Here comes trouble~~

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

 

''....You're pretty even when you're angry ! Woah, daebak !'' , he said enthusiastically.

You didn't know how to reacted to that ? Guys always said you were beautiful but not like that. You squinted your eyes and asked him with some hesitation in your voice ''Aren't you....scared of me ?''


 

Soo Hyun blinked. And blinked. And hey, know what ?! He blinked some more ! Scared ? Of what ?!! , he thought to himself confused by your question.

You sighed, ''Aish, is this the new type of joke this days ? It's not even funny.'' , as you stopped staring at him. He was a weirdo that's for sure. Because come on, who in the world would approach a girl who's uniform is drenched in blood and water but also knows how to fight like a Mafia Boss ?!  Those guys earlier must have kicked him right in the head before you came, that explains the weird behavior.

''A joke ? I was just stating a fact though...'' , replied Soo Hyun at your previous comment.

''YAH KID, if you want to mess with people, at least choose someone who can't send you to the hospital if you annoy them !'' , you yelled at him not caring at what he was saying. That guy was getting on your nerves !

''Aww~~ You're so shy !!! That's so cute !'' , said Soo Hyun as he ruffled your hair cutely.

....Shy ??? Cute ?? Who ??? Me ??? Is he ruffling my hair right now ? IS HE FOR REAL---

''DO YOU SEE ANY SHYNESS IN MY FACE YOU IDIOT ???!!!! ARE YOU ASKING FOR A BEATING ??? HUH ?''

Soo Hyun totally ignored what you were shouting at him and instead smiled widely, ''You're name's Min Ah right ?! I'm Soo Hyun, nice to metcha~~'' , he said winking like a kid at you.

You just stood there, speechless with wide eyes as wide as donuts, not knowing what to say at so much stupidness. You stood slowly, still dumbfounded, from your seat not bothering looking nor answering him and started to leave when you sensed someone following you.

You stopped and turned around to find Soo Hyun's face at just some inches away from yours. You stayed still, staring at him and when you finally realized what was going on, his lips were locked with yours. He kissed you just for a few seconds before backing away, his lips, ''You taste like kimchi ! I kinda like it !'' , grining at you.

Did he just....kiss me ?? THAT STUPID KID !!! , you thought and while the said idiot was grining at you, you kicked him good in the right leg.

''OW OW OW OW OW !!! What was that for Minnie ??'' , cried Soo Hyun holding his right leg who was now in pain.

Minnie ??? Did he just call me Minnie ? You kicked him again in the leg.

''WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO KISS ME YOU SON OF MONKEY ???? ARE YOU JUST PLAIN INSANE ??? DO YOU NEED AN MENTAL CHECK ???!!! AND WHAT'S WITH THE MINNIE THING ?! AISH, SO ANNOYING !!!'' , you yelled at him like no tomorrow. Man, he sure knows how to make you angry ! Damn Monkey !!!

''That's a bit mean Minnie, you could be nicer...'' , he pouted to you with his puppy watering eyes.

''Okay okay, are you hurting ?'' , you asked.

'' YES ! A LOT ! '' , he answered thinking you were finally warming up to him. But Soo Hyun didn't expect what you said after that. He just didn't.

''Good ! I'm glad it hurts ! Now you're warned ! Don't talk to me, don't look at me and don't approach me ! And if you could, don't breathe the same air as me, cause every time I breathe, by each second I get affected by your stupidity and sincerely, being like you is NOT an option for me. '' , you replied, leaving him behind.

She sure knows how to hurt people, that icy woman. She's beautiful but her character really doesn't match with her face. And she ignored me....but I'll forgive her since I like her. Seems like moving out and transferring to a new school was an excellent choice ! Good Job, Soo Hyun-ah !  

***************************

You walked angrily along the corridor, scaring the other students. You were pissed because of that hell of a monkey ! How can he be so annoying and still have girls following him like chewing-gums glued to a shoe ?! There are a lot of mysteries in this world and THIS, must be one of it !

You suddenly heard someone calling you but decided to ignore it. Who would have the guts to call out to you after all ?! You heard that voice call out your name again and when that person realized that you wouldn't turn around no matter how many times she calls to you, she suddenly screamed ''YAH !!! YOU !!! STOP RIGHT HERE !!! BLOODY GIRL !!!! IF YOU DON'T STOP I'LL HIT YOU !!!''

You stopped and turned around, looking for the person who shouted that at you. You saw a guy in front of you panting because you made him run after you and shout like crazy. He'll hit....me ?!  You laughed like a psychopath would. ''He said he'll hit me !!! HE'LL hit ME !!! Man you sure are funny pretty face ! What do you want bad boy ?!''

Even though you said boy, that guy sure was HUGE. Is this the human version of the famous Yeti ?!! He was handsome but you didn't give a damn about looks so that never crossed your mind. His uniform was a bit dirty from lying in the grass since he was sleeping not long ago and there were also some blood stains in it so he could be automatically identified as a bad boy. He didn't impress you nor scared you. He just made you laugh because hey, he said he would hit you ! 

Finally being able to breathe at a normal pace, he looked at you irritated by your comment. ''P-pretty face ?! YAH !!! YOU ASKIN' FOR A PUNCH ??? HUH ?!'' 

''Woah, hey, easy there Yeti guy ! I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty face~~'' , you cooed at him sarcastically. 

What the hell ??? Yeti guy ?? I'll SO HIT YOU-- No calm down Jong Suk, you didn't come here for that. She'll start regretting her words after I told her what I wanted to say. With a 'bit' of difficulty, Jong Suk didn't argue and answered you with his most calm tone ''Yeah right. Anyway, Shin Min Ah ! I heard about what you've done to your seniors and...''

You eyed him arrogantly and scoffed. Oh my god, so annoying is he going to give me a sunbae-hoobae talk ?! Who does he think he is ? 

''...I have decided. From now on you'll be my woman.'' , Jong Suk stated, finishing his sentence.

You rolled your eyes. Is this punk seriously ordering me to be his ?! Man, guys sure are crazy these days. Today a monkey kissed me and now,a Yeti is ordering me things. They sure have time to waste, these kids. '' Don't want to~~'' , you thought of leaving right after giving him your answer but the thing is that Jong Suk didn't really like your reply. He was surprised that was the least we could say because normally it would be girls who would come at him and not the contrary.

This was a first for him so he didn't know how to react to this but there was one thing he knew for sure. He liked you and a girl with such strength -and beauty- could only be his. He wouldn't take a 'no' for answer, he couldn't. ''Error, wrong answer, try again.''

Great, I'm being approached by a persistent guy ! This one won't give up so easily, I know it. How can I make him leave me in peace ? 

Caught by the spur of the moment you announced confidently '' Fine, I'll be your woman but for that to happen, you have to make me fall in love with you. Of course, it can't be one-sided. You see, I hate every type of pain -sorrow, hurt, ache, whatever- , so you have to be in love with me too. Only then, I'll be yours.''

You thought he was the kind of guy who would back away immediately from the way he looked but when he looked at you and smirked, you went like, , I'm screwed. And yeah, you WERE screwed because Jong Suk LOVED challenges and making you his was one of them so he just hotly said '' Deal ! I'm Lee Jong Suk by the way.'' He then approached you swiftly and whispered right next to your ear ''Please take care of me, my soon-to-be-girlfriend.'' , pecked your cheek quickly and run away like the brat the was. 

You stood still with a blank expression on your face, not realizing what just happened some minutes ago. OMFG, STUPID STUPID STUPID MIN AH !!! WHY DID I SAY THAT ??? ! Every thing is that damn monkey's fault !!! If he could protect himself to begin with, you could keep your super strength a secret from everyone and have a normal life ! Why is this happening to me~~ ?! , you whined mentally scolding yourself for being such an idiot. I knew that I shouldn't have stayed with that transfer guy for so long ! I inhaled too much 'stupidity air' when he was with me and now look at was he has done ! I've become a complete idiot too !  My mental life's over , face palming yourself.

What should I do ? Why did I had to say that and made that foolish bet ?! I'm in a BIG trouble. This is giving me a headache ! Ah, forget it ! You'll think about it later, now's not the time for that. I just want to go home and sleep in my comfortable bed. Time to go.


Waaah~~ I FINALLY posted it !!!!! Since I'll be in vacations soon I think I'll be able to post more !!! I have 2 subscribers but it's enought to make me feel overjoyed !!! Thank you so so much for subscribing !!! This means a LOT to me <33333333333 Thank you sweeties~~ I hope you'll like this new chapter as well !!! I you can, I hope that you could leave a comment about what you like and/or don't like or what I should correct or pay more attention to ! Thanks a lot for reading guys ! You rock !!! And sorry for the short chapter ^^'