Umma

My Little Brother Taehyung

"She told me to tell you to not worry." Baekhyun started. Taehyung looked eyes with Baekhyun. "Tell me." Baekhyun rubbed his head. His brother went through so much. Having the horrible friends he has was enough. "Mom got in a car accident, and you weren't here. To busy hanging out with your friends." Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Can you shut up for once, at least I have friends that care for me." Taehyung spat out. Baekhyun got mad balling his fist. "What does that mean. "Tadhyung had that evil smirk that began to develope. "Chanyeol, I saw him with this girl." Baekhyun wanted to punch him. "When did you see them." 

"Yesterday." Baekhyun ran his fingers through his hair. "Um you know lets don't talk about this, Umma is  in the hospital and I think we should go visit." Baekhyun grabbed his coat and the keys. "Are you coming." Taehyung followed him to the car. 

They got there and Baekhyun was shaking. "Hey Baekhyun maybe you should wait in the waiting room while I talk to the office." Baekhyu  sat down as Taehyung went to talk. "Um, Im Taehyung. Im one of  Byun Yun's son."  The office lady searched the computer.

"Are you here to see her." He nodded. "Her room his upstairs second floor, room C13." Taehyung nodded. "Baekhyun, come on." He stood up and they walked towards her room. Baekhyun a little calmer then he did.  "You coming in." Taehyung had his hand on the door knob. 

 "Umma?" Tashyung whispered. "She's not sleeping but she's not in a coma." Taehyung and Baekhyun turned to see a doctor. "She's all good, but has a lot of injures. She going to have surgery though." Baekhyun began to tear up.

"Why?" Taehyung asked for Baekhyun. "She need brain surgery. Very serious." Baekhyun started crying he couldn't take it. "It's nothing to worry about. She's very healthy so it should go well, there is a 1% chance anything will go wrong." Taehyung nodded. "We have to run some test so you guys can wait outside." Baekhyun nodded and walked out with Taehyung behind.

"I'm going home." Baekhyun signed and headed towards the exit. 


Taehyung's POV

He was crying really hard. I didn't expect it. Once we got home he grabbed his phone. "Chanyeol can you come over." He was still crying. Like Chanyeol was going to do anything. He was just going to come and mess up everything. "Really," he nodded as he hung up the phone.

"He makes me fell better, always." I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter. "If he doesn't start flirting." Baekhyun signed and left. Chanyeol was a cheater. Why have him here. So I decided to leave. 

There was the deadly knock. "Chanyeol." Baekhyun smiled brighly once he saw him. "Hey whats up." Chanyeol said. Looking at me but talking to Baekhyun. 'I need you to stay here with me tonight, I'm scared." Chanyeol chuckled and pinched Baekhyun's cheeks. I wanted to throw up.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Hoseok's number. "Hello." I smiled at his voice. "It's Taehyung can you come over and pick me up." I was going to die if i stayed. "Yeah, why." I shook my head. 'I'll explain when you come." 

"Okay, well I'm at Suga's house so it might take a while." He sounded nervous but i shook it off. "Then hurry." I hung up the phone. I waited for Hoseok while Chanyeol and  Baekhyun sat on the couch watching a movie.  I had nothing better to do so I watched it too. Everytime something cute happened Chanyeol and Baekhyung would share a kiss. I hated it.

Ding Don! I sound of freedom. I jumped up and ran towards the door. "Taehyung." Hoseok was standing there looking amazing.  "So you ready go." I nodded. Finally i was away from him. "So why are you at Suga's house. Hoseok was driving when he looked at me. "I was just hanging out with him." I nodded cause I knew he was lying but i was tired. 

We finally made it. I was shocked. Suga's house was big.