Idol campion

Our love story

- yoona POV part2

The day has come for yuri unnie and seohyon to go on ideal type campion Champion.
They had just left 15 minutes ago.
The other members and I were at our rehearsal studio, we all gather around the flat screen on the wall as we got comfortable on the couch, waiting for the show to begin.

"They better say something nice about me to lee seung gi oppa" sooyoung unnie warned.
"If theres any nice things to say" hyoyeon unnie retorted back, bursting into laughter with the other unnies and high-fiving sica and sunny unnie, while sooyoung unnie poked her tongue out at them and complained to taeyeon and fany unnie.
Me on the other hand was in the middle of this and I kept quiet, anxiously waiting for the show to start.

"Omg omg omg, everyone shut it. The show is starting !" Sooyoung unnie ordered. Taeyeon unnie sneakered at how bossy sooyoung unnie is getting.

"Welcome to champion campion ideal idol type!" The hosts said cheerfully.
"Today we are joined by 2 members of our Nation's pride and joy, our darling angels, SNSD!" I smiled at the loud cheering that reminded me of how truly lucky we are to have such amazing fans: they are just so supportive and loving.

"Let's all give another warm welcome to SNSD's Yuri and seohyun-ssi!" The crowd applaud loudly again with some wolf whistle which made us all laugh a bit.

As the host introduced the other guests, I couldn't help but feel nervous about seeing lee seung gi oppa. "Who is his ideal type? Who is he going to choose? Would he choose me if I'm in it?" These questions kept floating in my mind.
I mean on the first episode of strong heart, he did say that I was his idea type but was it for show, since he never did ask me out directly.
"Oppa, you confuse me." I thought to myself.

"Okay so today's special guest is someone who is the ideal type of many female and at all age range. The nation's prince, Lee Seung Gi-ssi is here!" Oppa came out looking cute and handsome as ever with his heart-melting smile and classy style.

We all swooned when the camera closed-up on his handsome prince like face. He smiled charmingly and suddenly a thought made me blush a bright red.

"Yoona, why are you blushing so hard?" Sunny unnie questioned with a sly smile on her beautiful face. She already knows that answer, why is she even asking, it only made me blush even harder since the other unnies also took an interest and focused their attention on me.

"You were thinking of oppa winking at you at that close-up, weren't you?" Hyoyeon unnie bluntly bursted out.
As if that wasn't enough fany and sica unnie kept poking my sides making me look at them while they wink at me.
When I seek help from taeyeon and sooyoung unnie, only taeyeon unnie comforted me while sooyoung unnie gently pinched my cheeks and lovingly teased me as did the other unnies.

"So yuri-ssi how do you feel about meeting lee seung gi-ssi today?" The male host asked
"Umm honestly, it's an honour. We SNSD are huge fans of lee seung gi oppa. He's our ideal guy and there were times in our dorms that we used to joke about having his number." Yuri unnie said with a shy smile.
"I remember once, I used to tease the other members, like; oh, I should call lee seung gi oppa, and stuff like that, even though none of us actually have his number" she finished it off with a laugh, which made everyone else laugh along too.

"So lee seung gi, how do you feel about giving your number to yuri-ssi?" The host slyly asked

"Really I am a massive fan of SNSD, myself so really, I would gladly give my number to all of SNSD" oppa smartly replied.
That comment made my smile grow even bigger.
"Okay, Lee Seung Gi-ssi prepare yourself because here is your first choice" the female host said

"Oooh.. Right into it, 2 other beautiful SNSD member; yoona and sooyoung" the host said

"Oppa looks like he's very dissatisfied maybe he doesn't like me but also doesn't want to hurt my feelings because he knows that I'm watching" i thought sadly to myself

"I heard sooyoung-ssi really really likes you lee seung gi, I mean look at her expression, it's like she's saying: oppa lee seung gi hwaiting!" The male host said earning laughter from the audience

"Hey, you can't say that, it's like you are playing bias, I mean what about yoona-ssi" oppa defended me

"Yeah, but sooyoung unnie really does like lee seung gi oppa" seohyun voiced

"Though yoona really does likes you too oppa!" Yuri unnie supported

"Aigoo" oppa sigh, and that's when sooyoung unnie picture faded into the background and the focus was on my picture.

"..." I gasped shocked, he picked me over unnie! My heart is beating so fast, faster then ever before.
Sooyoung unnie grinned at me and started teasing me with the other unnie "awe yoona why is your face so red, did you paint it? And is that you heart, that I hear thumping so fast?"

Finally the finalist was just me and another unnie.
"Okay this is it, lee seung gi's idea type is ...?" The male dramatically paused
Oppa looked at the unnie and gave her an apologetically look, before pressing on button.

"Our nation's prince chooses Im Yoona SNSD as his ideal type!" The hosts declared

"Hah.. Oh my god, yoona must be so happy right now" yuri unnie bursted out

She's right I am. I felt the happiest, I've ever felt when he chose me.

 

 

To be continue.. <3

recently just finished second chapter, again I'm sorry if it isn't that good yet. I'll do better next time :) <3