Who's that guy ?

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

 


My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

"Listen well Shin Min Ah ! I've been watching you since you approached Jong Suk Oppa and this is the first and last warning, NEVER approach him again !!"

You scoffed and looked at her head to toe, "And who are YOU to say what I have to do huh ?"

She backed away by a few centimeters before saying with the same arrogant tone and a proud smile, "I'm Jang Hae Byeol, daughter of the Jang Family and auto-proclaimed Jong Suk Oppa's girlfriend !" 

Yeah right, by the look he's giving behind your back, it can only be true, you thought with sarcasm.

She then turned around, her back facing you and say to Jong Suk in a sweet and caring tone, "Oppa, we should go to the infirmary or else your injuries could worsen. Let's go." , and wrapped her arm with his.

Jong Suk who didn't say anything from her arrival to now only looked at Soo Hyun with a dark glare and walked away, not bothering himself in jerking his arm away from Hae Byeol's grip.

You sighed one more time before picking up your bag from the ground and with a Soo Hyun following you again as closely as before, you walked past the crowd of people, who were still amazed by what happened. 


You finally found your secret spot where you always go to eat lunch so that you won't be bothered by unwanted beings. You sat on the grass as well as Soo Hyun who didn't spoke until now and contented himself in imitating your every moves. 

You both ate your lunches in silence when Soo Hyun slowly started muttering incoherent things. 

Annoyed by his weird behavior you asked what was wrong. 

He stopped eating for a moment, then looked at you in the eyes but looked away the next second, repeating the same movements multiple times. 

He seemed kind of anxious, closing and opening his mouth almost five times, as if he wanted to say something but didn't know how to say it.

Anxious Soo Hyun was a rare sight to see since he was always stupidly happy over everything so you had a hard time finishing your lunch, getting anxious in wondering what he wanted to say.

Soo Hyun gathered his courage and declared with a hint of....jealousy (?!) in his voice, staring right at you, "Min Ah-ya, are you close with that guy ?.... You know, the one you saved earlier from that bunch of guys."

You raised an eyebrow, clearly surprised by this unexpected question and the voice he used to say it. What the hell is this question ? And what are you getting jealous of ? I was getting anxious over nothing dammit.

You shook your head in a negative motion, continuing eating. But Soo Hyun insisted, and moved closer to you, enough to invade your private space.

"But by the way he yelled at you like.... a worried boyfriend, that means that you do know him right ?" , he asked with clear venom in each word, as with they burned his tongue as soon as he pronounce them.

You backed away a little from him, wanting to regain a bit of private space and stayed silent wondering why he was talking with such a pained expression. You replied at him while munching your last trail of food.

"You sound like a jealous and possessive boyfriend. Stop that. I know things about him as much as I know about you, implying that, I only know his name. Now hurry up or we'll be late for the first period brat."

You stood up and was starting to walk away from the tree when Soo Hyun grabbed your wrist and turned you around, making you look at him.

You tried to protest, "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you ? Let me go---"  , but he didn't comply. You were starting to get pissed off at his sudden swing of mood so you were about to punch him but his shouting interrupted your every movements.

"THEN !! Then....I just have you to get to know me better right ? And what you said isn't quite true. Yes, you know my name but not only that. You also know that I'm in your class, where I seat and with who I hang out everyday but the most important thing you know about me, is that I like you."

You stilled, speechless by this Soo Hyun that you never saw. A serious face, caring but serious tone who go along his serious eyes. 

You flushed a deep red, unaccustomed by such bluntness and by the words that were leaving this man's mouth. Not knowing how to react, you kicked on his right leg hard leaving him in pain and shouted, "You....you...STUPID MONKEY !!"

 

******************************************************

 

During the time you and Soo Hyun were having lunch, Jong Suk was in the infirmary being treated by Hae Byeol since the nurse wasn't here.

Hae Byeol kept rambling on and on and on about her recent activities who, almost half of it revolved around Jong Suk. People should think this stalking hobby of her is creepy and scare the hell out of them right ?

And don't get me wrong, Jong Suk was freaked out by the weird interest he developed in the girl's heart but he he strangely got used to it and let her do what she wanted, as long as it didn't bother him directly.

He didn't utter one word since your quarrel and he was boiling with rage, thoughts of hatred running through his head, not because of you but for himself.

He couldn't believe it that he was saved AND by a woman none less. His pride took great damage in only a couple of minutes and he was questioning himself on how can a woman beat guys who look twice bigger and stronger than her ?

Until now he only met women who were more like Hae Byeol, always showing her cute side, fragile with a weak frame and feminine. You were the total opposite of those characteristics and that only showed Jong Suk that you won't be an easy prey to catch.

The fact that you're quite the tomboy didn't bother him that much but he didn't want anyone to get injured for his sake or because of him. He always made sure that he didn't get too attached to someone in every way because of his dangerous reputation and that's one of the reasons he distanced himself from his parents.

But as strange as it seems, Jong Suk doesn't give a damn thought about his reputation when he's near you and that surprised him. You showed him well this morning that you were far stronger than he could ever be, but that still didn't manage to break the arrogant facade he always wears on his handsome face.

He was in awe and although he doesn't want to admit it -The Almighty Jong Suk ? Scared ? Pff, not even in a million of years- he was also scared by the effect you had on him. You stirred him up so easily in just a couple of days that he was starting to wonder if you put a curse on him.

Your tomboy personality was in fact welcomed in Jong Suk's mind and his mood was starting to get better by just thinking about you. But his now nearly cheerful mood was quickly replaced with an angered one. Why ? Because of the unknown guy who was with you earlier, Kim Soo Hyun.

It took exactly one glance at him and Jong Suk already didn't like the guy. How could he ? He was following you as if HE was YOUR shadow, never leaving his eyes off you and this sight was quick the irritating one for his eyes.

He had heard some rumors about a guy in the school who was always with you and who never showed that he was scared of you, that's why he is sort of popular even amongst the teachers but Jong Suk couldn't believe it. Well, until today though.

Jong Suk was so lost in his thoughts that Hae Byeol had to call him at least ten times in a row ! Not that it bothered her though, she loved calling his name.

"Jong Suk Oppa, are you okay ?"

The latter looked up to see an Hae Byeol giggling, head tilted to the side. He sighed, nodded shortly and thanked her for treating him.

"I've been a good girl right ? Reward me Oppa !!" , she enthusiastically pulled on his sleeve, encouraging him.

Jong Suk chuckled quietly but it didn't go unnoticed by Hae Byeol who's smile widened at her crush actions. 

"If we had to reward the nurse every time she treated us, she'll be rich by now ! But thank you, you did quite a good job." , he said while patting her head.

He only pet her a bit but Hae Byeol was literally shining because of it. He then stood up, indicating that he was leaving and was soon followed by a cheerful Hae Byeol.

​Jong Suk smiled secretly. Why are there so much people following others ? At this rate, everyone will have his personal stalker.

 


A/N : It's been such a long time !!!! 0_0 

I missed you guys~~ How have all of you been ? It was the end of the year for me and I was getting anxious if I was going to pass or not but I did !!! YAY !! XD

It seems the story is getting boring :/   What do you guys think ? Be honest please ! I hope you liked this chapter as well~~ I'm sorry if it's a short one :'(

Subscribers are worshiped and comments are welcomed with delight !!!