Suga

My Little Brother Taehyung

No One's POV

When they got in Taehyung saw the stairs the swirled from the first floor to the second.  Jimin came out of no where with a smile but it disapeared when he saw Taehyung. "Hey." Jimin was staring down Hoseok.  Taehyung looked from Jimin to Hoseok then Jimin again.

"Where's Suga." Taehyung finally asked breaking the silence. "Um, I don't know." Jimin said. "You want something." Jimin asked pointing towards the kitchen. Taehyung shrugged, "Sure." Jimin left. "He can just go through his stuff." Hoseok smiled. "Jimin lives here mainly." Taehyung's eyes widend.  

"Where's his parents." Hoseok began walking to the kitchen with Taehyung following. "Suga's parent's didnt like him being gay but the didn't kick him out. He kept bring guys home. Not jimin though, other guys. Then his parent s got tired of it and gave him this  house. His grandma and parents pay for it."

"Why such a big house." Taehyung asked still heading to the kitchen. It wasn't far they just walked slow.  "This isn't big compared to his parents house." Hoseok smiled and they finally made it there. Jimin was sitting on the counter on the phone eating a cookie. Hoseok poke Jimins side. 

He didn't even turn to look. He already knew what he wanted. He slid the plate of cookies to him. He smiled and walked off.  

"Lets go to my room." Taehyung froze. "Your room." Hoseok smiled grabbing Taehyung wrist. "His house has like eight rooms." He ran upstairs with Taehyung still in his hand. Taehyung was stunned. The stairs seemed to go on for hours. When the got there they went through tk hallways and got to Hoseok's room. 

"This room is huge." Taehyung was stared at everything. Hosekm laid in his bed and watched Taehyung's face change at everything he saw. "Well lets look at Suga's room." Taehyung was dragged out by Hoseok. He opened the door. Taehyung almost fainted. The room was three time as big. 

"I so going to move in with him." Taehyung said. He jumped on Suga's bed. It was huge. The bed could fit six people on it and a few dogs. "I guess you're more intereted with him then me." Hosekk said he heading hanging. Taehyung signed with a smile. 'I love you." 

He pulled Hoseok on the bed with him. "Oh, our little Taehyung has changed. "Not so shy anymore." Taehyung grinned. He crashed his lips on Hoseok's.

"Jimin, what the ." Taehyung and Hoseok stopped. The sound of Suga's voice came from downstairs. They walked downstairs towards the kitchen. Suga was in the kitchen. Stuff was on the floor. Jimin was still on the counter. "Suga what's wrong." Suga turned facing then. He looked at Taehyung then Jimin. "How about you ask Jimin." 

Hoseok looked at Jimin then Suga. "What?" Jimin asked innocent. Suga rolled his eyes at Jimin. "Stop acting like that." Jimin jumped off the counter. He walked over to Suga and wrapped his arms around his waist. He looked at Taehyung. Hoseok noticed it. Jimin had that evil grin on his face. 

Suga wrapped his arms around Jimin. "So what happened." Hoseok asked. He'd been to busy watching Jimin and Taehyung. Suga looked at Jimin. "The dumb idiot." Jimin rolled his eyes. "I was talking to his ex and I guess he got mad and stuff happened." Jimin let go of Suga. 

"And if this wants to go run off with his ex then he can i don't care." Everyone knew he was made.  "That kid is to much." Suga walked off following Jimin. 

Suga got uostairs and Jimin was sitting in his own room. He shares a room with Suga but went in his room.  "Jimin." Suga was standing in the door way. Jimin looked up. "What." Suga smiled. Jimin wa mad but Suga liked it when be was mad. "Is my baby mad at me." Suga walked over to Jimin. "Don't call me that."

Suga rolled his eyes. "But you're so cute when you're mad at me."  Jimin signed and laid on his bed. "Im not mad at you." Suga sat by Jimin and held his hand. "Jimin if you're jealous, you can tell me." Jimin sat up quick. "Jealous, of what, im not jealous." Suga laughed. Jimin pushed. "What." Suga said. 

He liked when him and Jimin played like this. He loved Jimin more then anything or anyone. He would die if Jimin left him.  Suga stilled held Jimin's hand. He looked in Jimin's eyes. "I love you, no one will change that." Suga softened his grip on Jimin's hand and kissed him.

"I love you too."