He's Here

My Little Brother Taehyung

So I woke up thinking it was going to be the best. I'll see my boyfriend and hang out with my friend Kyungsoo everything was perfect. But i went down stairs. "Good morning," I stood frozen, shocked stunned. Scared mostly. It was my dad. "Why is he  here, why are you here." I asked both. My mom walked towards me rubbing my shoulder. I knew something was going on. Please don't tell me their back together.

"I'm going to the army and I need someone to take care of Taehyung." When i heard his name I almost fainted. I hated both my dad and Taehyung. I just hoped he wasn't in the house right now. "Mom, is he joking, tell me he's joking." I yelled at my mom for the first time. "He's not, Taehyung is at the park right now and and I'll pick him up before you get home." I ran up stairs ignoring her.

After minutes of pushing myself I finally got ready. "Baekhyun, do you want me to take you."  My mom actually decided to come. "No! I mea  no." I calmed down. I never wanted to be mean but i was upset.  "I understand." She left there and I regretted even opening my mouth. 

Going downstairs was like walking into hell. My dad was there, I knew Taehyung would be here whe  I got back and I yelled at my mom. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and left not daying a word.

I met my friend Luhan at the bus stop. "Hey, you look sick." Luhan mothered me again. I shook my head. "No, I'm good just in a bad mood." Luhan put his arm around my shoulder. He was always a nice friend but I couldn't tell him the truth. I didn't want anyone to know I had a brother. 

We talked for a while until his stupid boyfriend Sehun came. He's totally messed up Luhan. "Hey, Kitty." Sehun teased. I rolled my eyes. Ever since Chanyeol started calling me that Sehun has too. I hate it. "Shut up." Luhan stood thjere smiling like an idiot. I have no idea why he likes Sehun. 

"Oh, Chanyeol walked to school." I crossed my arms. He could've texted me. Stupid. "Whatever, did you see Jongin and Kyungsoo." Sehun shook his head so fast. I knew something was up. "No, not since Monday." I rolled my eyes at him. Jongin had messup Kyungsoo as well. Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun are all friend al dumb. Me Kyungsoo and Luhan go out with one. They all messed us up. 

But Luhan was messed up more because Sehun is kind of a retard and the youngest. Kyungsoo wasn't that much because Jongin was okay. But out of all I wasn't as messed up. 

"Do you know something." He looked at Luhan then back to me. He whispered in Luhan's ear. "I'm walking to school." Sehun marched off leaving me confused. "What happened I know you know." I asked Luhan as the bus finally arrived. "Kyungsoo satyed at Jongin's house on Monday night and both didn't come to school on Tuseday. 

I didn't come to school either on Tuesday because my family problem.  But I knew about the family problem today, Wednesday. "Did you guys go to Jongin's house." I was actually concerned about my friend. "Yeah, he's mom said they weren't there." 

I forgot about it. Maybe they were going to be here at school. "Whatever." 


I opened my locker and felt a pair of arms wrap around me. "So, you don't come yesterday and you don't tell me why." Chanyeol said. His  voice was so deep and hot. "Well, my mom needed someone to watch her friends kids." I shrugged lying of course. Chanyeol pulled my arm to face him. "Well, today you're going to spend the whole day with me."

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Fine, later." I walked off to my first class. I got there and saw some kid in my seat. "Hey, that's my seat." The kid looked up at me. She looked really young. "Sorry." He got up and moved to the back. He looked sad really sad. I felt bad.

"Who's the kid." I asked Tao that random kid that I talk to once and awhile. "Um, she's Jessica, she's not new just changed classes." I nodded and looked back at her. The class started and Jessica raised her hand. "Can, I be excused." The teacher nodded. "Thanks." 

She got up and raced out of class. I looked at Tao and he shrugged. Usally he knows everything. 

After class Chanyeol was right there. "Wait, I have to find Jessica." Chanyeol pulled my wrist. "Who?" I shook my head and walked off. 

I walked past this guy talking and i heard Jessica. I stopped and walked towards them. "You know Jessica, where is she." I asked alittke surprising myself. They froze staring at each other. "Um, who are you." I rolled my eyes. "I need to talk to her, how do you know her."

They smiled. "I'm her ex." The guy said. "I'm Jin, this Jimin." I nodded.. "Oh, Im Baekhyun, where is she." The guys smiled. "You're Chanyeol's boyfriend." Jimin said. How in the world do they know.

"Where. Is. She." They guys calmed down and shrugged. I walked off feeling stupid. 


 After the whole day, I still never found Jessica. I went home and regretted it, I stood at the door knowing who was in there. I opened the door slowly. I saw my mom on the couch. "Hey mom." She smiled at me. "Oh, if you are wondering he's in his own room. He won't come out yet, go say hi." I frowned I couldn't say no to her after this morning.

I walked upstairs and saw the door. The little kid I hated so much was behind that door. NO!!! I opened the door. Instead of a annoying looking brat, I saw this kid that looked like me alot. But he had orange hair. "Hey."