lee seunggi pov

Our love story

-lee seunggi POV part4

 

"Aigoo... Why are there so many guys after you, yoona-ssi?" I asked to no one in particular. 

"Why do you have to be so perfect and gorgeous? How do I make you mine?" I asked again, only this time I feel completely and utter exhausted. 

Without knowing I fell asleep on the hard couch that cold night, dreaming of her.  

 

"Lee seunggi-ssi is it true that you only gave a signed album to yoona when she last visited." Hyung Hodong asked teasingly. 

"No, no I gave it to all the guest" I quickly explained. The last thing I want is for netizens to stir up a scandal about us and ruin her name. 

"I didn't get one" Brian argued 

"Yeah same, I didn't get one either" another guest complained 

"I never received a sign album, there was no signature on the album that I got" a female guest voiced. 

"I'd like to apologise on be half of yoona, she is a really big fan of ballad" sooyoung said 

"Who does yoona like the best, of all the ballads?" Brian asked eagerly. 

"Lee seunggi-ssi, of course" eunkun immediately answered, which made everyone laughed while Brian playfully glared at me. 

I hope he is right though. 

 

"Oh oppa, is it really true that yoona has the only signed album?" Sooyoung and yuri came up to ask me once we finished filming. 

"Well she is the only one that receive a note with it but no, all the other guest got it too." I answered honestly. 

"I have two spare ones in my dressing room if you want one" I offered 

"Really? Yes please!" Their enthusiasm made me smile. 

"Here you go, they are signed by the way and thank you for supporting me" I said smiling sincerely. 

 

I'm all alone. I should be resting but I can't, all I can think about is her. Yoona. How do I get over you? How do I make you mine? How do I approach you? What am I suppose to do? 
I'm slowly losing my mind, drowning myself with the thoughts of you. 

"I got it!" I decided. 
Quickly I ran to grab a pen and paper. 

 

"Losing my mind.." I smiled at the paper in my hand. 

 

 

-end of chapter- 

/sorry for the short chapter, im almost finished with the next one (its going to be yoona's pov)