Mr.Cooky Guy

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

 

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

 

"Oh ? You won't help me to make dinner ?" , inquired Krystal, frowning.

"Nah, not today. I have to call him." , you answered, you back facing her.

She was confused about who you were talking about when she suddenly called out to you, "You'll tell him too ?" , knowing now who it was.

"It's not like he'll come here right away after I tell him the whole thing y'a know ? He's in Taiwan for 's sake !"

And with that, you let your sister-in-law alone, and started dialing he's phone number.


You ended your call after spending almost two whole hours talking and laughing with him. That was by far the most enjoying thing you did on this day. It was almost dinner time and you were starving from wasting so much energy on talking.

Yes, talking was somehow a waste of energy for you since you didn't talk a lot and when you did, it was always difficult to not feel tired after it. You walked out of your room, and went downstairs, only to be greeted by the delicious smell of Krystal's kimchi.

You saw her sited across you brother who must have returned since an hour ago from work.

You sat next to him, took your plate and started eating before hearing Gong Yoo call your name. You lifted your heard, staring at him while eating.

"How was you day ? Did something interesting happen ?" , he asked.

''What do you mean by 'interesting' ?" , you said, replying at his question by another one. You sent quick and short glances at Krystal, worried that she might have spilled something. She gave you a I-didn't-tell-anything-look and you relaxed, knowing you could trust what she said. But you still had to be a bit defiant.

Your brother could be very sharp sometimes.

''Well, for example, are you already popular with the boys or did you already caused a commotion." , he answered you, lowering his voice when saying the last bit of his phrase.

You decided to ignore his sharp looks and the dangerous tone he gave you and answered him with a bit of sarcasm, "What could happen on the very first day of school ? Besides, isn't it a bit too early to cause a ruckus ?" , tilting your head and smiling devilishly at him.

You were playing with the fire by saying that but Gong Yoo shrugged it, because he knew that you were always this sarcastic. "Yeah, it sure is so behave. You only have three years of high school, it's nothing." , he warned you before turning his head and praising his wife for her delicious cooking.

You tsked at him secretly, and continued eating silently. Since you didn't help Krystal in preparing the dinner, you washed the dishes.

First day of school means no homework so you were free to do what you wanted for the next two hours before going to sleep.

You put your earphones and the music started, playing songs like 'One Shot', 'Badman' or 'Warrior' by B.A.P because these songs defined you perfectly. You took your basket ball and started going out of the house, warning them that you were going out , "I'll be back, just going to play a bit of basket !"

They both answered you with a 'Have fun !' and you left the house, almost running to the basket court with excitement, you ball under your arm.

When you arrived there, you noticed you weren't the only one who had the idea of playing basket ball while enjoying the moonlight.

You thought of leaving but he raised his head and saw you, making you stop on your track.

You stared at him and he did the same, except the fact that since he had his back facing the moon, you couldn't saw his face who was also well hidden by his hood.

Sorry for interrupting" , you started, "I'll leave now. Play well." , and was going to leave him alone when he spoke at you with a hint of hesitation.

"Hum....would you like, you know, to play together then ? It'll be funnier"

You refused him with you most polite smile, if you ever had one, when he opened his mouth, this time with more confidence.

"Afraid you'll lose, miss-shorty ?" , raising an eyebrow in pure provocation and a sarcastic smile on his lips.

You glared at him menacingly, the color of your eyes darkening. You always had a short-temper with people who tried to be all-mighty when you were the sarcastic one.

"Don't get too full of yourself Mr.Cooky. Or I don't know if you'll leave this place without one of your arms broken." , you answered him with a dangerous tone and some more glares from you.

He shivered sightly at that sight but recomposed himself quickly and replied at you with a nonchalant tone, "Then, wanna have a match ? To see whose the best player amongst the two of us." , challenging you.

And he did well in saying that because you loved challenges. They were exciting, made to make you prove to yourself or to the others that you could be better than you already were but to also make you improve and give your life a bit of craziness depending on what you challenged yourself.

Should we make a bet too ?" , you also raised an eyebrow in questioning him, to see to what extent he was ready to go.

"Why not ? Seems fun. Should we do the typical thing ? The winner can ask anything from the loser and he CAN'T back-up no matter what the favor." , he said, grinning.

"Okay, it's a BIT too cliché and not original AT ALL but we'll go with that."

You walked up to him and stopped when you were at less than one meter from him, staring at his eyes, which were the only thing you could see. "So, ready to lose Mr.Cooky ?" , you spoke, the corner of your lips lifting up a bit, making you look provocative.

"Only if you are, Miss-Shorty !" , he chuckled, seeing you flinch a bit at his comment.

You'll regret very soon by calling me like that, Cooky-guy. Just you wait.

One hour and half passed and you were sweating like a guinea-pig who tried to get out of a cage because, damn ! Mr.Cooky was good, way too good for your liking. You were losing and felt terribly shocked. No one ever beat you at basketball. No. One. NEVER.  

And here he was, like an idiot with a sarcastic -who was also, by the way very idiotic too- smile plastered in his unseen face.

With a lost shot he announced, with a felling of proudness, "25-18. I assume that makes me the winner ?"

You growled, feeling frustrated. You just lost to an unknown bastard and you bet he was having a mocking smile on his stupid face. And you were right, he did have one.

"I can ask anything now, no regrets ?" , he asked you cheerfully.

"None. I accepted your challenge knowing the consequences. A bet is a bet and I won't back-up." , you sighed before pursuing, "I just didn't know that I would lose like this, to a stranger nonetheless."

"Hey ! I'm not a stranger ! I'm Mr.Cooky !" , he showed you his tongue in a playful manner. 

You scoffed and rolled your eyes, "So ? What do you want ?", ignoring his previous comment.

He thought about it for a moment before answering with an hesitant but hopeful voice, "I want you to play with me again."

Saying you were stunned by his answer was an understatement but you were glad because, secretly, you also wanted to play with him. Aaand to get revenge. Because revenge was important. Yeah.

You punched his arm playfully, "Okay, I'll play with you and you'll see that next time, it'll be my win."

He laughed wholeheartedly and that laugh warmed up your insides just for five seconds because you actually were having a decent conversation with someone without him being scared or freaking out at you.

But you suddenly remembered that you didn't tell him that you had a lot of strength so that must be why he wasn't scared.

I'll tell him next time...yeah..next time, I will. , you told yourself mentally repeating it again and again.

You checked the time and saw that you were running late. Scared of being scolded by your brother, you bid him goodbye and a goodnight and a 'See you next Monday then' before running over to your house.

You arrived, sneaked in quietly and went up to your room. You were dead tired from two hours of playing, and unconsciously closed you eyes while laying in your bed. You slept peacefully, forgetting your tiring day and only remembering the happy moment you shared with Mr.Cooky guy.

For a first day, it wasn't so bad after all.


A/N : I'M SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG SWEETHEARTS T-T !!!!!! It's the end of the semester so testes and homework were falling like rain !! Here's a long (?!) chapter for you and I hope you'll like it !!! My characters are getting out of control :') I didn't plan for her to meet another guy or play basketball but they didn't listen to me and did what they wanted ! Such bad kids :P

So now I'm tormenting myself because WHY THE HELL DID I DO THIS !!! IT WAS SO HARD TO DO IT WITH TWO GUYS ALREADY BUT HERE I AM TORTURING MYSELF WITH A THIRD ONE !!! IS IT ME OR THE LORD IS TESTING ME ???? *Wink to Siwon <3*

Well, I'll see were it goes :')

I think I'll be able to post more frequently from now on so please keep subscribing and comment because it motivates me a lot and gives me courage and inspiration to continue in writing this !!! Love you all~~ XOXO