A (NOT) Peaceful Morning

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

My Beautiful and Strong Ice Queen

 

You arrived, sneaked in quietly and went up to your room. You were dead tired from two hours of playing, and unconsciously closed you eyes while laying in your bed. You slept peacefully, forgetting your tiring day and only remembering the happy moment you shared with Mr.Cooky guy.

For a first day, it wasn't so bad after all.


With the rays of the sunlight illuminating your face, you scrunched your nose showing your displeasure and thanks to the yelling of your Unnie, you woke up startled and fell hard on the ground with a loud thud, facing Krystal.

What a beautiful morning ! Nothings better than falling right on the face ! , you thought while you groaned painfully.

"Shin Min Ah !!! You'll be late for school !!! GET UP ALREA-why are you on the floor ??!!" , asked Krystal questioningly.

You answered with a shrug, "You know, just testing if the floor's resistant enough."

She rolled her eyes at your answer and left with a 'Just hurry up.'

You whispered not so quietly, "Yeah yeah, good morning for you too.", and started preparing yourself for another journey, hoping it wouldn't be the same as the previous one.

You suddenly remembered yesterday's night and unconsciously smiled at the thought of the strange guy.

Thinking about it made you forget the other things and put you on an happy mood.

With that, you started dressing up and styled your hair in a ponytail before leaving your room with your belongings and went downstairs where pancakes and an peaceful Krystal were waiting for you.

You sat across of her and started eating up deliciously your pancakes in a peaceful silence when Krystal interrupted it. "Are you okay Min Ah-ya ? Aren't you...nervous ?"

You raised an eyebrow at that confused, "Why ? Should I ?"

"Well yeah, did you forget what happened yesterday at school ??" , she asked perplexed.

And then, it damned on you. Great, way to ruin the mood Unnie !

"It's all good Unnie, I don't think they'll bother me. They must have thought of it as a joke and in less than one week, they'll forget about me." , you answered calmly, finishing you pancakes and putting you plate in the sink.

She patted you on your shoulder with care, "If anything happens, tell me okay ? I'll keep a secret from Gong Yoo, don't worry."

You smiled sadly at her suggestion because even though you're glad that you can count on her to be as discreet as possible, you know that it pains her to keep secrets from her husband. She always tells him everything so keeping secrets from him must be hard but you don't have a choice or those two poor guys will die within the next three hours....Maybe we should him tell after all.

You thanked her and left the house with mixed feelings but since you didn't want to waste your time on thinking about two weirdos, you put your black headphones and let your UVERworld playlist run in your phone, enjoying the fast rhythm of the music while heading to Kwang High School.

You finally arrived at the gates of your school and entered with an Don't-bother-me-walk but it proved that it wasn't very effective because someone just poked your shoulder.

You thought they mistook the person and continued walking when you suddenly felt another poke.

You turned your head angrily and gave the intruder an dangerous look before realizing who it was. You stayed still, confused. What does the Monkey want so early in the morning ?

By instinct you stepped back, only to be greeted with a very wide smile as big as a banana -Can you feel the sarcasm- and a too cheerful "Good Morning Minnie~~"

You mentally face palmed for that stupid nickname and turned around, walking away, missing the bear like hug he wanted to give you. 

You thought he would leave you alone after such a cold behavior. Wrong.

He walked up to you, matching the speed of your steps and opened his mouth to talk, only to be ignored and unheard by you.

You noticed it and even if you were cold-hearted and he was very annoying, you still had to show some respect because if you were him, you would like to be listened so you removed your black headphones and heard say while looking at you lovingly, "You're more beautiful than yesterday, amazing." , and sighed happily.

Okay, Cheesy much (?!).

Even if this would have pleased other girls and made them head over heels for him, you just stilled, looking at him straight in the eyes, stunned by his bluntness and by what he said.

You weren't prepared for it. He nearly gave you an heart attack, wow ! What a blow !!

You hesitantly answered, not sure if it was the right thing to say, "Huh...Thank..you ?"

His smile widened -if that was possible- at your reply because, honestly, he didn't think you would have answered at him knowing your bad-temper.

You looked away, a bit embarrassed by his comment but didn't show it since you didn't like to show your emotions to others.

You continued walking with him by your side in silence, which surprised you a bit because the guy wasn't the silent type but dropped it. It's not like you cared for him in any way so you didn't have to bother one bit for him.

The both of you entered the classroom and as soon as you entered, all the girls smiled. But that smile quickly faded  away, like it never had appeared, when they saw you next to him.

You went directly to your sit, with Soo Hyun following you openly and crossed your legs together when you sat.

Soo Hyun didn't notice the stares the other students were giving him and sat next to you calmly, enjoying your presence.

The girls were giving you dirty looks but still avoided looking directly at you. You were too scaring and they didn't want to anger you.

After five minutes of silence, the whispers became louder and louder until you could hear them say things like 'Why were they together ?' or 'Are they an item ?' and even 'Did she threaten him to be with her ?'

You scoffed at the last one. Please, you were aloof to say out loud ! Why would you want to be with this Monkey ?

Finally, the class went in order and shut up when your teacher came in, with a Soo Hyun still gazing at you intensely.

Damn Monkey. At least, you won't be pestered by girls who are too afraid to approach you. You slowly concentrated on Mr.KangIn voice, forgetting the annoying guy next to you. 


A/N : Sorry for the short chapter >x< !!!! I was less inspired than the previous one sorry !! I still hope you liked it and I thank you guys so so so much for subscribing !!! It means SO MUCH to me !!!! I LOVE YOU SWEETHEARTS *KISSES*

9 subscribers is amazing for someone who only wrote like, 5 chapters ? So I'm very grateful to all of you who are reading my fic !!! If you enjoy, please do subscribe and leave a comment !! I'll welcome and answer them with delight and happiness !!! <33