Hosting motivations

Our love story

Yoona POV 

 

 

 

"I didn't get a sign album!" One of the guest yelled. 

"On behalf of yoona, I'd like to apologise, She's a really big fan of ballad music" sooyoung explained 

"Who does she like the most, of all the ballad musicians?" One of the male guest suddenly asked. 

"Lee seunggi-ssi, of course" super-junior eunkun said, which lead to the audience bursting into laughter. 

"How did he know" I pondered. 

"Wait, so was yours the only album he signed?" Taeyeon unnie asked 

"I think it is" sica unnie answered 

"I don't think so.." I said saddened by the fact. 

"Awe yoong, you never know, for all we know you could have been the only one he was planning to give a gift too but out of politeness he had to give it too everyone else and plus wasn't there a note inside?" Taeyeon unnie reasoned while sica unnie comfortingly patted my back. 

"Yeah, it was just a note that says: to yoona-ssi, there isn't a lot of things I can give you as a token of appreciation, umm for coming on to strong heart.. Hah.. Anyways I hope you like this small gift. Take good care of yourself. Love lee seunggi :) " I recited from memory. 

"Awe, he's so sweet" sica unnie stated dreamily. 

"He obviously cares deeply about you, I mean he talks about appreciation and not your beauty, this shows his sincerity and of course he ended the note with 'love lee seunggi :)' that's just so obvious" taeyeon unnie smiled and sigh. 

"..." I sighed. 

"I really like lee seunggi oppa" I thought to myself. 
 

"Unnie, I was told by manger oppa to tell you that next week you will be hosting an award show with this other oppa" seohyun skipped enthusiastically to tell me. 

"Lucky!" Yuri unnie said, hugging me from the back. 

"I don't know, I don't feel excited about this" I said emotionlessly. 

"I forgot to tell you, lee seunggi oppa is nominated from 3 awards; best show for 2d1n, best raising star and best performance in a show (A/N: I made this up, not sure if it's even exist)" seo said giving me a wink. 

"Really?" I asked eagerly. 

"Yep, manger oppa confirmed it, well actually he said to tell you that if you look like you're down after hearing the news" she replied. 

"Okay yoong, you got this.. You can do it.. You will be graceful and fine... You will impress him.. You are fine." I chanted in my head. 

The day had arrived. I've been preparing myself all week for this event. All the motivation I needed was just the thought that; lee seunggi oppa would be watching me, I get to have his attention, his eyes would be on me. 

"Aigoo" I sighed. 
"I really really like you oppa..." The words I spoke came out as a soft whisper in the silent room. 


End if chapter

A/N: I'm working on the next one as we speak. Please bare with me on this please. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

:)