Bangtan Boys

My Little Brother Taehyung

Suga walked Taehyung home after school. "So be at school by 7:30 tomorrow." Taehyung nodded and Suga smiled. "Bye, silly." Taehyung laughed a little then walked in the house. His mom was on the couch watching her show. "How was school." Taehyung sat by mom. "Um, well, it was pretty good." She smiled at him. "Well, Baekhyun is up in his room, you want to see him." He shook his head. 

"I'm good." He got up walked to the kitchen, grabbed a snack and left to his room. "So whats up with you and your brother?" Some guy with a deep voice was in Baekhyun's room. Taehyung walked over to the door and stopped. "I think I should give him a chance, I don't want him ending up like those guys." Baekhyun replied. Taehyung smiled.  He decided he would be nice when Baekhyun was nice.

"Okay, Baekie I have to go." Taehyung heard the door knob shake he ran to his room and locked it. After a while he heard nothing so he thought the guy was gone. "Taehyung can we talk?" It was Baekhyun, he was on the other side of the door. "Come in." Taehyung sat on his bed legs crossed.

"What?" He said a little rude. Baekhyun sat on the floor. "Um, you know if you get tired of those guys you hang with you can hang with us." Taehyung shook his head. "No, I'm so good."

Baekhyun signed. "Why, they're bad, a vey bad infuence." Baekhyun yelled but whispered. Taehyung stood up quickly walking to his desk. "They are not bad, why do you care." Taehyung was upset with Baekhyun he hardly knew them. "They'll hurt you." Baekhyun said getting up. 

Taehyung was tired of getting hurt by others. He had no idea why Baekhyun would tell him this. "Get out." Taehyung whispered. Baekhyun walked out the room. When he got in his room he fell to hs bed. 


Taehyung's POV

I didn't understand why he would do that. "Get out." He left the room. I stared at the door for a while. They would never hurt me. I mean right. We are friends. My phone vibrated. I looked at it. It was a text from Hoseok AKA Jhope.

Hoseok to Taehyung:

Meet me at the park next to the school.

Taehyung to Hoseok:

I'll be there in 5 mintues.

I ran down stairs to the kitchen. "Mom, I'm  meeting a friend at the park." She nodded her head. "Be back before dinner." I walked out the house heading to the park. By the time I got to the park Jungkook was there with him. "Hey he's here." I smiled and waved at them.

"Finally, what happened." Hoseok said jumping up towarsds me. "Whatever." I smiled at him and sat down by Jungkook. "So what's up." I askes them. Hoseok sat by me. "We wanted to talk about the group since you are in it now but most of them couldn't make it so we can hang out."

I shurgedd and grabbed Hoseok's hand. "Let's walk around town. I'm new around it would be nice to have a free tour." Hoseok smiled him adoreable smile. "Fine." Jungkook followed us down the street to where ever. "Jungkook are you sure you want to come, it' almost seven." Hoseok pattedJungkook on the shoulder. "Yeah, I think I should go." Jungkook smiled at waved bye. I felt bad for the kid.

"So where you want to go?" I asked him. We were on the streets now, passing thousands of stores. "Um, what about the Music Box." I knitted my eyebrows together. "What's that." He smiled and dragged me somewhere down the street. When we got there we meet a lady at the counter.

"Hey, we guys here to sing." She said with a smile. Hoseok looked at me and nodded. She typed on her computer for a moment then smiled at us. "There is a room open, room 354 it's all yours." Hoseok grabbed my hand. 'Let's go." I got pulled down a hallway for awhile until we stopped. 

We walked into a room with a big TV and a few mics. "So we're here to sing?" He nodded at me and grabbed the remote. "You can sing right." I stratched my head while biting my lip. "You're so cute." He laughed alittle. I couldn't help it. He was so hot. My stopped when he said that. 

"Let's sing." Hoseok flipped through a lot of songs until I found one I really liked. "That one." Hoseok looked at me and smiled. "Sure, anything for my princess." I frozen when he called my his. The music started and my smile got bigger. My favorite song, Teen Top's No More Perfume On You.

Naega naega hajandaerohae geudaerohae Hyangsuppusijima.

The music stopped and Hoseok was smiling in his eyes everything about him on him looked happy. "You are incredible Taehyung."  I stratched my head smiling.  "I can't wait until the others hear." My eyes widened. Until the others hear. What does that mean. We sat down on the couch. 

"Where'd you learn to sing like that." I shrugged. "You not bad yourself." Hoseok smirked and put his arm around me. "You want to sing again or you feel like going." I checked my phone to see the time. "Um, I think I should get going." He stood up reaching for my hand. 

We walked home talking and laughing the whole way. "Bye," I walked up the stairs a little until he called my name. " Um, Taehyung, you are amazing. I just want to tell you that. If no one thinks that about you, just remember I believe you are the most amazing person out there." 

I completely frozen when our eyes made concact. He leaned in closer. I had no idea what to do. I didn't want to pull away but this was going to be my first kiss. 

After thinking for so long, which was only seconds, our lips met each other.  My heart melted and I felt so happy. My first kiss with a guy that loves me for me. When our lips disconnected my heart broke. I wanted to kiss him again. "I love you." He whispered and it sounded so hot.


I walked to the bus stop to see that Hoseok andJungkook were already there. "Hey," Hoseok said with a big smile. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Guys, just go out." I had smile. Hoseok did too. I thought he wanted to go out with me because the kiss yesterday. "Jungkook, we just met." Jungkook pushed him a little. "Like two days ago." Hoseok signed and grabedd his arm and whispered something.

"I think we should get going." I nodded my head. We followed Hoseok to where ever we were going. "So are we like a band." I had to know. "Um, yeah, Rapmon is the leader and rapper. I'm the rapper and dancer. Jungkook is the singer rapper and dancer. Suga is the rapper and an amazing songwriter. Jin is the singer. Jimin is the  main dancer and singer." They really were a band. "So you rap." Hoseok turned and smiled at me. My heart melted again.  "The best." Jungkook rolled his eyes at him.


 

"Finally." It was Suga and everyone else.  They had to be waiting for us for a long time. "Hey guys," Hoseok hopped over to them. "So Taehyung, we're a group and everyone has their own littke thing." Suga began. Rap monster was the leader but it seemed like Suga did most of the talking.

"Taehyung what's your thing?"