strong heart

Our love story

Yoona POV 

 

"Yoona just act normal and greet him like you usually would, ok?" Tiffany unnie advised. I nodded taking calming breath. 

 

"Yoona-ssi, can we take it as 'I love you, lee seunggi oppa'?" MC Hodong asked. 

It was because of my sign, I wrote down 'thank you, lee seunggi oppa <3' the meaning behind it was meant to thanked him for making me the happiest girl when he picked me as his ideal type but of course I'm not going to say that, so instead I said 
"Im just thanking oppa because on the first episode, when I told my rebellious story, lots of my fans were angry at me and they kept saying 'oh yoona shouldn't go on shows by herself anymore' or 'yoona's talking skills is at level 0 now', despite their love for me. And lee seunggi oppa supported me through out my story saying like 'oh that's funny', 'that's really funny' and 'isn't that funny?', because of that the story didn't completely fall flat." I laughed looking at lee seunggi oppa, that's when I noticed his smile is a bit forced. 

Was he sad because I didn't confirm MC Hodong's statement? 

"Ahhh.. Then you two can go live and eat happily together then" one of the female guest commented, which earn a burst of laughter to erupt in the studio. I blushed. If only that was true. 

"Anyways yoona has important news, she'd like to reveal." MC Hodong said. 

"Yes, ever since I was a trainee, this person keeps on talking me to marry him when I get older" everyone was shocked. 

"I was 13 at the time and he was 20, so it was 7 years difference, that's just too much for me" I added with a laugh. 

"Oh.. Lee seunggi's expression just darken" MC Hodong and some of the guest observed. 

"So who is he yoona?" MC Hodong asked. 

"He's in this very room right now" I said looking at lee seunggi oppa, his expression was not cheerful anymore. 

Everyone started guessing while lee seunggi oppa kept quite. 
"Oppa, cheer up. I like you, no one else." That's what I wanted to say but I knew that I'm not allowed to. 

"Is it leetuek?" Brian, one of the guest, asked. 

"Yes, that's right" I replied 

A collected gasp was heard around the room. 

"So leetuek-ssi, is this true?" MC Hodong asked 

"Yeah, yoona is my idea woman" he agreed 

"Lee seunggi, how....." MC Hodong awkwardly asked lee seunggi oppa. 

"Why are you looking at me? Look that way." Lee seunggi oppa gestured towards the guest. 

"Haha look at lee seunggi's  expression" Brian noticed and laughed. 

Lee seunggi oppa suddenly bang the strong heart trophy just loud enough to hear the impact. 

"Oh oppa, please don't be upset" I thought, though laughed along with the others, to keep up the front. 



"Lee seunggi-ssi what does yoona mean to you?" MC Hodong asked. 

"Really, I'm a huge fan of yoona-ssi, the entire SNSD in-fact. I mean she's great at whatever she does, she's beautiful, funny and extremely charming.." Lee seunggi oppa went on, while I shook my head, however my heart was literally about to burst out of happiest and it was getting harder to keep the smile off my face. 

"Ok let's change the question, what does leetuek mean to you?" MC Hodong asked again. 

"I feel bitter." With that answer, the whole place erupted into applauds and laughter. I blushed but laughed too. 

 

"Ok so I'll let lee seunggi-ssi pick our first strong heart contestant" MC Hodong said. 
"So who will it be seunggi-ssi? Remember the first person to speak is automatically, by default, is strong heart's winner." MC Hodong said weirdly, almost like he knew who oppa was going to pick. 

"Yoona-ssi" lee seunggi oppa said immediately, which startled me, and of course everyone happily cheered. 

 

"Yoong, are you okay?" Fany unnie asked 

"Unnie, i feel bad that oppa getting all the misunderstandings. Did you see his expression?" I sat on her lap and told her my worries. 

"Oh yoong, think of it this way, the more jealous he is-the better, because it would mean he will try his all into winning you over" fany unnie tried to cheer me up. 

 

"Yoona-ssi!" Lee seunggi oppa rushed over to me and handed me his brand new album. 

"This is for you, a thank you gift for participating on strong heart" he bowed to show thanks. 

"Oh, thank you so much oppa, are you giving gifts to other members too?" I asked curiously, hoping he'd say no and that it's just for me. 

"Oh no, I'm giving it to the all the member too, anyways see you later yoona-ssi" he charming smiled and walked of. 

"Aigoo" I sigh as my mood sadden a bit, well atleast I get to listen to lee seunggi oppa tonight. 

 

 

vote, comment and subscribe please and thank u