News?

Our love story

- Yoona POV part1

"Get up sleepy heads" I heard our makne seohyun as she gently nudged us to wake up.
As I slowly sigh while getting up, I saw sooyoung unnie open one of her eyes and says "Agh...mind your business". There were no surprises in our dorm; that sooyoung unnie is easily tempered when you wake her up in the morning. However our makne is so innocent and listens to us all.
"Don't worry seo, unnie is just tired, she didn't get a lot of sleep because she went with manager oppa to eat late last night" I said with a playful smile.
"Oh.. A... Ok unnie" seohyon smiled back but still looked confused and went out to go wake the other unnies.
Not a minute sooner, yuri unnie came bursting in
"sooyoung, Get up piglet" "you want to die?" Says sooyoung unnie, this was a routine that happens every morning.

While we all have woken up and was getting ready, our manager oppa came in
"Good morning angels" he said while smiling at us with his usual fatherly/brotherly warming smile.
"Good morning manager oppa" we all said at once.
"Aaa... I see that you guys are getting better at waking up Jessica-ssi" he said with a small chuckle, while sica-unnie blushed and pout at the others for laughing along.

"Okay I have exciting news for yuri-ssi and seohyon-ssi" he said with a knowing smile
"The two of you are going to go on campion champion ideal idol and the male star is... Lee seung gi-ssi!" That's when chaos erupted in the dorm, all of us except yuri unnie and seohyun, moan and complained, even though we aren't suppose to have the same idea guy, it is no secret among our group: that we all have a crush on lee seung gi oppa.

"Why does seohyon get to go, she doesn't even like boys" fany and sica- unnie said at the same time with questioning expressions.
"Yeah her ideal type is sweet potatoes, remember?" Hyoyoen unnie said earning laughter among everyone while our makne blush.

"Oppa, you have to switch her schedules with mine, I don't care what I have, cancel them if you must but please switch our schedules!"
Sooyoung unnie begged.
Everyone in our group knows Sooyoung unnie has a major crush on lee seung gi oppa, the most.
"Now now sooyoung-ssi you know I can't do that, with only a week notice, it just can't be done sweetheart" manage oppa reasoned carefully.

And for the rest of the day, all we talked about was lee seung gi oppa and how lucky yuri unnie and seohyon is, that they are going to meet him.
I smile to myself, just thinking about him makes me happy and giddy inside.

 

To be continue.. <3

sorry this is a short chapter