The Start Of A Storm

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

After five minutes of silence, the whispers became louder and louder until you could hear them say things like 'Why were they together ?' or 'Are they an item ?' and even 'Did she threaten him to be with her ?'

You scoffed at the last one. Please, you were aloof to say out loud ! Why would you want to be with this Monkey ?

Finally, the class went in order and shut up when your teacher came in, with a Soo Hyun still gazing at you intensely.

Damn Monkey. At least, you won't be pestered by girls who are too afraid to approach you. You slowly concentrated on Mr.KangIn voice, forgetting the annoying guy next to you. 


 

The bell rang, announcing the end of your morning classes and the debut of lunch period. You quickly packed your things, took your bag and with light steps, stepped out of the class.

Seeing you walking away from the classroom, Soo Hyun hurriedly packed his things and run a bit to catch you up.

Some girls spotted him and were going to approach him but when they saw Soo Hyun following you closely, they backed away, disappoint showing on theirs faces since they wanted to eat with him.

You didn't bother yourself shooing Soo Hyun, he would insist in following you and you didn't want to eat with an angry mood so you let him do what he wanted.

You continued walking when you noticed a group of people forming a circle. You ignored it, thinking of continuing on your track when you heard some shouts and noises, proving that a fight was taking place in front of everyone.

Being you, you just couldn't ignore the matter and asked the people to move away so that you could see who was fighting.

The students who already knew you because of the rumors, made a path for you. You passed through the crow of people finally seeing what was going on.

The damn Yeti was fighting with three other guys. 

Okay, he wasn't EXACTLY fighting since he was being quite beaten up but hey ! They were three ! It wasn't fair !

Cowards. This isn't going to end well for him if he goes on, he'll end up badly injured....Looks like I have to interfere.

You dropped your bag, and started walking toward the ones who began this ruckus under hundred of intrigued eyes. With your right hip on the side and you right hand on it, you lifted your left hand and with a 'no-good' motion with your fingers, made the strangers notice your presence, ''Aigoo, such bad kids !! You alright, Yeti Guy ? t's punishment time~~'' 

Four heads turned to you as soon as you spoke. They all turned to stone for the first seconds before starting to recompose themselves. They won't show that they're scared of you in front of all this people, it would bring them to shame ! 

Jong Suk still dazed, finally realized what was going on and shouted at you, "Don't ! Don't think of helping me !!! I don't need your help, I can beat them up myself so GO AWAY !!"

"That's not very promising basing on what I see." , you answered him calmly and he stayed speechless at this, not knowing what to say.

Jong Suk knew you were stronger than them but he didn't want you to fight or to injure yourself for nothing.

Suddenly, one of the three guys yelled at you, daring you to interrupt them, just to show that he wasn't impressed. 

You scoffed and crossed your arms against your chest before speaking in a oh-please-don't-give-me-that--tone, ''Please, don't say all this when you're about to pee yourself by just looking at me right in the eyes."

The said guy's face flushed up at your comment, obviously both embarrassed and pissed off at you, "F- off !!! Or I-I-I'll hit you ! I don't care if you're a woman or not !!!"

You muttered a 'Scaredy Cat', sighed heavily and positioned yourself, ready to fight as well, "That's good then, because I also don't care if you're weaker than me, I'll still beat you up. Don't go easy on me, I don't need it."

You smirked and he clenched his jaw, losing control, he jumped at you, thinking of knocking you out.

The thing is that you were faster than him and way stronger so you dodged him easily and punched him with an upper-cut. 

 He landed on the ground, his head hitting the floor leaving him unconscious. This scared the live out of the other two, too scared to move. "Bad guys zero, Shin Min Ah one ! Next round, start~~" , you cooed playfully, honestly amused by the whole situation.

You sang 'No Mercy' by B.A.P while fighting with them, you were enjoying it a lot since all those rumors, those girls, not counting the damn Monkey, had annoyed you all morning. You were glad you could finally let out your anger even if it's just for a bit. 

When you stopped moving, with three male corpses next to you on the floor, you exclaimed in front of the crowd enthusiastically, "Bad guys zero, Shin Min Ah three !!! I won~~" , doing a victory sign at them while smiling evilly !

You turned around, finding an mad Jong Suk behind you. "Are you crazy ??? Why did you do this ?! I could have handle this by myself !!!"

You rolled your eyes at his yelling, "Why do you keep blabbering nonsense since earlier ?" , and shrugged, "Don't be mad princess, I'll put a shining armor and ride a white horse if this happen again so no worries."

You heard someone say next to you, "Are you alright, Min Ah ??" and saw Soo Hyun with a serious expression. He added, "Are you injured ?" , before caressing your cheek with his large hand.

You stilled less than five seconds, before yanking his hand away. "Who do you take me for ? I'm stronger than anyone else in this school, you don't have to worry. This guy here's the injured one, not me."

Soo Hyun looked up and finally noticed Jong Suk who exclaimed, "Who's the dude ?" , with an annoyed tone who matched his annoyed face.

"Oh yeah, you don't know each other. Let me do the presentations. Yeti Guy, this is Monkey. Monkey, this is Yeti Guy. And....actually I don't care if you get along or not so whatever !" , you said in a nonchalant tone.

They looked at you with confused faces and protested in unison, ''Yeti Guy ? Monkey ?"

You spoke with a boring tone, "Oh wow, you just met like, five seconds ago and you already can talk in unison. Amazing ! It must be because you two are so damn annoying that you can get along so well right away. Brats sure are something huh~~" , and sighed heavily. 

Soo Hyun let it go but was still a bit annoyed. Contrary to him, our Jong Suk was starting boiling up inside but he didn't have the time to react because you all heard a girl's voice approaching the tree of you, "Jong Suk Oppa~~"

A petite girl was running, calling Jong Suk over again. She was what you called the very definition of cute.

She was slightly taller than you by two centimeters and she had short blond hair surrounding her round face who was convered with heavy make-up. She had that rich aura around her and she seemed to be the type of girl any guy would want.

She gripped Jong Suk's arm, staring at him with worried eyes, constantly asking him if he was okay and so on.

You rolled your eyes at this sight and sighed even more heavily than before.

She turned her head to you as soon as you let out your heavy sigh and sent you a glare full of hatred and venom.

You raised an eyebrow at her, not understanding why she glared at you like that. What's this ? Why the death glare ? 

"Listen well Shin Min Ah ! I've been watching you since you approached Jong Suk Oppa and this is the first and last warning, NEVER approach him again !!"

You scoffed and looked at her head to toe, "And who are YOU to say what I have to do huh ?"

She backed away by a few centimeters before saying with the same arrogant tone and a proud smile, "I'm Jang Hae Byeol, daughter of the Jang Family and auto-proclaimed Jong Suk Oppa's girlfriend !" 

Yeah right, by the look he's giving behind your back, it can only be true, you thought with sarcasm.

She then turned around, her back facing you and say to Jong Suk in a sweet and caring tone, "Oppa, we should go to the infirmary or else your injuries could worsen. Let's go." , and wrapped her arm with his.

Jong Suk who didn't say anything from her arrival to now only looked at Soo Hyun with a dark glare and walked away, not bothering himself in jerking his arm away from Hae Byeol's grip.

You sighed one more time before picking up your bag from the ground and with a Soo Hyun following you again as closely as before, you walked past the crowd of people, who were still amazed by what happened. 


A/N : NEW CHARACTER GUYS XDDD What a stormy first apparence Jang Hae Byeol !! I didn't expect less from you :')

And OMG Soo Hyun and Jong Suk FINALLY MET !!!! This is getting interesting, I have to watch them carefully kkkk !!!

I hope you liked this chapter and thanks for reading !!! Please continue posting comments and subscribe if you like the story so far~~

BTW ! I'm very sorry for the short chapter !!! I promise I'll do my best at writing more next time !!!

Love you all~~ XOXO <3