Final - shall we date?

Our love story

-yoona POV 

"Yoona! Yoona!" Yuri unnie yells from the living room. 

"Yes unnie?" I rush out of my room to answer her. 

The grin on her pretty face was lost on me. Something is up. 

"Ya, you'll never guess what happen.. Okay so I was just on the phone with Sooyoung, you know how she's at that fashion show thing with sica? Well our dear manger oppa was with them and he was on the phone talking to a bunch on people and those people chose you to host this year's 2011 SBS gayo daejun award show. With lee seung gi oppa!" She exclaim, while still trying to catch her breath. My eyebrows raised.

"No way...don't joke about this unnie..." I warn, still not buying it. Ever since I told the unnies and seohyun, they've been teasing me non-stop and creating scenarios of how oppa and I should end up beig together. 

"No seriously, yoon. We aren't joking right now. You can even go call those people and manger oppa." Unnie says not at all showing a sign of a prank. 

(The night of the hosting) 

'I can't believe this is happening' I tell myself. I'm going to be performing with lee seung gi oppa, acting as his love interest. 

"Yoon, honey, calm down. You'll be fine, just have fun okay?" My members came and gave me a peep talk. 

'I've never been this nervous before, not for anything. I must really like oppa.' The thought cross my mind as I walk towards the entrance of the stage. 

"Yoona-ssi" a husky voice calls out from behind. 

"Oh oppa. You're here." I say, when I turn around and his handsome face enters my vision.
The dimples on his cheeks deepen as he smile at me. I blush under his loving gaze. 

"You're stunning, charming girl." His voice as soft as clouds. 

"Thank you, and you're quite dashing yourself, oppa." My voice equally as soft. Our eyes met and it was as if the world is lost to us. We couldn't hear the outside world anymore. It's just me and him. In our little paradise. Our own world. 

(During lee seung gi performance- alone in love) 

(Song begins)

I always used to be unstoppable
But little by little, I am getting cautious
On the outside, I pretend to not have interest

I pretend to be a cold city man

With efforts to turn away and with strange words, I met you
This isn't a movie, I'm not that guy from that drama

* Now, I can't treat you differently from how I feel
I like you, will you please listen to my honest heart?

** Shall we date?
I was single for such a long time, that I might be bad at dating
But, more than your ex-boyfriend,
More than any guy that you've met
I will love you the most
Shall we date?

(Acting)
"Excuse me..." Oppa says as I enter the stage. 

"Yes?" I reply softly. 

"Um... you're very pretty" he tells me with his signature sweet smile. 

"Haha, thank you" I laugh softly and blush lightly. 

"Do you think... Can I have your phone.. phone number?" He stutters cutely. 

"What?" I ask, acting like I didn't know. 

"Your phone-" his voice cracks a bit. 

"Can you please speak up?" I ask. 

"Uh, can I please borrow your phone?" Oppa finally gives up. And I walk of the stage, smiling to myself. 

(Song)
While I was hesitating, there were so many other guys
Looking at you with great interest and treating you nice
I think I'll go crazy

I wondered if maybe I should just turn away but no I can't
That's not being a man if I just turn away like this

* repeat

** repeat

(Acting)
"What! Do you have something to say?" I acted slightly annoyed, as I return back on stage. 

"Yes, I really need to tell you something" he pleads, the desperation ooze out of his voice. 

"Mm.. what is it?" I ask, curiously. 

"Um... that is.. do you want to go- do you want to da-" he stutters again. 

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I smile and blush slightly as I ask him. 

(Song)

Shall we kiss?
I want to tell you sweet words like "I love you" every day
I need to be a man of courage
I really want you
Will you stay by my side?

I don't think it's because I didn't have time or my standards are high
I have waited alone for a long time
To become a prisoner of a woman, who I don't even know
I am telling you that woman is you
Can I tell you what I told you before again?

Shall we kiss?
I want to tell you sweet words like "I love you" every day
I need to be a man of courage
I really want you
Will you stay by my side?
Shall we date?

(Song ends.

Walking off the stage, I couldn't contain the smile of off my face any longer. 

"Yoona, hmm can I talk to you for a moment?" oppa asks softly, leaning down to my ears and whispering his question. 

"Yeah, what is it oppa?" The curiosity got the better of me. 

There's no one around us. 

Thump... My heart pound against my chest. 

Thump... His face lowers towards mine. 

Thump... I feel the gentle breeze of his breath against my skin. 

Bang... His lips against mine. His right arm tightly wraps around the slim of my waist, while his left hand cradle my face as he kisses me, passionately. My right hand pressed against his hard chest, gripping his white shirt, pulling him closer to me. My left hand entangle with his hair. 

"Shall we date?" He asks, slightly out of breath as we broke the kiss. 

"What do you think?" I retorted, with a smile before wrapping both of my arms around his waist and resting the side of my head on his hard chest. 

"I'll take that as a yes." He says with a small chuckle. He has one hand secure tightly around my waist, while another hand patting my head smoothly as ever. 

"I love you" he whispers, pulling back a bit, only to kiss my forehead lovely. 

"I love you, too." I tell him. And for the first time in a really long time, I'm simply at peace. 

 

The end

 

Im so sorry for such a long update. Thank you so much for waiting. Thank u for reading this fanfic of mine, I hope you all enjoy it and please all continue to show your support to this couple. Yoongi couple hwaiting! <3