baekhyun came out of the living. "Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you guys right next to each other. You're like twins." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. I crossed my arms and left. I figured the only way to get him alittle interested was to pretend. So I did.  "Taehyung." I turned around and saw mom. I walked off. She just stood there.

"Baekhyun, see what you did." I heard yell. Why she wasted her time, I have to idea. It's not he cared. "Taehyung, I'm sorry for whatever I did." Baekhyun yelled from downstairs. I just layed on bed and rolled my eyes. Baekhyun was annoyind. He hates me, I know just calm down. 


 

"Taehyung, time to eat." I walked down stairs and saw Baekhyun. He was just sitting ignoring me. "You can sit by Baekhyun if you like." I shook my head. She looked confused but it was obvious. "I'll eat in my room." I said she nodded and handed me my plate. "Ok, well eat well." I nodded and left.

"Baekhyun you guys have to get along soon." She said. I couodn't hear her through my shut door. I heard a door slam. I knew it was Baekhyun.  I just didn't understand. Why he hates me so much, I'll never know.  I'm I that bad, I'll never know. Do I even belong here, I'll never know. Because they all hate me.

I finally finished after thinking for a long time. I went to the kitchen aand saw mom. "Taehyung, lets talk." I sat down scared it was going to end about Baekhyun. "So school is very tough when you first come." She started. School I know. "School I know, it's tomorrow but I can handle myself." She nodded slightly. 

"Just please don't get in the wrong crowd so pick the wrong friends. Baekhyun has some nice friends you might want to start with him and them." I signed only knowing where this was going to end up. "Got it, good night." I really didn't care who I was freinds with al least it took more time away from home.

The next morning I got dressed quick. The faster the better, I think that's what they say. "Good morning, um I need to talk to both of you." I sat down and so did Baekhyun, three chairs down. "Since Taehyung is new, I need you to guide Taehyung around." Baekhyun got up and ran.

"Baekhyun, come back." I just stood there knowing whatnwas happening but hated it. "No!!" She sat down and looked at me. "Well, I can't make him come so you might have to find someone really quick." I nodded and got up. "Bye." I waved and left. 

I didn't want to go to schoolmalone but I didn't want to go with him. Once I got to the bus stop I heard some guys talking. "I thouht Baekhyun was coming." One guy said. I sat there listening until one said. "Is that him." I looked up at them. I shook my head. "You look just like him, do you know him." I took a minute or two to answer. "Yeah, he's my brother." I said. They all stood there staring at me.

"Where is he." I shrugged my shoulder. "I don't know, probably at home." One sat next to me. "Well, since you're his brother sit with us at lunch." I decided to since mom said too. "Okay." They all smiled and the one sitting put his arm around me. "I'm Chanyeol, this is Sehun his boyfriend Luhan, Jongin and his boyfriend Kyungsoo." I nodded and realized they were all gay but Chanyeol.

"Yeah, you're brother is my boyfriend." I guess he's gay. "What's your name." I smiled at the Jongjn. He wasn't half bad looking but he was taken. "Taehyung." 

The bus finally came and I sat with them. They hardly noticed me. But Chanyeol he still had his arm around me but now on my waist. Player. "So, Baekhyun never mentioned you." He whispered in my ear. "Um, he kind of, sort of doesn't like me." He smiled at me. "You're cute."

He was cute and all but wasn't my type. By the time we got to the school. No one hadn't talked to me but Chanyeol. "See you at lunch." They all walked off. I looked up and saw Baekhyun come out the office. He looked at me and walked off. I had no where else to go but the office. 

"Hello, who are you." The guy sitting in the chair looked young but not to young. "I'm Taehyung, i'm new here." The principal pointed to the chair. I sat down across from him. "Well, you have great grades and you are a singer, just like your brother." I looked up really quick. "I know Baekhyun's your brother." 

"Mr.Kim," A guy walked in. He stopped noticing he was busy. "Oh, Hoseok sit down." He walked in and sat down. "So, Taehyung is new here and you are in his first class, would you mind leading him until he gets comfortable." Hoseok looked at me and I looked at him.

"No, I don't mind at all." I smiled at how cute his voice was. "Great, bye you two." I got as Hoseok got up. "So where did you come from." I looked at him. "Um, China." He smiled so wide. "That's amazing I went there before." I never saw him in my life if that,s what he's refering to. 

"Well, my dad was in a band and toured to China I went there with him." I thought it was pretty cool that he had a dad that was a star. "Why were you there." He asked me. Like it ws his buisness. "I don,t like talking about it, now can we hurry up." He frowned alittke and nodded. "Come on." We walked faster and got to class three minutes late. 

"Who is this, and you're late." Hoseok bowed. "This is Taehyung, he's new.'' She smiled and I bowed to show respect. "I'm Miss G sit by Jongin." I sat down to the guy I already knew. "Well hey, I guess we're partners." I smiled at him and he just turned back.

After class I walked out and got pulled by my wrist. It was Hoseok. I was leaning on the wall and it looked pretty hot. "So if you don't mind, you can it with u at lunch, me and my friends." I nodded my head.' "How will I find you." He smirked and i wanted to faint. 

"You'll know, when you get there." He let go of my wrist and walked off. I don't know if he was being nice or because Mr.Kim said to watch me.


 

It was lunch time and i was so happy. When  I walked in there it was crazy. Kids sitting on tables. You could tell each table was their own little group. "Smarties, dumbies, jocks, girly girls, skateboards, crazy one, populars, and Hoseok's table. They looked beast.

I walked over and tapped Hoseok on the shoulder. "Oh, guys this Taehyung." They all smiled and looked at Hoseok then me. "He's new and I thought he would be good in the group." They nodded like the could tell cause i couldn't. I sat down next to Hoseok and he put his arm around. 

"We all have nicknames." One guy said. "Or just our names." I nodded in understandment. "I'm Rap monster, this is Jin, Suga, Jungkook, Jimin,  and J-hope." Hoseok miled after his name was mentioned. "If, you're going to be in the group you need a name." I shrugged. "Like what?" Suga looked at Hoseok who looked at me. "What's your favorite letter." I shrugged. "I like the letter V." Jungkook's eyes sparkled. "Perfect, it could be V." Suga high fived him. "V it is" I smiled it was cute. Hoseok grabbed me hand and stood me up on the table with him on my side. 

"Everyone,  this Taehyung, now known as V, he's our new band member." I froze 'band member'. They're a band. Well this is going toe fun. They all clapped everyone, and Hoseok picked me up from the table and hugged me. Everyone came in too. I felt a pair of arms pull me back.

"Taehyung what are you doing, you can't hang out with them, they're bad." It was Baekhyun. Like he cared. "Like you care." I said crossing my arms. Suga put his arm on my shoulder. "Come on, let him do what he wants, chill." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Come on Taehyung." He grabbed me. I pushed him off. We all walked out. "BTS out." They all said but me. I guess that's who we are.