We meet again

Our love story

-yoona POV Part 6

"Yoona-ssi!" A voice call from behind me. 

"Oh lee seunggi oppa, hi!" I say once he's in my sight. 

"Hey, you look beautiful. I mean not that you don't everyday or anything just that you look more beautiful today. I..I mean-" he stutter, making him look really cute as he rub the back of his head nervously. 

"Thank you oppa and you look handsome as always" I say shyly, saving us both from his stuttering. 

He grins brightly, while I blush under his enchanting brown eyes. 

"I really like it when you smile oppa!" I blurted out. 

"Haha, really? Well I really like it when you smile too, yoona-ssi. It shows the world what a charming girl you really are" he says patting my head softly. 

Again I blush heavily. 

"Lee seunggi, you have to go to the table now" a male staff informs oppa. 

"Oh okay" he tells the staff, than turns to me 
"I'll see you later charming girl" he gives my one last heart-melting smile before turning to leave. 

"Awe, yoong and her Prince Charming had an interaction, so cute" Jessica unnie says from behind me, as she hugs me from behind. 

"Sica, did you see how red her face got when he complimented her? It was like a stop-light red" hyoyeon unnie tease only to high-fave sica unnie. 

"We have it on video!!" Sooyoung and fany unnie shouted out excitedly. 

The four unnie squealed loudly as I sigh deeply. 
"Oh great, they're never let me live this down" I thought. 

{during the award show}

"Now it's time for the 'Best performance in a show' award" the male host announce earning cheering.

"This years nominees are one of the most attractive people in the world. Tonight's nominees are: lee Minho, lee seunggi, aha jae-hyun and joonhae" the female host next to me continue on. 

"And the winner is....lee seunggi oppa!" I finish it off, the clapping thunder loudly almost bursting my ear-drums. 

The congratulations song played softly in the background masked by the amplified cheering from the highly enthusiastic crowd. 

"Wow oppa, you're really popular" I thought silently. 

Lee seunggi oppa shakes hands with people who kept on congratulating him as he made his way towards me on the stage. 

Once oppa was on stage, the female host quickly hands him the flowers while the male host takes the opportunity to shake lee seunggi oppa's hand when the female lets go. 
I patiently wait for my turn to shake oppa's hand and to give him his trophy. 

Before long it was finally my turn to give him the award. 

"Congratz oppa! You won!" I say without the mic. I grin brightly when our eyes found each other. 
His soft gentle hands grasp mine as we shake hands. 

"Thank you yoona-ssi" he also grin widely. 

"Wow, this is unbelievable. Thank you everyone so much. I really can't believe I won, I mean the nominees in this category are very tough, so I really do thank everyone for their support. I promise I will work harder, again thank you so much everyone!" He finishes his speech with a bow and a wave to the audience. 

"The next performance is by my amazing unnies, a duet between Jessica and taeyeon unnie!" I say happily, receiving lots of cheering. 

The other host and I walk with lee seunggi oppa off the stage. 

"Charming yoong, you're doing so great with hosting. I'm proud of you charming girl." Oppa compliment as we walk side by side. 

"Heh, thanks oppa. Anyways how does it feel to finally realise just how popular you are?" I ask with a smile and a subtle blush from his compliment. 

"Haha, it's great. No I'm really grateful for everyone's support, it's really heart warming. And plus without their supporting votes, I wouldn't had the opportunity to be presented with a trophy by Asia's most beautiful angel, Im Yoona, so all the more to be grateful." His sweet words made melt into goo. The blush of course intensify to my dismay. 

"Oppa, stop making me blush. My face might end up being permanently red because of you" I whine playful to him. 

"Ms yoona, you're on now" the staff rushed as oppa was about to say something.  

"Oh okay, I'll see you later oppa" I say with a wave and smile before hurrying off towards the stage. 

{after the hosting ends} 

"Well yoong, how do you feel after seeing and getting compliments from your Prince Charming?" My unnies ask as we just got to our dorm. 

In stead of answering I smile happily and skip to the cozy couch. 

"I'm happy" I mutter. 

 

 

End of this chapter 
Sorry for the very wait, it's just I've been very busy with school. 

Ps: I heard about LSG oppa's injury and I wish him smooth n quick recovery (plus he has an amazing beloved girlfriend, yoona unnie by his side, I think he'll be back to being healthy very quickly, right?). 

Yoongi couple hwaiting! <3